CAR ACCIDENT in Brook Park last Frida...

CAR ACCIDENT in Brook Park last Friday night @9:30 on hwy 23

Posted in the Mora Forum

bridget

Mound, MN

#1 Aug 14, 2007
I stopped at the scene to help until the medics and police got there- I can't find any news of the wreck. I just want to know that the 2 little girls and their parents are going to be all right, when I left I had to move my truck out of the way and with all the right people there, it made no sense for me to stick in their way, so I don't know if the driver made it out okay -they are in my prayers...
neighbor

Palo Alto, CA

#2 Oct 22, 2007
bridget wrote:
I stopped at the scene to help until the medics and police got there- I can't find any news of the wreck. I just want to know that the 2 little girls and their parents are going to be all right, when I left I had to move my truck out of the way and with all the right people there, it made no sense for me to stick in their way, so I don't know if the driver made it out okay -they are in my prayers...
I heard that the mother died and father air lifted. the girls were okay.
Dolce and Gabbana

Forest Lake, MN

#3 Dec 19, 2007
I'm a Nursing Assistant and most times this is what is called HIPPA to protect the confidentiality of the patients.

You wont find any news because of that, but I hope that they are alright.
kendra

Saint Joseph, MN

#4 Jan 13, 2011
I drove by around 12:00am. Saw the jackknifed semi and the front end damage to that car. Have been wondering all day how it happened? Slippery roads? Asleep at wheel? Trying to pass? Sometimes knowing these details can prevent another tragedy. Thoughts / prayers with all involved.
kendra

Saint Joseph, MN

#5 Jan 13, 2011
maybe I have the wrong site?? This accident was Jan 12 2011. I am also not from mexico ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mora, MN (Apr '12) Aug '14 <3 4
Debate: War on Christmas - Mora, MN (Apr '12) Aug '14 Ugh. 3
Predator politicians, government offices, state... (Feb '14) Feb '14 thomas 1
Review: Blake Jay & Lori (Feb '14) Feb '14 Heritage Church 1
News Ogilvie man dies in crane accident at Maplewood... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Construction site... 1
News Small school wins big in penmanship competitions (May '08) Feb '13 xchof 34
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) May '12 Paul G Christensen 16
More from around the web

Mora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]