Heterosexual Menace: Cop Had Oral Sex...

Heterosexual Menace: Cop Had Oral Sex With Cows And Got Off

There are 44 comments on the www.boxturtlebulletin.com story from Sep 26, 2009, titled Heterosexual Menace: Cop Had Oral Sex With Cows And Got Off. In it, www.boxturtlebulletin.com reports that:

No, none of the cows are shown in these mug shots, but the guy did get off:

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.boxturtlebulletin.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
terrye

Closter, NJ

#42 Oct 24, 2009
The Golem wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather odd. A transsexual using her perception of someone else's sexual orientation as a put down. Rachel Maddow is openly lesbian and has mentioned her partner by name on her show.
Terry, you sure that you're not a right wing troll, only here to start fights?
First off, I was drawing attention to oft repeated mantra of the "stupid right" that Homosexuality and by extension, Transexuality are choices. Rachel maddog and many others just look the part. I can't say why. You just know they're lesbian. But there's something physically different about them, something they did not choose, something that she had no control over. Being Transexual, I'd look pretty funny putting her, or anyone down for such a reason. No, sexual minority or not, I do not like her and it's not because she's a lesbian. Part of it is her G-D d-mn smugness. And her goombah, presumeably straight, Keith Obermann! I dispise the two of them (Yes I know I have the names spelled wrong and I rarely do that but I just can't help myself) BTW, I'm a Libertarian.
Regards, Terry
Short Left Index Finger

Toronto, Canada

#43 Oct 25, 2009
Well I guess having what you did and showing your face on the six o'clock news is punishment enough.I wonder if he plans to put what he did on his work resume.
I cant even remember now

Sewell, NJ

#44 Nov 1, 2009
South Jersey Suburbanite wrote:
Gay or straight, someone wanting to have sex with a bovine is just strange, the ultimate Queer Act!
Now, a horse, that's a horse of a different color.. ha ha ha.... that's why the expression is "hung like a horse", not hung like a cow.
Sweet, swaddled, baby Jebus, my brain just skip a beat. I LMAO until I actually tried (why? WHY?!) to picture 'hung like a cow'...now I just want to sit in the corner and rock. I am TOTALLY suing you. Twice.

“Queer love is here to stay.”

Since: May 07

Los Angeles

#45 Nov 1, 2009
I cant even remember now wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet, swaddled, baby Jebus, my brain just skip a beat. I LMAO until I actually tried (why? WHY?!) to picture 'hung like a cow'...now I just want to sit in the corner and rock. I am TOTALLY suing you. Twice.
Google Minotaur and also the Greek myth of the Rape of Europa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A man is dogging micetrap records Apr 8 A man 1
Whats miley cyrus's real phone number (Jan '08) Mar 29 Ruined 654
Mothman in Maple Shade, NJ (Dec '10) Mar 25 Yes I am 45
Active shooter Mar 23 Anthony jade 1
When will verizon FIOS come to Mount Laurel? (Apr '09) Mar '18 Jasmine12 15
News Postcard from the End of America: Palmyra, NJ Mar '18 Pete Gray 1
Carolyn Majane (Feb '08) Feb '18 moe 39

Moorestown Jobs

Personal Finance

Moorestown Mortgages