Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Judged:

Shuler's latest TV ad LIES saying that Miller wants to ADD a 23% sales tax, but Shuler FAILS to include that all other embedded TAXES would be REMOVED.

I cannot believe that a good Christian Biltmore Baptist follower would blatently LIE to the public like this!

No one with good sense should be voting for Pelousi/Shuler!

STRIVE to be SMARTER than Shuler WANTS you to BE!
Bunky Dumcombe

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Miller and Shuler are attacking each other on Ch.13
WLOS now til 6:30...

“Moral majority: what a joke !!”

Since: Mar 10

round these parts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Judged:

BIBROC wrote:
<quoted text> We can certainly see the kinder, gentler America by your comments. Enough said.
Yo Birdbrain,
I never said anything about myself being kinder and/or gentler, I said the Democrat party. Perhaps a refresher course on reading comprehension would serve a moron like yourself well.. just a thought.
Sorry but I don't do kinder and gentler myself. I think everyone who was a republicunt and voted for the "shrub" should be stripped of the right to vote. Those "death panels" ya'll were so adamantly declaring would be the case with O'care... I say do it and put ya'll at the front of the line, after-all you retards are only wasting OUR precious resources. Do the right thing for once in your sorry ass existence and self-terminate & DO IT NOW!!!

round these parts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Bunky Dumcombe wrote:
Shuler's latest TV ad LIES saying that Miller wants to ADD a 23% sales tax, but Shuler FAILS to include that all other embedded TAXES would be REMOVED.
I cannot believe that a good Christian Biltmore Baptist follower would blatently LIE to the public like this!
No one with good sense should be voting for Pelousi/Shuler!
STRIVE to be SMARTER than Shuler WANTS you to BE!
Not necessary, you just to be smarter than Fisher... not a problem I've got a dog that can think circles around Fisher's dumbass!!
Bunky Dumcombe

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

that dog must be a fart smeller ...

round these parts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Bunky Dumcombe wrote:
that dog must be a fart smeller ...
You would be the "fart smeller" Fisher, cause everyone knows you ain't a smart feller.
As for my dog she's way, way smarter than you.
Fair Hearing

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

radioactive buzzard piss wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be the "fart smeller" Fisher, cause everyone knows you ain't a smart feller.
As for my dog she's way, way smarter than you.
I would ask that you not play these guessing games about real identities. While it's not illegal I would suggest you follow the Golden Rule regarding such things or you might find yourself on the receiving end. The gentleman whom you are thinking to out here may, in fact, NOT be the poster. There are no guarantees. Last time I noted his IP was Greenville. Has it changed? I don't know but he has reasons to remain incognito having to do with his business. Now please, be a compassionate liberal. A jerk is a jerk regardless of the name his parents gave him.^_^
Freedom

Brasstown, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Shuler is a dimocrat, enough said almost. "From those of means to those of needs." The dimocrat mantra originally said by K. Marx.
shy

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Miller not Obama enabler
elmer burt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Voted For Jeff Miller

shuler is part of the establishment///re-elect no one!!!
Jeff Fopes

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

They're gonna be surprised at my support of this guy over at Mountain Xpress. But I'm for

JEFF MILLER FOR CONGRESS!!!
Long Memory

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Voted For Heath Shuler

Judged:

He has the guts to vote his conscience, and what he believes is best. Im a Republican from Clay County, but I'm voting for Heath Shuler.

round these parts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Judged:

Fair Hearing wrote:
<quoted text>
I would ask that you not play these guessing games about real identities. While it's not illegal I would suggest you follow the Golden Rule regarding such things or you might find yourself on the receiving end. The gentleman whom you are thinking to out here may, in fact, NOT be the poster. There are no guarantees. Last time I noted his IP was Greenville. Has it changed? I don't know but he has reasons to remain incognito having to do with his business. Now please, be a compassionate liberal. A jerk is a jerk regardless of the name his parents gave him.^_^
Thanks for the input FH. FFC is so simple to spot, his style gives him away. He could post from NYC or LA and his style would still stick out like a sore thumb. I am a compassionate liberal, however that only goes as far as people in need of compassion. That is where the republicunts and retards like ol' Fishface fall into the "no compassion for frickin idiots" category. He is far from incognito but not by choice, he's just plain stupid. When you are in a business that depends on John Q. Public you don't set yourself up to be laughed at and/or ridiculed by a majority of what could be your prospective clients and not have enough good sense to maintain a measure of disconnect. He's an idiot and I have a problem with idiots. As for the Golden Rule, if you like it then by all means live by it. I take it with a grain of salt, I help those who are in need. I happily pay my taxes even knowing some of it goes to people who ain't deserving. I dislike tax-breaks for the mega-corps who have ass-raped lady liberty while the republicunt party has been holding her down.
There is so much shit fucked up in this country I could write a book, but it wouldn't fix it... vote Democrat & at least you are headed in the right direction. Vote republican if you want your grandchildren to be slaves to the corporate machine.... the choice is up to you!!
Aint Bee

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Judged:

Jeff Miller for the House!
Bee Aint

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Miller filler-up! Dimocraps OUT!
THE DEMS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Voted For Jeff Miller

Time for real change in the disrict

Since: Sep 10

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Local small businessman, non-politician
JEFF MILLER ALL THE WAY!
Fed up

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Voted For Jeff Miller

get rid of all incumbents

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mooresboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 min Victoria 58,078
Review: Deb's Mini Mart Wed Lisa Hodge 1
trash dump Aug 11 stevo49 1
Dead Beat Tenants-Liars-Steal You Blind (Jun '09) Aug 7 Misfit4Peace 67
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) Jul 31 Barbara 9
Capital murder trial set to begin (Mar '06) Jul 26 Anonymous 17
Concert in Ellensboro (Nov '13) Mar '14 curious 2

Search the Mooresboro Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Mooresboro Jobs

•••