Mooresville family mourns loss of son...

Mooresville family mourns loss of son, 16, who dies in dirt bike accident

There are 1 comment on the WSOCTV story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Mooresville family mourns loss of son, 16, who dies in dirt bike accident. In it, WSOCTV reports that:

Richard Schacht stood inside his garage Wednesday surrounded by dirt bikes, parts and racing gear.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSOCTV.

Asheboro, NC

#1 Sep 13, 2012
so sorry for this dear family - heaven has truely gained another angel - my son raced with Dillion and he was a very sweet kid and came from a good family - God Bless You all

as for Rem - it is sad that we have good for nothing low lifes like you in this world . Oviously you came from a so called family with no love or emotion - because u r a truely heartless , selfish , and rude someone . Keep in mind one day u will be on the other end and I hope this hits u wherever it hurts , evidentlly not ur heart because u dont have one - Hope you rot in h--- you a hole . And I know everyone reading this agrees

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mooresville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pine Lake Preparatory School Mooresville NC (Sep '08) Mar 6 Davidson Uncle 819
please help find my adopted mom (Mar '15) Mar 6 Your adopted mom 2
Help!!! Does anyone know Cindy (Jun '16) Mar 6 Cindy L 3
Bees / Chickens (Jan '13) Feb 26 Wonder 3
News Midtown Sundries at Lake Norman Closes (Dec '10) Feb '18 GET HELP 6
Brad F sawed off steroid abuser Feb '18 GET HELP 9
News Mooresville man charged with sexual assault Feb '18 Shane Branks 2

Mooresville Jobs

Personal Finance

Mooresville Mortgages