help transform and renew your carnal ...

help transform and renew your carnal mind into the new mind

Posted in the Mooresville Forum

Gods Child

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Aug 10, 2010
you say : it's impossible' God says: all things are possible. 'you say I'm too tired' - God says: I will give you rest. 'You say 'Nobody' really loves me' - God says: I love you. You say 'I can't go on' - God says: My grace is sufficient.You say 'I can't figure things out' - GOD says : I will direct your steps. You say 'I can't do it' God says:You can do all things.You say:'I'm not able' God says:You can do all things. You say:It's not worth it'-God says: it will be worth it. 'You say:I can't forgive my self. God says:'I forgive you.'You say : 'I can't manage' God says: 'I will supply all your needs. 'You say': I'm afraid God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear. 'You say' I'm always worried and frustrated' God says: Cast all your cares on me. 'You say I'm not smart enough' God says I will give you wisdom. 'You say:'I feel all alone ' God says: I will never leave you or forsake you. AMEN
Gods Child

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Aug 10, 2010
To my childhood friend who called a month ago. I forgive you for your ways of contacting me for relief of yourself. You are not my friend and really never was. I have all your secrets here with me about your love affairs and such, but if you continue to fight with the evil people towards my family. I will undo all your secrets to the public and God will forgive me, cause you are not my friend . I call you a enemy!You say you go to church then make sure your there when the doors open, cause your family is not what your husband nor your kids think it is. RIP JP.B I'm sure that one about killed you!

“YOUR DREAMING AGAIN!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 14, 2010
WE do own property in Arizona teehee. Apache Junction as a matter of fact.
woowoowoowoo

United States

#4 Aug 15, 2010
payton79 wrote:
WE do own property in Arizona teehee. Apache Junction as a matter of fact.
So are we gona have a rain dance?

“YOUR DREAMING AGAIN!”

Location hidden

#5 Aug 16, 2010
OH the stalker has changed his location.

“YOUR DREAMING AGAIN!”

Location hidden

#6 Aug 19, 2010
girl do you know a S.C? call me!!!!

“YOUR DREAMING AGAIN!”

Location hidden

#7 Aug 19, 2010
Calhoun???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mooresville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neighbor on main street Mar 19 Worthlessness 2
Morgan county crooked officers Mar 9 Tiredofthiscorrup... 1
Sherry Barnes Feb '17 Ron 4
News Police, Fire a " February 6 Feb '17 Aka 1
Mooresville Traffic Tickets Jan '17 Resident 1
Dustin Vanhook (Jul '15) Dec '16 Anyone call tell 3
Judge Jane Craney FINALLY Fired? Dec '16 Jill 2

Mooresville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance