Ex cop Shawn Michael Shelton Convicte...

Ex cop Shawn Michael Shelton Convicted of sexual assault on minor

Posted in the Moorpark Forum

big mouth

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2007
What do you know about this man? He was recently convicted in Las Vegas Nevada for kidnapping and sexual assault on a minor [ 14 yr. old boy] and is waiting to be sentenced July 3,2007. Also he is a person of interest in a Natchitoches Louisiana murder of 19 yr. old Justin James in October of 2005.
Lucy

AOL

#2 Nov 24, 2007
I happen to know about the La Murder. He will soon brought back to La to stand trial for the Murder of the James booy.
Well Lets See

United States

#3 Aug 22, 2009
Lucy wrote:
I happen to know about the La Murder. He will soon brought back to La to stand trial for the Murder of the James booy.
Gaah Lisa! You are all over all of these forums postinng under different names and even replying to them (yourself)!
Max The Cat

Rutland, VT

#4 Oct 27, 2010
Well Lets See wrote:
<quoted text>Gaah Lisa! You are all over all of these forums postinng under different names and even replying to them (yourself)!
Sockpuppets - the bane of site moderators and administrators everywhere. I had one guy who posted as no less than 5 different personnas. He even created one personna to argue with the other 4, no shit. Too bad for him we track IP addresses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorpark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Collage (Jan '15) Wed anonymous 93
Use one word....drop one game (Aug '13) May 3 Whiny1 624
News 128 arrests during Coachella weekend 1; Disney ... Apr 26 Jane Ann 1
News 17th Annual YMCA National Day of Prayer Breakfa... Apr 26 Jane Ann 1
News A 1997 Ford Ranger For Riding Fences Apr 26 Lucy Jane 1
News Michael Jackson's Niece Fights Mental Illness W... (Sep '15) Apr 24 Jack 3
Contract work (May '07) Apr 15 elvis 5,085
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moorpark Mortgages