Heterosexual Menace: Cop Had Oral Sex...

Heterosexual Menace: Cop Had Oral Sex With Cows And Got Off

There are 44 comments on the www.boxturtlebulletin.com story from Sep 26, 2009, titled Heterosexual Menace: Cop Had Oral Sex With Cows And Got Off. In it, www.boxturtlebulletin.com reports that:

No, none of the cows are shown in these mug shots, but the guy did get off:

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.boxturtlebulletin.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

San Diego, CA

#1 Sep 26, 2009
I knew this gay guy that where he grew up....somewhere in the midwest.....it was a druken right of passage for teen boys. The calf just thinks its just a nipple, and goes to town. I heard this about 15yrs ago.
ByTheDrain

San Pedro, CA

#2 Sep 26, 2009
I'm confused. Is that a pic of the cow in the article above? I knew a guy who was accused of f*cking chickens. He never would say.
geekgirl

Oregon, WI

#3 Sep 26, 2009
The scariest part is that a judge agreed with him that the cows didn't protest. What kind of logic is that? Would we say that if an adult molested a toddler? The judge is sick too.
Mona Lott

Elizabeth, NJ

#4 Sep 26, 2009
Was the cows name Anne Coulter?
Mikey

Walpole, MA

#5 Sep 26, 2009
I think the headline should read "Cop RECEIVED oral sex from cows...". "HAD" reads as though he took turns blowing and getting blown by cows. Talk about getting fed a load of bull....HAH

“Queer love is here to stay.”

Since: May 07

Los Angeles

#6 Sep 27, 2009
I hope the cop had safe sex and didn't come down with mad cow disease. The mixture of that plus the right to carry a gun is a bit scary.
terrye

Scotch Plains, NJ

#7 Sep 27, 2009
Mona Lott wrote:
No, Rosie O'Donell

WAW

Since: Dec 07

T.O.

#8 Sep 27, 2009
'Judge Morely said it was questionable that Melia’s acts, though “disgusting,” constituted animal cruelty.'
Are you kidding me. Now that this has come out to the public I can only imagine how embarassed the calf must be having to face the other calves who now know just how low it's standards for a sex partner are.
Jasper

Imperial, MO

#9 Sep 27, 2009
"Since New Jersey currently has no law explicitly banning such an act,"

This implies they once did. I guess they took it off, deeming it was 'outmoded' for modern times?

and to the first poster, yeah, I've grown up in the farmbelt, and the adults would occasionally joke about such things, so there had to be some truth to it somewhere along the line.

In fact, I know two brothers who grew up on a dairy farm. The straight one used to brag about lifting new calves every day as part of his regimen to build up his strength. The other turned out bi before deciding he was fully gay. He never mentioned doing anything like this, tho.
Curteese

Long Beach, CA

#10 Sep 27, 2009
I hate to prejudge, but from the photos alone of those two white trash Beaufords, I am not a bit surprised that they are up to God only knows what. If this doesn't prove that the human gene pool is highly dilluted nothing does.
I hope the cows he, uh, got to know where female! I wouldn't want him accused of being gay or something.
Where are those usual haters who crawl these sights with the most vile descriptions of gay men and women's lives? Oddly silent, I note, except for Terrye, who manages to only comment with a homophobic retort, and comepletely ignore the topic, as usual. Too bad those calves didn't have teeth yet.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#11 Sep 27, 2009
Sex with animals goes back to when man was an animal. Its been a taboo for about 10,000 years.
Animals do not produce children who can be put to work or drafted into armies. sold as slaves or other types of disgusting occupations.
Not bitter and jaded

Sacramento, CA

#12 Sep 27, 2009
As a kid my mother raised a calf every year for beef.

My job was to feed them with a bottle.

Seeing the way those calves treated the nipple of that bottle, I would NEVER do that. I would be afraid they would rip it off!!

Since: Sep 09

Long Island, NY

#13 Sep 27, 2009
This is so wrong on so many levels that I can't count them all.
However, let us NOT underscore the true vileness of this man and woman. They are also accused of sexual abuse of three underage girls and one underage boy. The videographic proof of the abuse, along with the bovine encounters, was on his home computer.
South Jersey Suburbanite

Mount Laurel, NJ

#14 Sep 27, 2009
Gay or straight, someone wanting to have sex with a bovine is just strange, the ultimate Queer Act!

Now, a horse, that's a horse of a different color.. ha ha ha.... that's why the expression is "hung like a horse", not hung like a cow.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#15 Sep 27, 2009
Mona Lott wrote:
My vote is for Maggie Gallagher.

“Queer love is here to stay.”

Since: May 07

Los Angeles

#16 Sep 27, 2009
South Jersey Suburbanite wrote:
Gay or straight, someone wanting to have sex with a bovine is just strange, the ultimate Queer Act!
Now, a horse, that's a horse of a different color.. ha ha ha.... that's why the expression is "hung like a horse", not hung like a cow.
You do know that Wilbur and Mr. Ed were lovers and poor Carol never knew.
CHAS

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Sep 27, 2009
If he gets away with this the next thing you know heterosexuals will want to marry animals.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#18 Sep 27, 2009
That is because while cow is often used as a colloquialism for what are actually cattle, technically a cow is an adult female cattle which has given birth. So the real reason they don't say hung like a cow is that the cows aren't hung, the bulls however, that's a different story...

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#19 Sep 27, 2009
Not bitter and jaded wrote:
As a kid my mother raised a calf every year for beef.
My job was to feed them with a bottle.
Seeing the way those calves treated the nipple of that bottle, I would NEVER do that. I would be afraid they would rip it off!!
But if the calves were gentle you'd consider it?

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#20 Sep 28, 2009
The male cow is called a Bull.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maulaine Noel-Jeune, 37, Roselle (Jul '07) May 16 Ned 9
News 5 reasons a move to save former MLK home in Cam... (Sep '16) Apr 28 Al from Gaetanos 5
KKK in CINNAMINSON Apr '17 Jerseyboy for Life 3
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Apr '17 susiiemom 329
News Riverside, NJ Council Passes Illegal Immigrant ... (Jul '06) Apr '17 Riverside resident 177
When will verizon FIOS come to Mount Laurel? (Apr '09) Apr '17 Rich 14
News Authorities ID Body Found Behind Apartment Complex (May '08) Mar '17 Amanda 39

Moorestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moorestown Mortgages