Simi Valley Police
Bruised and Broken

Simi Valley, CA

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Anyone dial 911 and cry for help because of domestic violence? Help me please my husband just threw me across the room! Husband disappears every time the Simi Valley police officers show up and they treat YOU like you are the perpetrator. So now, not only are you suffering from the trauma of what your husband put you through from being abused now there are two strange police men in black with guns telling you that the hole in the wall may have been from you and not your spouse. They are already making you afraid to report an incident. Doubting you on the call. Then when you go pick up the police report, they wrote up the police report all wrong. They make no mention of the hole in the wall, they claim no bruises on your body (It's dark in the living room and you are wearing sweats a long sleeve cardigan and bruises never show up the first hour. Report says wife claims husband pushed wife, no physical evidence of harm done or disturbance in home. There were no witnesses, you are out of luck. How about several of these and the police officers still say unless you have proof there is nothing we can do. YOU CAN FILE A POLICE REPORT! THEY ARE NOT TELLING YOU AND YOU NEED TO GO TO THE POLICE STATION AND FILE A REPORT. WRITE IT YOURSELF BECAUSE THEY WILL TAKE YOU INTO A ROOM AT THE STATION AND WRITE THEIR VERSION. THIS SHOULD BE CRIMINAL. You must leave a paper trail and you know how serious it is. Go to the hospital and get pictures of the bruises LATER when they show up regardless of your fears. bruises take a day sometimes 2 to show up.
Bored Pigs

United States

#2 Dec 14, 2012
The problem with Simi Valley Police is they walk around like they have a chip on their shoulder pretending to do their job when in reality the city along with the police department pay to have criminals by their own appointed District Attorney to file stiff penalties for the countless inocent tax payers who much like yourself call for help in a helpless situation where your the victim and in turn end up victimized by the raw baton of the law and crime hiding Slimy Valley Police Department......THEY DONT REPORT THE CRIME......UNLESS IT BENEFITS THEIR OWN POCKET! suggestion is contact an attorney about filing your owb charges with your ex husband,then seek council to have these negligent trustees repremanded and put in there place!....its a shame to see a "SO CALLED MAN OF THE LAW" see a woman beaten and turn the other cheek....SHAME ON SIMI VALLEY PD!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorpark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 128 arrests during Coachella weekend 1; Disney ... Apr 26 Jane Ann 1
News 17th Annual YMCA National Day of Prayer Breakfa... Apr 26 Jane Ann 1
News A 1997 Ford Ranger For Riding Fences Apr 26 Lucy Jane 1
News Michael Jackson's Niece Fights Mental Illness W... (Sep '15) Apr 24 Jack 3
Use one word....drop one game (Aug '13) Apr 17 _Zoey_ 623
Contract work (May '07) Apr 15 elvis 5,085
Errant traffic Apr 14 Brandon R 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moorpark Mortgages