Man charged with holding 13-year-old ...

Man charged with holding 13-year-old sex slave

There are 26 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Sep 19, 2008, titled Man charged with holding 13-year-old sex slave. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

A man accused of holding a 13-year-old girl as a sex slave in a remote motor home in Moorpark was arraigned on rape charges Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
San Pedro

United States

#31 Sep 22, 2008
Boy these White people their always ready to put down San Pedro and Mexicans, but look what their doing and thats just one out of probably Thousands. Their really the weird ones.

Newport Beach, CA

#33 Sep 23, 2008
Wow another white child predator disgusting deport him to jail may he get molested there may the child get the much needed counseling and love.

“America & LEGAL Americans 1st”

Since: Aug 08

#34 Sep 23, 2008
Any penalty handed down on this pervert will be too light. He should be made, in some fashion, to suffer the same humiliation, degradation, and pain he has caused for the rest of his life. Castration without anesthetic would be a good start. Unfortunately that can only be done once.

Since: Jan 08

Hawthorne, CA

#35 Sep 24, 2008
Native Sol wrote:
<quoted text>
well mr Oral man i could have commented but i was busy reading the 60 plus comments that were being posted about a mexican beating a peckerwoodssss asssss. And then It was proven that it was white on white and all the hate stopped. hypocrites. All of you Faucks
You still grossly jumped the gun with your comment.

Also, the name is ORLEMANN. I guess you couldn't read it correctly. I would ask that since I have the courage of my convictions and am not afraid to use my own name, that you give it and me the proper respect due.

If you had the courage to actually identify yourself with your comments instead of being an Anony-Mouse I would make every effort to spell your name correctly.

Placerville, CA

#37 Sep 25, 2008
wow!! the mother must be too busy hitting the pipe. I have 4 kids, 2 boys 2 girls. I have always told them to not be afraid of anyones threats, to just let me know if someone threatens them. And everyday I talked with them asking how was their day, did they have any problems with any one. I have a 16 and yr old boys 14 and 12 yr old girls. C'mon, how in the hell do you let your daughter stay with some man, that is not even her father. I trip out on these women that trust their boyfriends to look over a child that is not even theirs. Now, for this piece of crap(mother) she needs to go to jail. that 13yr old girl should be put somewhere safe. Its sad when you are a child and this stuff is happening and you cannot turn to your mother or anyone, I know because it happened to me, and if it happened to any of my kids, I will not sit there with my hands crossed, I will more likely take the law into my own hands. Mothers(specially) are suppose to protect their children, not betray them.

Old Bethpage, NY

#39 Oct 13, 2010
I am never going to wear that mini-skirt ever again..*shiver*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorpark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Born Again Christians are all liars and all hyp... (Feb '13) Nov 24 roadwarriortim 11
Use one word....drop one game (Aug '13) Nov 21 _Zoey_ 551
News Nuno to stand trial for murder (Dec '12) Nov 6 Tetostoron 4
News Donald Trump pinatas take a beating as Simi Val... Nov 3 _Skeptic_ 7
Contract work (May '07) Oct '15 darrensmith 5,078
News All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown (Feb '06) Aug '15 dry lube 1,715
News So Cal vs. Nor Cal: The battle rages on (Oct '07) Apr '15 NorCal_RULES 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moorpark Mortgages