Mooresville superintendent seeks 4-ce...

Mooresville superintendent seeks 4-cent hike in school tax rate

There are 1 comment on the WSOCTV story from Jan 9, 2012, titled Mooresville superintendent seeks 4-cent hike in school tax rate. In it, WSOCTV reports that:

Declaring that "we don't have a choice" in the face of a $1.4 million deficit, Supt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSOCTV.

Mooresville, NC

#1 Jan 10, 2012
this is another example nbow leaders do not know what theirdong you would have the money if you did this 1cut your supertendet salary and benefits in half 2cut his administrative staff by half also their salaries and benefits 3cut your town manager(who was brought in by the back door) salaries and benefits by one half of present salariesand benefits. they9the school supertdent and town manager) are paid a ridiculous salary thanks to mr carney(who moves on) along with people in office when wthey were in office. it is time for them to get off the gravy train(job gotten by the back door and suspicious circumstances) to learn to live on ordinary salary like the rest of people in iredell county and mooresvillenc. a mooresville native of 30 years. this town is run by the good old boys network(which includes back door politics and pay offs let face it these leader will not faace the the people with the true facts. i have watch this happen for years in the town of mooresvillenc. if you buck the system you will not hold get a position as 1a town council member 2a iredell county commissioneers 3or any jobs these people are involved with in this government(local positions). how can the supertendent want more money when 1kids are out of control 2he cannot do the job properly 3brought in by the back door. let face it. it does not pay to be honest in iredell county. i have a scanner and hear calls every day to go to oneof the schools because they are having trouble

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mooresville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Oct 18 asdf 33
News Camp E-Ma-Etu An Eckerd Youth Alternatives camp... (May '07) Oct 14 Brian 248
Mooresville Music Thread Oct 7 Musikologist 1
American Idol Finalist coming to Troutman Sep 25 styledo 4
Jim Lane of Statesville/Troutman area Sep 24 Chris Ann from We... 1
News Corporate Greed Profile: Lowes CEO, Robert A. N... (Nov '09) Sep 21 tekkytommy 117
Kevin Green - former CSD Administrator (May '14) Sep '16 WheresWaldo 14

Mooresville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mooresville Mortgages