Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2011
Tigger

Morristown, TN

#1 Mar 2, 2011
Saw in the wanted today that Roger Dale Drinnon Jr. has a warrant out for his arrest. Does anyone know if he's been picked up or what?
crazy

AOL

#2 Mar 4, 2011
go to his house and ask them
anyone know

United States

#3 Mar 7, 2011
Anyone know where he is staying?They need to pick him up!
anyone know

United States

#4 Mar 7, 2011
Anyone know ere he is staying?They need to pick him up!
stephanie

Winnsboro, SC

#5 Mar 8, 2011
Omg! What did he do?
Tigger

Morristown, TN

#6 Apr 19, 2011
What else child support. He's always into trouble about something doesn't know how to stay out of trouble.
eyeoree

Knoxville, TN

#7 Apr 20, 2011
well he doesnt see his children so why the hell are they after him for child support exactly the law wants people for shit like that and wont go get these meth heads why the law is chicken shits and that goes for ronnie to he is a liar and a big baby looking for handouts cry some more big baby
Tigger

Powell, TN

#8 May 5, 2011
As far as him not seeing his own children I know for a fact that is his own fault and if he's gonna make em them he needs to pay for em. He may not wanna grow up and raise them but he sure needs to be held responsible and help support them. As far as the meth stuff your spouting about at one point he was one of them and some of his family. All I can say is if you don't want the law after you then don't be stupid.
eyeoree

Seymour, TN

#9 May 17, 2011
dam you all about gettin him put in jail aint you i wouldnt pay it if i was him before you go running your mouth you need to know whats goin on instead of looking in the paper and sayin oh hell they got roger drinnon in the most wanted papers for child support i believe ill get on topix and throw off on him now oh yeah chicken shit im one of his relatives and i dont do meth or any kind of other drug worry about your family and the drinnons can take care of theirs
Tigger

Morristown, TN

#10 May 20, 2011
eyeoree wrote:
dam you all about gettin him put in jail aint you i wouldnt pay it if i was him before you go running your mouth you need to know whats goin on instead of looking in the paper and sayin oh hell they got roger drinnon in the most wanted papers for child support i believe ill get on topix and throw off on him now oh yeah chicken shit im one of his relatives and i dont do meth or any kind of other drug worry about your family and the drinnons can take care of theirs
You must be one of his relatives since you don't know how to read I said some of his family. I use to be part of that bunch and I know for damn sure how he is and that he needs to keep his ass in jail if he can't support the children he made
eyeoree

Knoxville, TN

#11 May 21, 2011
the mother of the children he made should let him see them your really startin to piss me off so you better shut your damn mouth
He is a dead beat

Bowling Green, SC

#12 May 21, 2011
Why do people waste their time on him he is a sorry low down piece of crap.He don't have any kids he gave them all away.It takes a sorry no good for nothing somebody to walk off and leave their kids.He deserves to be locked up and never let out.
Tigger

Morristown, TN

#13 Jul 11, 2011
I'm sorry I'm starting to piss you off you must be a further ex of his or something or a relative that has no clue what he's really all about. I'm so sure he is or has told you that the mothers not mother of his many children won't let him see his children when in reality he has no desire to see them. I know both of his ex wives personally and they will both tell you that he refuses to see them, hell he signed away his rights on his son with the first wife and it was his idea cause he wanted nothing to do with him anymore and as far as the second wife not sure if he's given up rights on those two kids or not yet but if not yet then it won't be much longer until he does. Eyeoree you are trying to defend someone who really doesn't deserve it from you. You wanna know the reall truth about the scum then why don't you find one of his exwives and find out what he's really like and how he really treats people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mooresburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Bayless 146,228
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 22 min Mindy 9,340
how do the redlight cameras work? (Jun '11) 56 min just me 15
Jennifer 57 min Lonely 31
if nikki had back problems she wouldnt be out r... 1 hr Pet 1
why do women lie 1 hr Oh please 4
Exact Same Forum, Different TN Town 1 hr WTSenior 18
•••
•••
•••

Mooresburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••