Paddling becoming less popular at Ind...

Paddling becoming less popular at Indiana schools

There are 53 comments on the WTHR-TV Indianapolis story from Dec 5, 2009, titled Paddling becoming less popular at Indiana schools. In it, WTHR-TV Indianapolis reports that:

Corporal punishment is still legal in Indiana, but many schools have put away the paddle in favor of other forms of student discipline.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHR-TV Indianapolis.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#42 Aug 13, 2010
Many gays have kids, oaf. You;re free to ignore my posts, if you can't handle them. But how about offering a logical, factual refutation of what I post instead of empty denial?
Sharpton7744 wrote:
Topix sucks....cpeter is on every damn forum acting like he's doctor Phillis. cpeter, your gay. You cant even have kids and you shouldnt. What makes you the juvenile expert? And if for some reason you are in that profession, let me know where you work so I can tell everyone to keep their kids away from you.
You were just talking about studying anal penetration and your gay sexual escapades on the gay marriage forum, now your an expert on how to raise kids?? None of you should be listening to this liberal, t-baggin joker....he's an idiot

Indianapolis

#43 Aug 13, 2010
She raised you as a single mother? That must have been terribly confusing to you, especially since I think you;re a male.
Sharpton7744 wrote:
I would have gotten my head knocked off of my shoulders if I acted the way kids do now days. My mother raised me as a single mother. Worked her entire life and raised me and my brother. I was never in trouble, never drank, smoked, or did any kind of drug. I was an honor roll student and captain of my basketball team. My kids will be raised the same way!
Kids having kids, single moms on disability, for no reason, laying around pumping out kids for paychecks, then you have the stupid people. Let me explain. There is tons of information(education) available to kids and adults about safe sex. Hell, even free birth control is avaiable in some cases.
That doesnt matter though. These people typically who are fresh out of high school or never graduated find out that they are pregnant and it's a huge shock, like what in the world happened? So these stupid people have kids and guess how the kids are brought up? Spitting images of their great, responsible, uneducated, worthless parents.
Granted there are the rare people out there who are actually strong enough to raise their kids the right way and teach them morals and love them at the same time punishing them correctly. But they are extremely RARE!
I learned that there were consequences for my actions from a board across my ass when I did something wrong. These idiot progressives do nothing but refute the standards and morals that made this country great. Just like the criminals of society they want us to loosin up on the children. Why do you think juvenile crime is rising and more kids are doing drugs and having sex at a younger age? Because parenting is non existent in most cases, but the right to punish your child has also been taken from the good parents.
Progressives know what they are doing though. They have it all figured out. Just look at the statics in the next five years and see how much farther it has ran out of control.

Indianapolis

#44 Aug 13, 2010
I didn't say I was a neurologist. However, unlike you, I LEARN from those around me. Medicine is not an unsolvable mystery; it just takes concentration and intelligence--which I guess leaves you out of the loop.

He may or may not be happy, but ADD doesn't necessarily make you depressed. The question is, is he functioning and learning at his highest potential?
tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit, if you worked in the medical field it was the mailroom or answering phones. Or are you now saying your a freakin neurologists? Thats right folks for a meager fee of anal probing Dr. Cpeter Internet knows all and tells all. He can diagnose and have you on medication with a click of the mouse. Come one come all, Cpeter will have your kid on drugs whether they need it or not.
Hmmmm, not on medication having the time of his life and happy being a kid vs drug induced and in trouble.......Doesn't take a PHd to see the results.
The sign is what tells a person if they got permission to come on the property or not dimwit, and is exactly what the judge asked. Being told to leave wasn't even his question, his question was why did you decide to break the law and trespass?...and maybe you should read what I wrote, he just shows up....doesn't seem like an invitation to me.
But he can come over anytime he wants. The sign is for idiots like you that for some odd reason seem to think their rights supercede mine, when my name is on the title and its me who pays the mortgage.
I'm actually glad these people are my neighbors, at least 1 more kid in the world is safe from people like you and the drugs you think he should be on.
Linda Bledsoe

San Jose, CA

#45 Aug 16, 2010
tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit, if you worked in the medical field it was the mailroom or answering phones. Or are you now saying your a freakin neurologists? Thats right folks for a meager fee of anal probing Dr. Cpeter Internet knows all and tells all. He can diagnose and have you on medication with a click of the mouse. Come one come all, Cpeter will have your kid on drugs whether they need it or not.
Hmmmm, not on medication having the time of his life and happy being a kid vs drug induced and in trouble.......Doesn't take a PHd to see the results.
The sign is what tells a person if they got permission to come on the property or not dimwit, and is exactly what the judge asked. Being told to leave wasn't even his question, his question was why did you decide to break the law and trespass?...and maybe you should read what I wrote, he just shows up....doesn't seem like an invitation to me.
But he can come over anytime he wants. The sign is for idiots like you that for some odd reason seem to think their rights supercede mine, when my name is on the title and its me who pays the mortgage.
I'm actually glad these people are my neighbors, at least 1 more kid in the world is safe from people like you and the drugs you think he should be on.
The cpeter guy does nothing but play make believe online. Don't believe any of his made up stories about various jobs he claims to have ever had. The goon has a problem telling the truth and is just here to try to get some of you riled up.

Indianapolis

#46 Aug 16, 2010
Still stalking me, sugarbuns?

Funny, you know nothing about me but have decided that I have lied about everything. Really? Based on what? And to what purpose? Do you really think I need to impress some white-trash trailer queen like you?

Now, go ahead and deny it, and I can use the same tactics you use to not believe you.

Or, you could try a startling new approach and actually refute something I say, using facts insted of just bitterness and bile.
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>
The cpeter guy does nothing but play make believe online. Don't believe any of his made up stories about various jobs he claims to have ever had. The goon has a problem telling the truth and is just here to try to get some of you riled up.
Linda Bledsoe

San Jose, CA

#47 Aug 16, 2010
cpeter1313 wrote:
Still stalking me, sugarbuns?
Funny, you know nothing about me but have decided that I have lied about everything. Really? Based on what? And to what purpose? Do you really think I need to impress some white-trash trailer queen like you?
Now, go ahead and deny it, and I can use the same tactics you use to not believe you.
Or, you could try a startling new approach and actually refute something I say, using facts insted of just bitterness and bile.
<quoted text>
I just want everyone to know the truth about you. You always sit there and insult everyone else with differing opinions, calling them bigots and racists, etc. The fact is that you are a complete bigot. A quick review of your posts will confirm it.

I don't know why you are such an internet goon, but I doubt you are so brash in real life confrontations. I am guessing a major reason for your online antics is that your real life has no real interest to it so you try to get attention by acting like a moron on the internet. You hate that you don't get any real attention and this is hopw you cope. It's both hysterical and pathetic.

Indianapolis

#48 Aug 16, 2010
You keep telling "the truth"? From what source?

You insult people too, hypocrite. And why you are on here at all is a mystery; you never address the topic or give any kind of informed opinion. If noting that makes me a bigot, so be it; but presuming it's true makes you an idiot.

Bigotry, btw, refers to groups of people, not individual dislike of another individual.

Feel free to quote what you think makes me a bigot, or what proof you have that I am anything other than what I say I am.
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want everyone to know the truth about you. You always sit there and insult everyone else with differing opinions, calling them bigots and racists, etc. The fact is that you are a complete bigot. A quick review of your posts will confirm it.
I don't know why you are such an internet goon, but I doubt you are so brash in real life confrontations. I am guessing a major reason for your online antics is that your real life has no real interest to it so you try to get attention by acting like a moron on the internet. You hate that you don't get any real attention and this is hopw you cope. It's both hysterical and pathetic.
Ole John

United States

#49 Aug 16, 2010
I honestly believe ole "See Peter" would, and does enjoy a good spanking ! LOL

"You've been a Baaaaaaad Boy !"

Indianapolis

#50 Aug 16, 2010
Such a move would deprive you of--at the very least--use of that hand for months. At worst, you;d be rolling your joints with your feet.
Ole John wrote:
I honestly believe ole "See Peter" would, and does enjoy a good spanking ! LOL
"You've been a Baaaaaaad Boy !"
Linda Bledsoe

San Jose, CA

#51 Aug 19, 2010
cpeter1313 wrote:
You keep telling "the truth"? From what source?
You insult people too, hypocrite. And why you are on here at all is a mystery; you never address the topic or give any kind of informed opinion. If noting that makes me a bigot, so be it; but presuming it's true makes you an idiot.
Bigotry, btw, refers to groups of people, not individual dislike of another individual.
Feel free to quote what you think makes me a bigot, or what proof you have that I am anything other than what I say I am.
<quoted text>
You are a bigot because you hate people based on sexual orientation and religious beliefs. Why are you too stupid to understand?

Indianapolis

#52 Aug 19, 2010
No, I don't. I have no problem with the majority of heteros or the majority of religious followers. What I have a problem with is heteros and followers who try to impose their own beliefs on the rest of us.
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bigot because you hate people based on sexual orientation and religious beliefs. Why are you too stupid to understand?

Since: Jul 10

Kansas City, MO

#53 Aug 19, 2010
cpeter1313 wrote:
Such a move would deprive you of--at the very least--use of that hand for months. At worst, you;d be rolling your joints with your feet.
<quoted text>
Yeah he would get some sort of flesh eating disease from the contact.

Since: Jul 10

Kansas City, MO

#54 Aug 19, 2010
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Linda, it's pointless. This freak feeds on what your doing. It gets on these forums and posts its garbage, hoping to get attention. You and I arent the first to call it out, wont be the last...it must be lonely lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mooresville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family argument ends in shooting (Oct '07) 2 hr Thomas Cordell 4
News Woman recounts 'scary encounter' with man seeki... 2 hr Thomas Cordell 1
Moving to Morgan County Feb 7 Moving To Morgan ... 3
Camby/Wiser Addition Feb 5 Newkidsintown 3
Dustin Vanhook (Jul '15) Feb 4 Sam I Am 6
Looking for (Feb '11) Jan 31 Monterey 7
Post removed about Cold Case (Sep '10) Jan 23 katsex 24

Mooresville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance