Moorestown Mall pet store ordered to close following discovery of sick dog

Mar 20, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: PhillyBurbs.com

The Puppy Palace pet store located at the Moorestown Mall was ordered to close this week after investigators from the New Jersey Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals found a critically ill puppy there.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Dogluvr

Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

I've been in this store several times complaining to the owner. She doesn't care about these poor animals. All she cares about is making money. I spoke with one of her employees who said if the police dig a little further, they will find she is into more than just abusing animals.
lovepups

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

Dogluvr wrote:
I've been in this store several times complaining to the owner. She doesn't care about these poor animals. All she cares about is making money. I spoke with one of her employees who said if the police dig a little further, they will find she is into more than just abusing animals.
she does not abuse the animals so stop it. the dogs might have been sick but i know for a fact she does not abuse animals. stop spreading lies.
Shiz

Franklinville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

You should see the animals she has at her house!
AngryDogLover

Riverside, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

Sorry "lovepups", but too many dogs, including the shepherd that was rushed to the hospital, have died now due to the negligence of this store owner. You show your own ignorance by claiming that her behavior is anything but cruelty and abuse.

Just the fact that she knowingly exposed perfectly healthy dogs to sick unvaccinated dogs, then ignored the pleas from her staff to seek treatment when these dogs were showing obvious signs of malnutrition, diarhea and vomitting, then further failed to provide medical treatment in my opinion makes her the poster child for Animal Cruelty. Move over Mr. Vick there's a new devil in the Delaware Valley! God don't like ugly, I hope she gets what she deserves!
Shiz

Franklinville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

How can they let her keep all the dogs she has at her house?
Rodney

Ridley Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

This lady better get what she has coming to her. It is obvious that she was just trying to make as much money as possible off of these puppy mill canines.

I had to deal with her after the purchase of a dog and she was nothing but difficult. You would think that buying a dog for $1000 would get you some sort of customer service. Nope. That is the last time I buy from a pet store. And no amount of flirting on her part was going to make me back down. I don't know what this ladies' deal is--but she creeped me out.

It doesn't surprise me to hear that she has questionable dogs at her house. Let's hope she doesn't have children. I would hate to see how she treats them.
Shiz

Franklinville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

Heard from around the puppie mill crowd that she was sleeping with breeders to get her dogs for nothing!
broken1018

Vincentown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

AngryDogLover wrote:
Sorry "lovepups", but too many dogs, including the shepherd that was rushed to the hospital, have died now due to the negligence of this store owner. You show your own ignorance by claiming that her behavior is anything but cruelty and abuse.
Just the fact that she knowingly exposed perfectly healthy dogs to sick unvaccinated dogs, then ignored the pleas from her staff to seek treatment when these dogs were showing obvious signs of malnutrition, diarhea and vomitting, then further failed to provide medical treatment in my opinion makes her the poster child for Animal Cruelty. Move over Mr. Vick there's a new devil in the Delaware Valley! God don't like ugly, I hope she gets what she deserves!
I bought a puppy from her that had tapeworms. Pooping very obvious segments, i don't see how she couldn't have noticed!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moorestown Discussions

Search the Moorestown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Palmyra, NJ (Apr '13) Apr 15 Dorothy L. 4
Cops suck in Riverside!!! Apr 11 Fillmore 1
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Apr 10 Harry 308
Steve Keeley (Fox 29 News) Needs To Stop Tanning! (Jun '11) Apr 7 R u for real 29
2 jailed in alleged Mount Laurel rape (Dec '11) Apr 2 anonymous 24
Taco Bell Ordering Strategy (Jan '10) Apr 1 Chimera 7
Foundation Repair in Burlington County Mar 30 Casandra Bernstein 1
•••
•••

Moorestown News Video

•••
•••

Moorestown Jobs

•••
•••
•••