N.J. pet shop changes name after 'Dog...

N.J. pet shop changes name after 'Doggie Style' draws complaint

There are 2 comments on the New Jersey Online story from May 10, 2010, titled N.J. pet shop changes name after 'Doggie Style' draws complaint. In it, New Jersey Online reports that:

The Haddonfield shop, which is part of a chain launched in Philadelphia five years ago, agreed to switch to "Doggie & Kitty Style" to avoid any problems in the community, the report said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Jersey Online.

Madi

Portland, IN

#1 May 10, 2010
Is that strange or what? I went to Doggy "and Kitty" Style a couple days ago and the man running it said, "Oh, it's our first night open". So, when you told me it wasn't, I was shocked! They should change it to Doggy and Cheapy Style. I'd like to see how many people would go there!
Jeff

Portland, IN

#2 May 10, 2010
That is so stupid. Doggy and Kitty Style. First of all, they change the name to get money, second of all that the other comment was FUNNY!!!, and last of all.... what the hell kind of a name is Doggy and Kitty Style?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 reasons a move to save former MLK home in Cam... (Sep '16) 15 hr Al from Gaetanos 5
KKK in CINNAMINSON Apr 13 Jerseyboy for Life 3
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Apr 12 susiiemom 329
News Riverside, NJ Council Passes Illegal Immigrant ... (Jul '06) Apr 5 Riverside resident 177
When will verizon FIOS come to Mount Laurel? (Apr '09) Apr 2 Rich 14
News Authorities ID Body Found Behind Apartment Complex (May '08) Mar '17 Amanda 39
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... Jan '17 Recall Mayor Davi... 1

Moorestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moorestown Mortgages