Man dies from injuries sustained in Hwy 150 fight

There are 5 comments on the Mar 17, 2011, WCNC story titled Man dies from injuries sustained in Hwy 150 fight. In it, WCNC reports that:

MOORESVILLE, N.C. Police say a man has died after being injured in a fight on Highway 150.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCNC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PEORIA

United States

#22 Nov 2, 2011
HE IS LIVING IN PEORIA RIGHT NOW WORKING AT CRUSENS
PEORIA

United States

#23 Nov 2, 2011
BEEN IN P TOWN FOR A WHILE WORKS AT CRUSENS
MyDadsSon

Norcross, GA

#24 Dec 15, 2011
Its good to know where he is.... I'm sure something will eventually come from this. I am hoping he is enjoying the holidays with his family. As my family faces CHRISTmas for the 1st time without my father. I have found piece knowing that he loved us with his entire being. I decorated my Mothers house just as he did for many years. My dad loved this time of year. He was a very loving man. He has two grandsons that miss him very much and they have decorated his grave with several CHRISTmas ornaments. To everyone that has shown compasion for my father and my family, I wish you a Very Merry CHRISTmas.
Jason

Lincolnton, NC

#25 Dec 16, 2011
Death sentence? Could happen! When will people learn.
Gloria Thompson

Mooresville, NC

#26 Feb 11, 2013
why wrote:
if the man was 62 and a war vet. why in the world is he trying to pick a fight with some one?.. please answer me that.. so you wanna sit here and say what a good guy this man is... why in the world would he try to pick a fight with not only one 21 year old but a 19 year old at the same time.. peoria.. have you ever been in a fight?.. just letting you know it wasnt the punch that killed the man.. it was him hitting his head on the ground.. the kids a good friend of mine.. he NEVER and i mean NEVER wanted for it to go that far
AND WOULD NEVER WISH THIS UPON ANY ONE.. so you wanna sit here and talk bout how he was a war vet.. jake and cody are brothers .. yes jakes in the millitary and has 4 brothers that were in afghan and s korea .. i dont here you talking bout them... oooo.. prolly cuz you here half the story and you already made up your mind that .. o hes 21 .. he must be a punk... but wait.. hes in the military as well. im not saying this man desevered death not even a little bit.. a bloody nose.. yes.. but this guy died because of his actions... no one else.. one punch will never kill a man.. i dont care if you mike tyson .. one punch will never ever ever ever kill a guy...yeah it was just bad luck that he hit his head and now hes dead.. jake his brother and i still feel for his family and their loss... you wanna sit here and bash him bash him for standing up for himself.. go ahead.. may i remind you jake is 5'9 135 pounds.. how big was the other guy.. looking at the 2 you and i both wouldve pick the other guy..
This man was my husband for 40 years- he did not deserve to die in the street like a dog @ the hands of a couple punks....yes, he was a war veteran, a teacher, a husband, a father, a grandfather, a brother, a son. When he walked in the room he lit it up. Before you say things you should know the story. Nearly 2 years later & the pain is still there. Our lives were changed forever on 3/17/2011. I don't care what the circumstances my husband did not deserve to die...... My sons, ages 41 & 37 years knew the names of the individuals. I didn't know their names & never wanted to hear their names. I have been a nurse for 30 years & have helped people my entire career. I hope I never encounter these people or their families in the context of a medical emergency, because I will politely Turn The Other Cheek.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mooresville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
age of strategy Apr 22 soccerguy 1
News Corporate Greed Profile: Lowes CEO, Robert A. N... (Nov '09) Apr 15 lowes spec 108
News Man airlifted after head-on collision (Sep '12) Apr 13 Irving 2
If Affordable Care Act is tossed by SCOTUS wha... Apr 1 john 1
Sirens Mar 31 Jean 1
this is a notice, not a discussion Mar '15 GET IT STRAIGHT 1
Performance at South Iredell High School Mar '15 MPans 1
More from around the web

Mooresville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]