Flock of 18 Canada geese found beaten...

Flock of 18 Canada geese found beaten, shot to death near retention...

There are 3 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from Jul 14, 2010, titled Flock of 18 Canada geese found beaten, shot to death near retention.... In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

Authorities say 18 Canada geese were found beaten and shot in the head near a retention pond in western New Jersey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

txgal49

Huntsville, AL

#1 Jul 14, 2010
I don't believe for one minute that, if it were, and it probably was, some teenage delinquents, the court will punish them as stated above. More than likely, Mom & Dad will hire a good attorney for their little darlings, they will get off with community service & probation & go looking for more helpless victims. Sickening!
David at the Grove

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jul 14, 2010
I bet it was those same kids from Mississippi that beat the duck with the bat. I hear their Grandmother lives up there.
tidepride-1 Cullman

Meridianville, AL

#5 Jul 14, 2010
sounds to me like someone was tire of illigle immigrants entering the country, an liveing off of our tax money, that we get for the fish in the pond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paterson bust finds pot, cocaine, cash in apart... Jul 22 Johnny rivera 1
News Camden family to be featured on 'Extreme Makeov... (Aug '07) Jul 15 Klarisa 115
looking for kathleen york (Apr '09) Jul 11 Anonymous 3
News Maulaine Noel-Jeune, 37, Roselle (Jul '07) Jun '17 Christine 10
News Police seek help in search for missing Mount La... (Jan '15) Jun '17 FireyFellow44 8
Steve Keeley (Fox 29 News) Needs To Stop Tanning! (Jun '11) Jun '17 John Jons 32
News 5 reasons a move to save former MLK home in Cam... (Sep '16) Apr '17 Al from Gaetanos 5

Moorestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moorestown Mortgages