Review: American West Appliance Repair

Review: American West Appliance Repair

Posted in the Moorpark Forum

Victor

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 6, 2009
These guys are great! I have been their customer for a long time. They are friendly, reliable and very reasonable.
Anthony

United States

#2 Oct 15, 2011
American West Appliance Repair did a great job for me. They were very professional, honest and very clean. Their technician arrived on time. He was very thorough and explained everything about my washing machine. He had brand new parts with him and promptly replaced them on my appliance. The price was reasonable. I would use this company again.
Ron

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2012
We are new homeowners and our budget is rather limited. When our washer was not spinning, we took an advice from our neighbor and called American West Appliance. The repairman was a very professional gentleman, very friendly and clean. Such a pleasant experience!
Zach

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Oct 4, 2013
I had a problem with my dryer and when I called American West Appliance they were very professional and set up an appointment according to my schedule. The tech showed up on time, diagnosed and fixed the problem with my dryer very quickly. I appreciate his prompt response, professionalism and nice personality. I would use this company again.
Joseph

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Feb 11, 2014
5 star company! Will use them again! They are knowledgeable, experienced, use high quality parts and provided excellent work on my dryer and oven. They are friendly, reliable and very reasonable.
Sue

Monterey Park, CA

#6 Jul 16, 2014
Prompt arrival, efficient use of time, easy to work with, more-than-fair price. I would use this company again.
Adam

Van Nuys, CA

#7 Friday Jun 10
I recently had a very positive experience with American West Appliance Repair. It was a refrigerator service. Both Helen at the office and Mike, the technician, were extremely efficient and courteous. The repair was done quickly and price was competitive. This small family business knows what customer service is all about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorpark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Collage (Jan '15) Mon anonymous 97
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Agoura Hills (Sep '15) Jun 24 khizra s 8
News Ventura County family law courts seek public in... (May '06) Jun 18 LESLIEG79 59
Use one word....drop one game (Aug '13) Jun 17 _Zoey_ 628
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jun 13 Go Blue Forever 4,510
Contract work (May '07) Jun 10 confused 5,083
Review: American West Appliance Repair (May '11) Jun 9 Larry 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moorpark Mortgages