Beware of WSP-Spells Bait and Switch ...

Beware of WSP-Spells Bait and Switch Job Offers

Posted in the Mooresville Forum

Jeff Matheson

Charlotte, NC

#1 Mar 29, 2012
Beware of this company. My fiancee responded to their job offer and was accepted as their office administrator. She was suppose to be in charge of their billing for area work projects. She left her job of 16 years in hopes of a better career. After spending a brief time with the person she was replacing and getting no training of what the job entailed she was on her own to learn. She advised the Supervisor there that she got no training, he responded not to worry she would get plenty of time later to learn their billing process. Three weeks later she was advised that they were so far behind that they would have to let her go and the billing would be done in another office. She was in shock as her old job was filled. She sacrificed everything and was kicked to the curb for their poor business habits. She even offered to go to their corporate office on her own money and learn their process but was told that would not be possible. What a bunch of jerks! She now may loose her home and her vehicle not to mention her good credit standing. She is diligently looking for another job but the job climate is poor as everyone knows. So i post this here as a warning to other people that are promise jobs. Please be sure you get everything in writing. And beware of this company as they have ver poor management skills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mooresville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
e z way auto sales (Nov '08) Aug 15 matt 38
News Rex Farmer Aug 9 Maze 2
Mooresville Music Thread (Oct '16) Aug 8 Musikologist 2
News Ex-Iredell teacher now faces 208 sex charges, i... (Apr '13) Aug 5 Mary 11
Jocelyn Desmond (Mar '12) Jul 29 Tally aka Azhai 38
Loud Boom heard at 10:00 pm (Nov '08) Jul 28 jlom 30
News Tractor-trailer accident closes I-77 northbound... Jul '17 wow 1

Mooresville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance