Water Cooler

There are 6 comments on the Indianapolis Star story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Water Cooler. In it, Indianapolis Star reports that:

Overton takes on China Mooresville tool manufacturer Ron Overton says he's trying to blunt China's low-wage edge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indianapolis Star.

“I'm a Sinner.”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 12, 2010
Thank you, NAFTA. Thank you, George Bush Sr. Thank you, Fiat Currency. Thank you, Free Trade. Thank you, Communism (and Nixon). Thank you, Illuminati.
chicken little

Columbia City, IN

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Ummmmm, hate to burst your GW bubble......but. It was Clinton who signed NAFTA, normalized trade with China and give China preferred nation trade status, decimating our manufacturing base through child slave labor, a huge foreign deficit, and the dumping of products back in our laps.
and used executive authority bypassing congress on the china trade for campaign cash deal. Heck the asian money was so good from his malaysian friend, he even designated the only place left in the US with low emission sulfer coal that would meet strict EPA standards a national park......but wait his malaysian campaign donor just so happens to have a low-emission sulfer coal import company in the US, and normalized trade with vietnam just in case China couldn't keep up with the child labor produced product demand from america.
Next you'll be saying bawney fwank didn't want to de-weguwate the housing mawket either.
Grecko

Arequipa, Peru

#3 Sep 13, 2010
I don't even have a water cooler at my work. Not even leagal I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I'm a Sinner.”

Location hidden

#4 Sep 15, 2010
chicken little wrote:
Ummmmm, hate to burst your GW bubble......but. It was Clinton who signed NAFTA, normalized trade with China and give China preferred nation trade status, decimating our manufacturing base through child slave labor, a huge foreign deficit, and the dumping of products back in our laps.
and used executive authority bypassing congress on the china trade for campaign cash deal. Heck the asian money was so good from his malaysian friend, he even designated the only place left in the US with low emission sulfer coal that would meet strict EPA standards a national park......but wait his malaysian campaign donor just so happens to have a low-emission sulfer coal import company in the US, and normalized trade with vietnam just in case China couldn't keep up with the child labor produced product demand from america.
Next you'll be saying bawney fwank didn't want to de-weguwate the housing mawket either.
1. You don't hate to burst my bubble. You love it, but that's okay, because...
2. You didn't burst my Bubble. GB Sr. pushed NAFTA for years, and they're both part of the same false left-right paradigm and the greater game of the hegelian dialectic.
Btw I LOVED bursting your bubble.

“I'm a Sinner.”

Location hidden

#5 Sep 15, 2010
Post Script
Google "The Obama Deception".

Notice that it doesn't just talk about Obama's role... but Bush Jr's, Bush Sr's, Prescott Bush's, Bill Clinton's, Reagan's...

“I'm a Sinner.”

Location hidden

#6 Sep 15, 2010
Post Post Script

In case you weren't educated enough to get that last post, Chicken Little, I'm not a Democrat. I'm not a Republican. They're both 2 sides of the same coin. It's all part of Machiavellian Politics.(Google it).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mooresville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly taylor gaskins is a slut 8 hr Shethinksshesit 5
Post removed about Cold Case (Sep '10) Mar 29 LJR 29
News Family argument ends in shooting (Oct '07) Mar '18 lthomascordell 5
News Injured man found in a ditch along I-70 (Feb '13) Mar '18 DeDominicis 2
Dustin Vanhook (Jul '15) Feb '18 bigLB 7
Camby/Wiser Addition Feb '18 bigLB 4
News Woman recounts 'scary encounter' with man seeki... Feb '18 Thomas Cordell 1

Mooresville Jobs

Personal Finance

Mooresville Mortgages