Four sex offenders in Moose Lake thwarted in escape attempt

Officials with the Minnesota Sex Offender Program say they stopped an attempted escape by four sex offenders in Moose Lake on Saturday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Warden

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jun 23, 2010
Cut off their junk!
Fed up with stupid people

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jun 23, 2010
It's been said that cutting off their junk won't stop them, I believe that. So cut off their heads, that will stop them!!
OLd White Guy

Eau Claire, WI

#3 Jun 23, 2010
Fed up with stupid people wrote:
It's been said that cutting off their junk won't stop them, I believe that. So cut off their heads, that will stop them!!
This should also stop them from any future escape attempts.
bush

Girard, OH

#4 Jun 23, 2010
Why not let them run and have the guard shoot to kill? That would have saved us lots of money.
The Warden

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jun 23, 2010
Fed up with stupid people wrote:
Ok, I could live with that punishment too. First, we'll cut off their junk, then we'll cut off their heads. I don't feel that any punishment is too cruel or unusual for these sociopaths.
timing is everything

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jun 23, 2010
Imagine that. An escape attempt right when there is all this conjecture about what to do with these psychos. A little convenient? Wag the dog of public perception? Never let a good crisis go to waste!
why why why

Suitland, MD

#7 Jun 23, 2010
Why do we have to pay to feed and house this refuge SOBs, 400 of them that still get to eat and breath after damaging someone for life, Shoot to kill would have sooted my thought and agenda of it.
timing is everything

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jun 23, 2010
why why why wrote:
Why do we have to pay to feed and house this refuge SOBs, 400 of them that still get to eat and breath after damaging someone for life, Shoot to kill would have sooted my thought and agenda of it.
We have a conceal and carry law. Don't be a victim. Police can't be everywhere at once.
Crime rates have gone down of late. Correlation to passage of this law? Hmmm....
Jennifer

Green Isle, MN

#9 Jun 23, 2010
Actually, crime rates have gone up...at least in Minnesota. We have lost a ranking and are now rated 17th, instead of the 16th.

http://os.cqpress.com/rankings/CrimeStateRank...
Jennifer

Green Isle, MN

#10 Jun 23, 2010
(This is 2009 crime rankings, 2010 isn't available yet.)
Justice

Rochester, MN

#11 Jun 23, 2010
They should of shot all of them while they had the chance!
FL Guy

Cambridge, MN

#12 Jun 23, 2010
Bring back hanging for these crimes.
minn

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Jun 23, 2010
their all cured now, so they wanted out of there.
punisher

Mankato, MN

#14 Jun 23, 2010
minn wrote:
their all cured now, so they wanted out of there.
!! Shhh-Shh !! you might give someone in our legal system a ! good ! idea !!
Mr R

Eau Claire, WI

#15 Jun 23, 2010
Guess they wanted out after their flat screens got taken away.
CONCERNED GRANDMOTHER

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Jun 23, 2010
Four sex offenders in Moose Lake thwarted in escape attempt - mmmmmm, and we are not at risk.

Ummmm if they are living there looks like society is AT RISK.

Need to wakeup people.....Hello?
Fed up

AOL

#18 Jun 23, 2010
Well who are they? Will they receive a lot more time, I hope??? What a cesspool of preverts, I hope they all rot in hell. Good work keeping these animals off the street. Conceal and carry folks!
Grim

Watseka, IL

#19 Jun 23, 2010
Ha ha government almost let them go. I feel bad for any victims, but the judges say sickos can rape at will.
controlling

Stillwater, MN

#20 Jun 24, 2010
apparently you can't chain 3 of them together by the neck. That would certainly slow them down if they tried to make a run for it.

Why no creativity in the prisons?
Ross Maker

Palo Alto, CA

#21 Jun 24, 2010
Jennifer wrote:
Actually, crime rates have gone up...at least in Minnesota. We have lost a ranking and are now rated 17th, instead of the 16th.
http://os.cqpress.com/rankings/CrimeStateRank...
Learn basic statistics. These rankings do NOT say whether crime went up or down in Minnesota, just that it went down more or went up less elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moose Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 848
Willow River Days (Jan '09) Jul '14 babs 11
Lawmakers grapple with how to reform sex offend... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Heres an Idea 1
Minn. senators: sex offender program needs change (Nov '13) Nov '13 PB in Saint Paul 1
Sex offender program reports first suicide (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jodie 1
Stay Safe: No Water Contact is Recommended in F... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Gato Is Impressed 1
phone number (Jan '13) Mar '13 curious 2
Moose Lake Dating
Find my Match

Moose Lake Jobs

Moose Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moose Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moose Lake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]