Wreck victim Angela Flores-Hager left behind a loving legacy

Feb 12, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Statesville

“It's tough for me to know she's gone and know that she's not here. There's no words to describe the loss I'm feeling inside.”

When Jim Blanton returned to work, he kept the door to his office closed because he couldn't endure the sight of an empty desk where his stepdaughter once sat. via Statesville

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Claire Maxwell

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Lizet Flores- Chicago wrote:
Last night we drove from Bloomington Normal, Illinois to Chicago, about a 2 hour drive. The time was 11pm. Driving back home in this expressway my mind wondered about the accident that killed Angie a year ago. Even at this time of the night there was quite a traffic in the expressway. Also it came to mind how accidents happen so quickly just a second and a slight mistake on the road can kill someone. But it amazed me that still today no one has seen anything on this accident. I wonder about the truck driver in Mooresville NC that hit her car on the road.
Lizet, My mom passed away on the 18th of April. She will be with Angela and take care of her. It is hard. I always check also on any news on this post. My heartfelt prayers to you and your family. Claire
Lizet Flores- Chicago

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

Sorry to hear about your mother passing away. Thank you for coming to this site for any news. I never loose hope. Lizet
Wreck victim Angela

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

If someone was in the area or onthe highway on January 31st 2008- 8pm. This accident happened on I-77 around 42 exit can get back to this site and provide some information. The accident involved 2 trailer trucks but we never found out what caused this tragic accident that took Angelas life at the age of 30.
Wreck Victim

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

Coming up will be the 2nd year anniversary of Angies death. Time passes by very fast. We will always wonder what happened that evening that caused this crash involving semi truck that killed her January 31 around 8pm in 2008.
Stef Flores

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Claire Maxwell wrote:
<quoted text>Lizet, My mom passed away on the 18th of April. She will be with Angela and take care of her. It is hard. I always check also on any news on this post. My heartfelt prayers to you and your family. Claire
Claire.... this post was made years ago I know but my heart goes out to go.... not sure if you will get this but I am thinking of you. thanks for being so supportive to my family even though you do not know us! I know this means a lot to us and to my sister, Angie. Thank you! If you have facebook please find me. Stef Flores from illinois state university
Stef Flores

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Broken Hearted Parents wrote:
I did not know anything about this accident,but we also have surrered a loss like yours. Our only child and most beloved daughter was killed in an accident a few months prior to Angela. Like her accident the accident is inconclusive and she has no voice. It eats you alive because you have no closure. We have recently found out that the car my daughter was driving has a black box. According to the information we have heard it is the job of the Highway patrol to plug their computer into this black box of the accident vehicle and it can give facts on speed direction, braking distance, If seatbelts have been used and if air bags were deployed, how many times the vehicle was started along with much other data. We found out that they never investigated this accident either. Had no idea that a car ad a black box until the Russian female student at UNC Charlotte was murdered and the Mt Holly police found the evidence necessary from the black box on her car which indicated there was an accident as well as a murder. We have hired a company that recreates and pulls the black box for the data. As of yet we do not have all the details but apparantly this information is kept quiet. We do not know why. The loss we have both suffered is beyond description and is a pain that eats you from the inside out. Angela and our daughter had so much to offer this world it seems like they lived respectible and wonderful lives and are owed the dignitity to be respected in their death.<quoted text>
so terribly sorry for your loss
IAmActuallyALawy er

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

I'm sorry about your loss. That kind of pain never goes away. I hope you can find some peace, even if you never find answers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mooresville Discussions

Search the Mooresville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 9 min State of Florida 49,499
dale earnhardt jr (Jun '06) 18 hr Miss Kitty 42
Loud Boom heard at 10:00 pm (Nov '08) Thu Hollister 5
cars should i be worried Apr 13 HIGHLY IMPORTANT 1
Review: Impeccable Paws (Jan '10) Apr 7 Briana Schnople 8
Man on trike (three wheeled motorcycle) throws ... Apr 7 curious 2
need help Apr 2 tbtn 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mooresville Jobs

•••