How to tell if your pet has fleas

How to tell if your pet has fleas

Posted in the Moorestown Forum

Cato Pest Control

Cape May, NJ

#1 Dec 8, 2013
We continue to receive a lot of calls from customers in Medford NJ, Marlton NJ and Mt. Laurel NJ who suspect their
pets and home have become flea infested. Here are some things you can do to help confirm that you have a flea problem.
It is easiest to tell if your pet has fleas by inspecting the parts of the pet that have the least amount of fur.
Also because they seek warmth, fleas usually gravitate to the groin area. To tell if your pet has fleas
turn them over and inspect the belly and the groin area. You may see a flea or two but more than likely,
once this area is exposed the fleas will quickly run and hide in the dog's fur. Look for small red or brown lumps
on your pets skin. They may have become scabbed over from repeated scratching. Also look for tiny black specks in their fur.
It is easiest to find these using a flea comb. This is flea excrement. It is no bigger than the period on your keyboard.
If you see these things chances are good that your pet has fleas. For more on what to do about your Burlington
County NJ flea problem, go to ;
http://www.catopestcontrol.com/content/readMo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone remember House on the Hill? (Sep '11) Jun '15 Steve Marcus 10
Steve Keeley (Fox 29 News) Needs To Stop Tanning! (Jun '11) Jun '15 fred 31
News 2 jailed in alleged Mount Laurel rape (Dec '11) May '15 Not surprised 34
Debate: Gay Marriage - Palmyra, NJ (Apr '13) May '15 Jeffrey Manghan Jr 9
Two Fan Favorite PSP Games I will be donating t... May '15 Jeffrey Manghan Jr 1
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) May '15 Anthony D 315
News Seneca High teacher faces on-campus sex charges (Mar '09) May '15 NewJerseyResident 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moorestown Mortgages