Shutdown of park fails to deter skate...

Shutdown of park fails to deter skateboarders

There are 1 comment on the CourierPostOnline story from Jul 28, 2010, titled Shutdown of park fails to deter skateboarders. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

The sign posted outside the David Gentile Skateboard Park used to say "closed" before it was stolen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

sk8ersbus1

Somerdale, NJ

#1 Aug 5, 2010
I know its closed because it needs repair and budget issues are putting a damper on it. The exact same reason Medford is closed. Both those parks have wood-frame ramps and they're both approximately 10 years old and they're seriously deteriorated. I sure wish and hope some donations can be made as far as concrete ramps to replace the wood; that's the only material for skateboarding that is inhyerently permanent and durable. Those parks have a great layout and i feel for the skaters. No i dont condone scaling the fence but i still feel for em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone remember House on the Hill? (Sep '11) Fri alexis 12
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Aug 13 latashac 324
The old Mill Road Inn (Nov '08) Aug 4 sweetestgirl 13
Mouse Control (Oct '13) Jul '16 MaureenMassey 4
FirePits law? (Mar '07) Jul '16 lerch 25
News Contracts For June 24, 2016 Jul '16 Ainu 5
mirrow fell down on diners at cafe madison Jun '16 jody1 1

Moorestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance