Music shop owner faces charge of sell...

Music shop owner faces charge of selling cocaine

There are 4 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Jan 19, 2008, titled Music shop owner faces charge of selling cocaine. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

A Cherry Hill man is accused of running a drug operation out of his downtown music shop here, authorities said. via CourierPostOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

Mikey Freckles

Denver, CO

#1 Jan 21, 2008
Sold "high notes"...thats corny!
maple shade music

Plainsboro, NJ

#2 Dec 1, 2010
nothing ,nada,the only guys w drugs and guns and threatening your kids were the currupt cops...your town paid over 4000.00 bill for impound of my van 450 days,had day in court,cops and det.covered thier lying asses and no show,judge dropped all 32 charges becuase your police are the drug dealers ,got my building back too,sold it big bucks,I pity you rechted imbeciles.the police spent over 1,000,000 thats right 1,000,000 of your taxes for nothing,god what a cesspool of a town.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 7, 2010
maple shade music wrote:
nothing ,nada,the only guys w drugs and guns and threatening your kids were the currupt cops...your town paid over 4000.00 bill for impound of my van 450 days,had day in court,cops and det.covered thier lying asses and no show,judge dropped all 32 charges becuase your police are the drug dealers ,got my building back too,sold it big bucks,I pity you rechted imbeciles.the police spent over 1,000,000 thats right 1,000,000 of your taxes for nothing,god what a cesspool of a town.
Is this true?
The Man

Anderson, IN

#4 Dec 7, 2010
This story is almost 3 years old. Something tells me it is an attempt by a Willingboro resident to prove that crimes happen in the nicer towns as well. Pretty pathetic if you want my opinion. What does Cherry Hill crime have to do with Willingboro?
Nothing unless you are trying to push your twisted agenda upon an unsuspecting puplic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
normandy drive flasher Sep 12 wildcat 3
The old Mill Road Inn (Nov '08) Sep 12 wildcat 14
News 5 reasons a move to save former MLK home in Cam... Sep 8 Bonnie 3
Anyone remember House on the Hill? (Sep '11) Sep 1 Dave 14
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Aug '16 latashac 324
Mouse Control (Oct '13) Jul '16 MaureenMassey 4
FirePits law? (Mar '07) Jul '16 lerch 25

Moorestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance