Showdown of the big trucks

Showdown of the big trucks

There are 5 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Feb 10, 2008, titled Showdown of the big trucks. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Found On Road Dead. Fix Or Repair Daily. Sunday at Sunrise Ford probably wasn't a good time or place to share your favorite snarky acronyms about Ford trucks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

John Samuel

Alhambra, CA

#1 Feb 11, 2008
For anyone who would like more information on the Southern CAlifornia Power Strokes club, the club's web site is www.socaps.com .
Steve Price

Cerritos, CA

#2 Feb 11, 2008
Thanks to The Sun for reporting on the event. A good time was had by all.
Matt Hawkins

Boron, CA

#3 Feb 11, 2008
Thanks for the great coverage on this event. The next one will be even bigger and better.
Mark Smith

Glendora, CA

#4 Feb 4, 2011
I got a nice shiny white truck. Can I join you big boys play? I promise to change my own diapers.
Mubarak Thugs

San Dimas, CA

#5 Feb 4, 2011
Just like Mubarak's thugs someone in Glendora California is trying to shut down this forum, agaist those who have something to say about Glendora's up coming municipal election of March 08, 2011 concerning the candidates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorpark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Use one word....drop one game (Aug '13) Feb 19 _Zoey_ 654
Born Again Christians are all liars and all hyp... (Feb '13) Feb 15 Porovski 18
The School shooting. Feb 15 Joe Mack 1
News Women's March attracts enthusiastic crowd Feb 14 OhHummm 12
The latest School shooting. Feb 14 Joe Mack 1
Illegal Aliens. Should we worry? Feb 13 Joe Mack 1
Prom/formal Dresses on Sale now At Runway Fashi... Feb 10 Runwayfashionlady 1

Moorpark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance