All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown

All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown

There are 1715 comments on the CBS News story from Feb 9, 2006, titled All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown. In it, CBS News reports that:

All seven Los Angeles County jails remained on lockdown Thursday as another brawl broke out between Hispanic and black inmates, continuing a week of rioting that has injured scores of inmates and killed one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

george

Whittier, CA

#1937 Jun 28, 2010
Archie Bunker wrote:
Every Sunday At 12:00 Pm Sharp, Put 25 Members From Different Gangs In The Yard, Then Let Them Fight, Until Only One Thug Is Left Standing.
Repeat Each And Every Sunday.
Clear The Prisons, Save Money.
When Prisons Are Empty, Round Up The Illegals And Repeat.
Edith Agrees
throw the druggees too and rapist and sexual predators
popeye

Whittier, CA

#1938 Jun 28, 2010
gee wrote:
all minorities should unite ,its not the black men or the asians or other latinos, keeping all off us minorities down is the white racist people.its seems to me they are using us mexicans to do there dirty work,to all the latino n mexican leaders dont play the white racist game they just want to see us distroy each other, so they can always be on the top,without even getting their hands dirty dont play puppet to white power. 1 mexicano
I hear you Gee,your right but The white man is not on top.The top commander in cheif is black.(obama)

Since: Feb 10

Placentia, CA

#1941 Jun 29, 2010
popeye wrote:
<quoted text>I hear you Gee,your right but The white man is not on top.The top commander in cheif is black.(obama)
Why does everyone say that? He's 1/2 black. Is everyone saying that black + white = black?
Bounce

La Puente, CA

#1943 Jun 29, 2010
Poggo Sticks to you too!
Archie Bunker

Denver, CO

#1944 Jun 29, 2010
george wrote:
<quoted text>throw the druggees too and rapist and sexual predators
I beg your forgiveness for not including the drugies and rapist in Sunday's entertainment lineup.

To make the entertainment more exciting for WE REAL AMERICANS, let us bring a few lions, tigers, hyenas and grizzly bears into the yard. Then, we will see how tough and mean they really are. JUST IMAGINE ALL OF THE FUN AND LAUGHTER WE WILL ENJOY, AS THE ANIMALS FEED ON THE ANIMALS.

Edith agrees
gil5027

Dallas, TX

#1947 Jun 30, 2010
Archie Bunker wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg your forgiveness for not including the drugies and rapist in Sunday's entertainment lineup.
To make the entertainment more exciting for WE REAL AMERICANS, let us bring a few lions, tigers, hyenas and grizzly bears into the yard. Then, we will see how tough and mean they really are. JUST IMAGINE ALL OF THE FUN AND LAUGHTER WE WILL ENJOY, AS THE ANIMALS FEED ON THE ANIMALS.
Edith agrees
And eating countu jail sandwiches.
Cover up

Covina, CA

#1948 Jun 30, 2010
Put a sock in it!
Archie Bunker

Denver, CO

#1949 Jun 30, 2010
gil5027 wrote:
<quoted text> And eating countu jail sandwiches.
No Sandwiches.- Only Cold, Greasy Bologna. More Meat For The Tigers.

Edith Agrees
Thank You For Your Support!
gil5027

Dallas, TX

#1950 Jun 30, 2010
Archie Bunker wrote:
<quoted text>
No Sandwiches.- Only Cold, Greasy Bologna. More Meat For The Tigers.
Edith Agrees
Thank You For Your Support!
There you go Buddy.
CleO

Covina, CA

#1951 Jun 30, 2010
Remember the COLD PANCAKES!
gil5027

Dallas, TX

#1952 Jun 30, 2010
CleO wrote:
Remember the COLD PANCAKES!
The fish kits and oatmeal cookies..
Happy

Santa Clarita, CA

#1955 Aug 23, 2010
CHARLES wrote:
<quoted text>
ITS GOOD TO KNOW BROTHAS ON THE EAST COAST CARE ABOUT WHATS GOING ON OUT HERE ON THE WEST COAST. YEA TH SA'S ARE ACTING UP BECAUSE THEY GOT BROTHAS OUTNUMBERED IN PRISON AND ON THE STREET, BUT WHAT THIS RACE THING IS DOING ALREADY IS FORCING THE CRIPS,BLOODS,NATION OF ISLAM, BLACK GUERILLA FAMILY AND BLACKS IN GENERAL TO COME TOGATHER AND DECLARE WAR ON THE MEXICAN MAFIA AND ANY MEXICAN OR LATINO WHO KILLS OUR BLACK GIRLS, BOYS, WOMEN, AND MEN.WE AS A PEOPLE HAVE WENT THROUGH ENOUGH
BULL -HIT WITH WHITE RACIST AND THE KKK TO BE GOING THROUGH THIS BULL-HIT WITH MEXICANS OR LATINOS. FOR ALL YALL BLACK FOLKS IN THE US AND AROUND THE WORLD BLACK FOLKS ON THE WEST COAST ARE IN A STATE OF SURVIVAL AND I CAN TRULY SAY ITS OPEN SEASON ON BLACKS. DONT BELEIVE THE WHITE MEDIA THAT THIS IS JUST A GANG THING, NO MY BRITHAS AND SISTAS THIS IS A RACE THING. I WAS BORN AT MLK HOSPITOL IN 1968 AND WAS RAISED IN THE CITY OF ROSES PASADENA ALL MY LIFE AND I DONT PLAN ON GOING ANY WHARE IM GONNA DEFEND MINE TILL DEATH.IF I GOTTA GO OUT IM GOING OUT BLASTIN AND I PLAN ON TAKEN WITH ME AS MANY AS I CAN. LIKE MY FATHER TOLD ME GROWIN UP AS A BOY DONT START NOTHIN BUT IF IT GETS STARTED YOU DAMN WELL BETTER FINISH IT. BLACK PEOPLE YALL BETTER WAKE UP BECAUSE THIS THING IS COMIN DOWN SOUTH AND GOING BACK EAST. MEXICANS THINK THEY CAN RUN EVERYONE BECAUSE THEY OUTNUMBER JUST ABOUT EVERY OTHER RACE IN THE US BUT I AINT GOING OUT LIKE THAT, LETEM TRY TO RUN UP ON ME OUR MY FAMILY, IM BLASTIN G.
I FEEL YOU PEOPLE ACT LIKE IT WAS ONLY WHITES WHO INSLAVED AFRICANS THE SPANISH DID TO. SO THIS IS NOTHING NEW. i JUST WISH THE RACIST WOULD STOP LISTENING TO BLACK MUSIC AND SPOTIN DIM J'S HA.
Happy

Santa Clarita, CA

#1956 Aug 23, 2010
"VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT RACISM WILL NEVER DIE. IT IS IN OUR SCHOOLS, POST OFFICES, POLICE FORCE, AND EVEN AT THE CORNER STORE. BLACKS HAVE BEEN OUT NUMBERED WITH PREJUDICE BEACAUSE EVERY GROUP OF PEOPLE BE HATING. SO IT IS LONG OVER DUE THAT BLACKS HAVE TO GRAB ONTO EACH OTHER AND PRAY THAT THERE RESPONCE TO RACISM IS NOT THE SAME OF THE PAST. STAY VOCAL AND EDUCATE THEMSELVES WHICH WAS NOT DONE 600+ YEARS AGO. YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT WITH RACISM IT IS A DEEP ROOT THAT IS PLANTED DOWN IN A PERSONS SOUL AND IT IS FULL OF FIRE." LOOK AT THE PEOPLE IN JAILS, THERE NOT THERE BECAUSE THEY WON A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!(RESPECT TO THE REAL ONES LOCKED UP)
NORMAL GUY

Milford, OH

#1958 Aug 24, 2010
carlos wrote:
very ignorant i would say
those "alliens" keep the US economy alive.
Let&#347; not forget, america was built on top of slavery...
this is true. the aliens are job creators.. if is wasn't for them we would have no need for police,lawyers prison guards or judges.You people have created more jobs than prez obama. lol
Big Whiskey In Wyoming

Fort Lupton, CO

#1959 Aug 24, 2010
When The Police Catch "A HOMEY" Using A Gun In The Comission Of ANY CRIME, The Following Should Happen To "SAID HOMEY".

Cut Both Of Said Homey's Thumbs Off!

Homey Then, Will Never Ever Be Able To Hold A Handgun To Rob You Or Shoot You.

Crime Drops!
Problem Solved!
HUMAN

United States

#1960 Aug 29, 2010
You know all this hate towards one another is exactly what the white race has been waiting for. First the African American & Mexican American people have both been Disrespected, Decriminated & Deprieved equally across the board both races couldn't eat, drink, live or attend certain schools. We are the two races that live in the projects together & when its 1 on 1 we get along great, I have asked both my brothers why do you hate eachother & neither had a legitamit answer, well here is my take. When the statistics showed that more minorities were enrolling in 4 year universities the white race became very concerned that now the black & brown were becoming educated and soon would figure out that if we united we would not only change the world from the ghettos to corporate America we would soon and finally have a voice that would be heard. So their plan IS working, turn them against eachother sit back watch them kill eachother & lock up the rest & ultimately keep the power! WAKE UP LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE!
Ronald

Westminster, CA

#1961 Aug 29, 2010
HUMAN wrote:
You know all this hate towards one another is exactly what the white race has been waiting for. First the African American & Mexican American people have both been Disrespected, Decriminated & Deprieved equally across the board both races couldn't eat, drink, live or attend certain schools. We are the two races that live in the projects together & when its 1 on 1 we get along great, I have asked both my brothers why do you hate eachother & neither had a legitamit answer, well here is my take. When the statistics showed that more minorities were enrolling in 4 year universities the white race became very concerned that now the black & brown were becoming educated and soon would figure out that if we united we would not only change the world from the ghettos to corporate America we would soon and finally have a voice that would be heard. So their plan IS working, turn them against eachother sit back watch them kill eachother & lock up the rest & ultimately keep the power! WAKE UP LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE!
HUMAN.

I agree. It has always been the common tactic of the self appointed stolen "Black" community leadership to keep the minds of stolen "Blacks" off of the idea of freedom. They have done that by frightening stolen "Blacks" into hanging on to the coattails of White people. That leadership is trying to do the same thing today to the the hard working law abiding Latino, Asian, and Amerind communities.

Its doubtful that ingenious tactic will work any longer. Not only do most decent Latinos, Asians, and Amerinds believe there is nothing wrong or unnatural about living among those of their own kind, but the eyes of stolen "Black" youth are opening up as well. More and more of them are envisioning the day when they will be set free to reclaim the land where God put them. Their anguished cries for freedom are growing ever more loud. We ignore those cries at our peril. The stolen "Blacks" WILL overcome.

Ronald

Slugfest

Concord, CA

#1962 Apr 28, 2015
CHARLES wrote:
<quoted text>
ITS GOOD TO KNOW BROTHAS ON THE EAST COAST CARE ABOUT WHATS GOING ON OUT HERE ON THE WEST COAST. YEA TH SA'S ARE ACTING UP BECAUSE THEY GOT BROTHAS OUTNUMBERED IN PRISON AND ON THE STREET, BUT WHAT THIS RACE THING IS DOING ALREADY IS FORCING THE CRIPS,BLOODS,NATION OF ISLAM, BLACK GUERILLA FAMILY AND BLACKS IN GENERAL TO COME TOGATHER AND DECLARE WAR ON THE MEXICAN MAFIA AND ANY MEXICAN OR LATINO WHO KILLS OUR BLACK GIRLS, BOYS, WOMEN, AND MEN.WE AS A PEOPLE HAVE WENT THROUGH ENOUGH
BULL -HIT WITH WHITE RACIST AND THE KKK TO BE GOING THROUGH THIS BULL-HIT WITH MEXICANS OR LATINOS. FOR ALL YALL BLACK FOLKS IN THE US AND AROUND THE WORLD BLACK FOLKS ON THE WEST COAST ARE IN A STATE OF SURVIVAL AND I CAN TRULY SAY ITS OPEN SEASON ON BLACKS. DONT BELEIVE THE WHITE MEDIA THAT THIS IS JUST A GANG THING, NO MY BRITHAS AND SISTAS THIS IS A RACE THING. I WAS BORN AT MLK HOSPITOL IN 1968 AND WAS RAISED IN THE CITY OF ROSES PASADENA ALL MY LIFE AND I DONT PLAN ON GOING ANY WHARE IM GONNA DEFEND MINE TILL DEATH.IF I GOTTA GO OUT IM GOING OUT BLASTIN AND I PLAN ON TAKEN WITH ME AS MANY AS I CAN. LIKE MY FATHER TOLD ME GROWIN UP AS A BOY DONT START NOTHIN BUT IF IT GETS STARTED YOU DAMN WELL BETTER FINISH IT. BLACK PEOPLE YALL BETTER WAKE UP BECAUSE THIS THING IS COMIN DOWN SOUTH AND GOING BACK EAST. MEXICANS THINK THEY CAN RUN EVERYONE BECAUSE THEY OUTNUMBER JUST ABOUT EVERY OTHER RACE IN THE US BUT I AINT GOING OUT LIKE THAT, LETEM TRY TO RUN UP ON ME OUR MY FAMILY, IM BLASTIN G.
every thing to u is race. If u had a hard time opening a cereal box in the morning u would think a white or hispanic person over glued the box to aggravate a black man.
Juan cabron

Pacoima, CA

#1963 May 8, 2015
smiley wrote:
crips and bloods plz latinos not nation wide thing againg brown has the power f k the east coast they do that over there we will see they take 1 brown we take 3ugly Charcoal
meaning tintos after all u r big but stupid may be cause u were slaves and what we jump the boder and what r u going to do about it after all were are cuter than a gorilla oh yeah my brother was in the riot at pelican bay and he made a tinto cry east coast dint do nothing about it maybe because crips and bloods are not a MAFIA LIKE LATINOS east coast bring it
That's rite!!! Viva la raza!!! More power to my people.
Juan Garcia Nelson

Carson, CA

#1964 May 9, 2015
Dang, the brown people are on to us. But if we move, they move too. Get off our coat tails and venture out on your own. We can survive without you. Don't worry about food, we'll send our excess food to you moron's who will be fighting over who walks down YOUR street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorpark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Deposition Resource Center (May '13) 12 hr penny wile 5
Use one word....drop one game (Aug '13) Aug 25 Whiny1 515
how to catch your dad naked (Jan '12) Aug 9 Matt 5
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul 31 Pyrite Smith 4,505
News So Cal vs. Nor Cal: The battle rages on (Oct '07) Apr '15 NorCal_RULES 59
Review: American West Appliance Repair (May '11) Jan '15 Carolyn 9
Day Laborer's at the Tipsy Fox (Nov '07) Jul '14 Sikofignorance 60
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moorpark Mortgages