Moorpark CHP officer accused of fudgi...

Moorpark CHP officer accused of fudging timecard

There are 1 comment on the Ventura County Star story from Feb 3, 2011, titled Moorpark CHP officer accused of fudging timecard. In it, Ventura County Star reports that:

A California Highway Patrol officer in the agency's Moorpark station was arrested Thursday on suspicion of claiming overtime for hours he did not actually work, the Ventura County District Attorney's Office reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ventura County Star.

cyberstalker

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2011
Another posting falsely stated that I was suing the same faculty member and yet another, invoked the name of the Dean of the College of Education (COE), stating that she was calling for my removal for "denigrating" their EdD program -- the poster was obviously ignorant of the fact that FSU does not offer an EdD program -- The COE offers PhDs program in various educational fields. In fact, I have never criticized FSU's COE. However, this posting is particularly revealing about the mindset of these proponents of bogus therapies which appears to be quite cult-like. Apparently they actually believe that a university would take action against someone who criticized them when in reality, in an academic environment, criticism is encouraged, not shunned. I haven't criticized the COE, but if I had, even if I was way off base, the only consequence would be that the Dean or someone from the COE would respond and refute me, not dismiss me because dismissal for criticism would be an infringement on academic freedom, a concept that is apparently foreign to certain therapists who unquestioningly follow their therapy gurus who are not to be challenged or criticized.

These false statements were made about me by an anonymous individual who has a vendetta against me because I have criticized certain interventions for children that have no evidence to support their safety and efficacy. My cyberstalker appears to be staying up all night posting to various internet newsgroups, calling me a whore and making allegations that are increasingly absurd. The latest allegations were in a series of posts that stated that I was giving sexual favors to the three individuals who recently endorsed me. If nothing else, what this shows is that sexism, at least among some individuals is unfortunately, alive and well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorpark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Collage (Jan '15) Tue anonymous 104
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Agoura Hills (Sep '15) Dec 1 Min 16
how to catch your dad naked (Jan '12) Nov 27 Derek 6
Thousand Oaks County Mugshots and Criminal Arre... Sep '16 Mickey 2
Trump's outbursts prove he's unstable Aug '16 JesusisKing123 2
Wife of Mike Hutcher Aug '16 Cat 1
Pamela hutcherson passed on yesterday??? Jul '16 Laura Hutcherson 1

Moorpark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance