Morehead, KY

#1 Feb 18, 2012
I own land in Morgan County and I am having easement issues. I sold a house of land last year but retained another house. An easement was written up granting me access to the retained property thru the property that was sold, agreed and signed and recorded by both parties. Now the person wants to continously block my property pretenting the people who live in my house from getting in. The Morgan Co. Sheriffs office tells me that they can't do anything about it because it is a civil matter. Well then why the heck do you even go through all the trouble of surveying and recording if they aren't going to inforce it. Does anyone know what to do or had any of the same issues. They told me to take it to court,WHY so they can tell me again that there isn't anything they can do about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mooresville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicepak Dec '14 Seee 1
girls send vids of them masturbating (Sep '14) Sep '14 Turtle Haven 2
diana pennington (Apr '14) Apr '14 matt 2
Hotels (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jus'Askin' 1
News Meijer plans Plainfield store (Jun '07) May '13 What about the Sc... 60
grow up (May '13) May '13 noreasonforit 1
Don Slick (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mooresville IN 1
Mooresville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mooresville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]