Top Catholic educator concealed sexua...

Top Catholic educator concealed sexual abuse knowledge

There are 30 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 7, 2010, titled Top Catholic educator concealed sexual abuse knowledge. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Kevin Price was struggling with memories of the sexual abuse he says he suffered at the hands of a high school teacher, so he reached out to the religious order that runs the Catholic school he attended.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
EqualRights

AOL

#4 Dec 7, 2010
CommunionWithWho wrote:
The Catholic church is owned and run by the anti-christ himself, in the form of a pope.
Oh, please. As much as I abhor and detest the Catholic Church, calling the pope the antichrist simply demonstrates your own ignorance.
Horny Viking

Dallas, TX

#6 Dec 7, 2010
Public Schools are worse, they were passing the trash more frequently than Catholics.

I wonder why the DFL passes laws capping lawsuits on public schools?

“Wher's dem turkey necks?”

Since: Dec 08

Palm Desert, CA

#7 Dec 7, 2010
Horny Viking wrote:
Public Schools are worse, they were passing the trash more frequently than Catholics.
I wonder why the DFL passes laws capping lawsuits on public schools?
No you are wrong when you consider the population of Catholic Schools compared to public schools. And this story is about lies, from catholic leaders, failure to do due diligence and the moving of scum pedophiles from one state to another, plus church leaders hiding their collectives heads in the sand instead of outing this scum from the church.
Every state this scum was in sexual allegations have followed.
And although I don't know for sure if in fact there was a law capping lawsuits it was not to protect the public school. It was to protect against your taxes being raised from some outlandish settlement.
vetinwbl

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Dec 7, 2010
Horny Viking wrote:
Public Schools are worse, they were passing the trash more frequently than Catholics.
I wonder why the DFL passes laws capping lawsuits on public schools?
Name 1 Public School District who transfered and hid a molesting animal.Your tired old fables get old,this animal was transfered and hid for years and you come back with nothing but pass the buck.The CATHOLIC CHURCH is only worried about it's image and it has no moral standing and is a BLACK HOLE of HUMANITY
Horny Viking

Dallas, TX

#9 Dec 7, 2010
Over 250 female school teachers have been convicted of sex abuse in the past few years.

You don't have to go way back to the 1950's to prove liberal socialist religious institutions (US Department of Education) is the largest community of pedophiles in Earths History.

DFLers just play it down like Bishops.
Horny Viking

Dallas, TX

#10 Dec 7, 2010
In fact, the DFL uses Preists to Distract people from noticing the Dozen public school employees getting convicted every year in the State of Minnesota.
vetinwbl

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Dec 7, 2010
Horny Viking wrote:
Over 250 female school teachers have been convicted of sex abuse in the past few years.
You don't have to go way back to the 1950's to prove liberal socialist religious institutions (US Department of Education) is the largest community of pedophiles in Earths History.
DFLers just play it down like Bishops.
Show where you get your figures of the 250 female teachers.cite your source. Cardinal LAW transfered ANIMALS WORLD WIDE,2 Irish Govts were put out of office for hiding and agreeing with the CATHOLIC CHURCH'S policy of Hide and Transfer.Orphanages were used as work factories and sexual abuse rampant in AUSTRAILIA,POPES stopped investigations of these animals.So keep defending this so called RELIGOUS INSTITUTION,it's nothing more than a MORAL BLACK HOLE,keep rubbin your beads and put some more money in the plate to defend these so-called RELIGOUS ORDERS and the CATHOLIC CHURCH.
sexual pervert catholics

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Dec 7, 2010
Horny Viking wrote:
Over 250 female school teachers have been convicted of sex abuse in the past few years.
You don't have to go way back to the 1950's to prove liberal socialist religious institutions (US Department of Education) is the largest community of pedophiles in Earths History.
DFLers just play it down like Bishops.
the christian catholic church is just like the public scholls both have sexual perverts, but! a christian catholic church having thousands of catholic priests that sexually abuse thousands of children.
vetinwbl

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Dec 7, 2010
Horny Viking wrote:
In fact, the DFL uses Preists to Distract people from noticing the Dozen public school employees getting convicted every year in the State of Minnesota.
Keep making things up,your little fables won't distract from the truth.your defending the most CORRUPT INSTITUTION on the face of the EARTH.Did you notice you used the word CONVICTED,so they weren't HID and TRANSFERED and allowed to RAPE AND MOLEST again.Maybe the CHURCH should live up to it's so-called RELIGOUS standards and allow the COURTS CONVICT THIER ANIMALS and MOLESTERS.
Redeemur

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Dec 7, 2010
Surprise you are yet another victim of a homosexual child predator
Horny Viking

Dallas, TX

#16 Dec 7, 2010
You are really kidding yourself if you think Public School teachers sexually abusing kids, didn't move from school to school during the 60's, 70's and 80's (before the Internet and modern sex abuse policies). There was no way to keep track of it.

DFL protects schools from sex abuse lawsuits. And I can bet if you started handing out 1 million dollar lawsuit settlements a lot of people will step forward about public schools too.
vetinwbl

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Dec 7, 2010
Horny Viking wrote:
You are really kidding yourself if you think Public School teachers sexually abusing kids, didn't move from school to school during the 60's, 70's and 80's (before the Internet and modern sex abuse policies). There was no way to keep track of it.
DFL protects schools from sex abuse lawsuits. And I can bet if you started handing out 1 million dollar lawsuit settlements a lot of people will step forward about public schools too.
Cite your sources,you keep making things up, your fables are almost as good as the LIES and EXCUSES from the CHURCH. Priest in Wisc abused and raped DEAF CHILDREN and then the CHURCH BURIED him in his PRIESTLY GARB,so keep the faith and drink your HOLY WATER and keep deflecting you might even convince yourself that the CHURCH IS THE VICTIM not the CHILDREN
Greg

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Dec 7, 2010
This is what the Church brought on itself by its liberal acceptance policies of the 60's and 70's. They did not stand up to the pedophiles and homosexuals using the priesthood as a shield for their perversions. Then they moved them around. I think they are in a lot better shape now but they will always have to be vigilant. The devil is sneaky.
Tony Rozycki

United States

#19 Dec 8, 2010
Why does the Strib allow comments on this story & not the Rufus deaths on Broadway Ave? Bad policy.
Horny Viking

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Dec 8, 2010
I bet more DFL public school employees have sexually abused more children in the Past few years than the entire History of the Catholic Church in the State of Minnesota.

Public Schools in Minnesota also have Ku Klux Klan origins, that's probably a good reason why DFLers hate the Catholic Church.
Pizza Boy

United States

#21 Dec 8, 2010
Ten years from now will still be getting stories of priests molesting boys in the early 2000's. The church hasn't done squat to end this and it continues today.

Religion sucks.
Anderson is an a s s

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Dec 8, 2010
Lawyer Anderson only goes after Catholics. Many others have gone to him with sexual abuse issues, but because they were not Catholic, Anderson doesn't want the case.

Anderson doesn't like the Catholic Church because of his divorce. Anderson is only out for Anderson and his anger towards the Catholic Church is evident. Just ask Judge Larsen.

“OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!”

Since: Oct 10

Minneapolis

#23 Dec 8, 2010
....and...this...story...supri ses...NO ONE!!!
The RCC needs to wake up.
vetinwbl

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Dec 8, 2010
Tony Rozycki wrote:
Why does the Strib allow comments on this story & not the Rufus deaths on Broadway Ave? Bad policy.
this is the Pioneer Press
vetinwbl

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Dec 8, 2010
Anderson is an a s s wrote:
Lawyer Anderson only goes after Catholics. Many others have gone to him with sexual abuse issues, but because they were not Catholic, Anderson doesn't want the case.
Anderson doesn't like the Catholic Church because of his divorce. Anderson is only out for Anderson and his anger towards the Catholic Church is evident. Just ask Judge Larsen.
Gee if the ANIMALS had been turned over to the AUTHORITIES Mr.Anderson wouldn't be able to sue anyone,so BLAME THE CHURCH not Mr.ANDERSON

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moose Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New App for missing Nov '17 three blocks 1
News Duck hunter goes missing on Pine County lake (Nov '15) Nov '15 Carrie 1
News Motorcycle/deer collision cl... (Oct '06) Aug '15 Amy Johnson 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
phone number (Jan '13) May '15 newie 3
News Reforms are taking hold in Minnesota's sex offe... (Mar '15) Mar '15 ME OR A TO Z 2
Victor Barnard...up to $25,000 reward for infor... (Dec '14) Feb '15 Jeff Sjolander 2

Moose Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moose Lake Mortgages