wher can i ride my atv
bored silly

Morristown, TN

#1 Dec 27, 2012
iv been reading up and ther sems to be alot of trails,dry lake botomes around mooesburg. but the trails are private property and a dont know who to ask for prometion. same with the lake, alot of it is private property and the rest is tva,which no longer has there own cops. the point is i moved her to live in the country but cant seem to live a country life :-(. im to old to be raising hell on my avt i just want a place to ride my dauter and wife around on and dont get in trouble while doing it. i live on the far side os mooresburg im less then a mile from the granger county line. if that helps at all.

Since: Oct 12

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jan 1, 2013
There will be a free guided ride in Middlesboro KY: See below:

1-19-13 Snow ride?

Mark the above date: I will be guiding an ATV ride on the above date.

Meet at Mc Donald’s in Middlesboro at 9am. We will leave there at 9:01am so be on time.

Meet at Mc Donald’s in Middlesboro at 9am. We will leave there at 9:01am so be on time.

Ride location will depend on the size and make up of the group. I personally know about 8-10 different areas to ride. We will ride about 40-50 mile total.

Helmets are HIGHLY suggested!!!!!!

Please no alcohol on this ride
wild one

Sharon, SC

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Nowhere around here! Everybody around here thinks ATV'S are the devil or something! Nobody here knows how to have fun!

Since: Oct 12

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Wild one,
We have riders from OH, IL, KY, GA, NC and more. Heck, we even had one rider from Alaska! Granted, she was visiting family and just rode a day with us.
Check out our clubs forum at http://www.hollercrawlers.com/forum/index.php
wild one

Boiling Springs, SC

#5 Jan 13, 2013
I'm talking about in this general area without driving all over creation lol. We have the perfect place with the lake and all. They could even sale permits to ride and make money too but everybody around this little area is to old fashion lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mooresburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
13yr daughter acting to sexy on MYSPACE (Feb '09) 10 min Wait-----what 47
Snitches 54 min HOLLYWOOD 8
What do you consider sexy? (Feb '09) 55 min Citizens unite 229
Poll What makes a woman sexy? (BE HONEST!!) (Apr '08) 56 min Citizens unite 43
Sexy, Single, Successful, Standards, the four S... (Jun '11) 57 min Citizens unite 27
sexy cops (May '11) 58 min Citizens unite 177
Fluff and that long hard day at work 1 hr Citizens unite 5

Mooresburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mooresburg Mortgages