Man charged with holding 13-year-old ...

Man charged with holding 13-year-old sex slave

There are 26 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Sep 19, 2008, titled Man charged with holding 13-year-old sex slave. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

A man accused of holding a 13-year-old girl as a sex slave in a remote motor home in Moorpark was arraigned on rape charges Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
junior

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2008
Men like him should be castrated. No child should ever be afraid. Please parents teach your children not to be afraid. No matter what these monsters tell them. Tell or teach them that they can go to the police or someone in school. I was a victim and had no one to tell or go to. I hope when he's in prison they will take care of him in there.
Poco Loco

Long Beach, CA

#4 Sep 19, 2008
junior wrote:
Please parents teach your children not to be afraid. No matter what these monsters tell them. Tell or teach them that they can go to the police or someone in school.
Feel for you for been abused, and no He should't be castrated, He should be sexually abused evey single day he spends jail, do not put him in protective custody.
as for the mother, I'm willing to bet she agreed to some type of deal with this donkey cavity.
Yep

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Sep 19, 2008
Why wasn't she reported missing by her mother and other family and friends? Sounds like a lost, lonely girl that had probably been abused for years (physically and/or psychologically)otherwise she would have run for help the first time the opportunity was there. I bet there will be a lot more of the story coming out in the future.

So sad that this had to happen, and I hope he is both castrated and abused sexually too.
Here

Lake Forest, CA

#8 Sep 19, 2008
That dirty white mofo, there you go, happy now?

Story sounds a lottle flaky tho...
not THAT bad

San Bernardino, CA

#10 Sep 19, 2008
Here wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, nothing wrong with your mind.....
No that would be George, i would never do something as sick and perverted as that, but he would, i can pretty much guarantee that.
Not Surprised

Lomita, CA

#11 Sep 19, 2008
He needs to be neutered!!!
Hang Him

United States

#14 Sep 20, 2008
No matter what comes out in this story a child has been destroyed. Where are the parents?
I hope this child gets all the help available.
Freigntman

United States

#16 Sep 20, 2008
NotthatBad,
You are are dirty filthy pig. I would like to see both you and the ah in this article put in the same cell. You could diddle each other.
StayAtHomeMom

Westminster, CA

#17 Sep 20, 2008
I want this person and her mother put to dealth and make sure this mother has no other children ! SICK !

Since: Jan 08

Hawthorne, CA

#18 Sep 20, 2008
Native Sol wrote:
typical only one response
Rather than pointing out that only one comment had been made by the time you read the article, perhaps you should have commented on the piece yourself.

You could also take a moment or two longer before jumping to conclusions.

Good article about an abusive monster, however, there still seem to be a number of questions in the air. Hopefully they will be answered as the investigation continues.
Bitter UCLA Fans

San Pedro, CA

#19 Sep 20, 2008
Here wrote:
That dirty white ****, there you go, happy now?
Story sounds a lottle flaky tho...
I'm thrilled. Lets just keep it even. No matter what the scum bag looks like or what laungage he speaks, hang em.
truth

Vallejo, CA

#20 Sep 20, 2008
trash like that dosent deserve to live, small caliber to the back of the head thats all that he deserves
Hey HUA

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Sep 20, 2008
Where are you now wrote:
Where are all the racist comments?
Why? Criminals are dirt bags regardless of race. No one sees race except the ones who use it as a crutch or an excuse for their actions. There is good and bad in every group. This dirt bag happens to be white. Not to worry, somewhere there is a brown or a black male comitting a crime to even it out! Get your head out DAMF.
Robert

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#23 Sep 20, 2008
So the girls mother or family had no idea she was with a grown man living in a camper. Give me a break! Why didn't she contact the police, seems like she basically didn't give a damn.
Susan

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Sep 20, 2008
Sounds like the mother knew what was going on since she didn't even report her daughter missing...
spooked

Van Nuys, CA

#25 Sep 21, 2008
is he from the same barth family from palos verdes? noelle was nutts!

because she put me thru living hell when she moved to lomita!
gbr

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#27 Sep 22, 2008
More of the same trailer park trash! Deport them too to the dirt they came from....
Daffy Duck

Monterey Park, CA

#28 Sep 22, 2008
junior wrote:
Men like him should be castrated. No child should ever be afraid. Please parents teach your children not to be afraid. No matter what these monsters tell them. Tell or teach them that they can go to the police or someone in school. I was a victim and had no one to tell or go to. I hope when he's in prison they will take care of him in there.
Hey how about instead of cutting off his balls we aim a little higher and cut off his head. It will save the state a lot of money
sigh

Santa Ana, CA

#29 Sep 22, 2008
The mother should be thrown in jail. I bet the mother blames her daughter for being molested. Sadly, a jealous mother is quite common in this situation.

For all you mothers who are no longer with your childs father.......NEVER trust your boyfriend or new husband with your daughter.
carmen

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#30 Sep 22, 2008
This is an outrage!! Where was the mother?
All kids should be taught to tell their teachers, police, etc. immediately when something like this happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorpark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Agoura Hills (Sep '15) Tue Lisa 33
News Ventura County family law courts seek public in... (May '06) May 19 JP Shwartz 61
Use one word....drop one game (Aug '13) Apr 24 1CoolCat 679
I have cancer...screw it! Apr '18 Joe Mack 1
Strawberry Tequila Festival Apr '18 CA Best Festivals 1
Answer all questions please. I am a 14 year old... Apr '18 Mark Johnson Beev... 2
how to catch your dad naked (Jan '12) Apr '18 Mark Johnson Beev... 12

Moorpark Jobs

Personal Finance

Moorpark Mortgages