Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37871 Mar 5, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Bacon, how are ya? If you read thedailymail, did you happen to catch the pics tweeted out, of the inauguration party, held at the White House? Great pics, just great.
I'll look, must have missed them. No pictures of the sequestration party? Oh that's right, Barry blinked on that one!! I'll keep up with what we're suppose to be devastated about today. Last week it was teachers getting pink slips, Sunday it was Social Security and Medicare and yesterday it was loooong lines at the airport.
Strick 9

Chicago, IL

#37872 Mar 5, 2013
What are the facts about itzwitchy's bush,not George Bush.
Strick 9

Chicago, IL

#37873 Mar 5, 2013
I'm a timber jack,if I can handle emlu's forest,I can easily landscape itzwitchy's bush.
Strick 9

Chicago, IL

#37874 Mar 5, 2013
I can use a chainsaw.

I was the deformed humanoid in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I played myself and with myself.
emlu

Greenville, SC

#37875 Mar 5, 2013
Strick 9 wrote:
I'm a timber jack,if I can handle emlu's forest,I can easily landscape itzwitchy's bush.
Don't you dare talk about my forest. My man waco runs through my forest bipolar idiot and all.
emlu

Greenville, SC

#37876 Mar 5, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll look, must have missed them. No pictures of the sequestration party? Oh that's right, Barry blinked on that one!! I'll keep up with what we're suppose to be devastated about today. Last week it was teachers getting pink slips, Sunday it was Social Security and Medicare and yesterday it was loooong lines at the airport.
You must have missed it sweetie. I'm sorry your still getting social security hand outs sweetie.
emlu

Greenville, SC

#37877 Mar 5, 2013
Strick 9 wrote:
I can use a chainsaw.
I was the deformed humanoid in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
I played myself and with myself.
I play with myself every day sweetie til my fingers are pruned.

Location hidden

#37878 Mar 5, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont forget about how the sequester was supposed to hurt the economy!
Oh wait, the Dow Is only 38 pts away from a record high!
False alarm, if we subtract the millions of taxpayer dollars that the Commucrats are pumping into the economy in order to inflate the numbers to account for the Ruler's incompetence, we would actually have higher inflation and interest rates than we did when Mr. Peanut was in office!
The moral of the story is the minimal sequester cuts will have little to no effect in comparison to the frivolous spending on failed policy after failed policy perpetrated by a failed President and his failure of an administration!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37879 Mar 5, 2013
All of them are liars tryin to protect their domain. Next, we need more cuts and a big tax increase . That way can we really address our considerable financial problems.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Now Bacon, why do you post such ridiculous claims with false proof? We both know that the Republicans are the only ones that lie, the Commucrat's "words" are just simply taken out of context.

Location hidden

#37880 Mar 5, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Dont forget about how the sequester was supposed to hurt the economy!
False alarm, if we subtract the millions of taxpayer dollars that the Commucrats are pumping into the economy in order to inflate the numbers to account for the Ruler's incompetence, we would actually have higher inflation and interest rates than we did when Mr. Peanut was in office!
The moral of the story is the minimal sequester cuts will have little to no effect in comparison to the frivolous spending on failed policy after failed policy perpetrated by a failed President and his failure of an administration!
Pro, my favorite cut by the sequestration is Ms. Homeland Security saying it could impact border control. With all the undocumented/illegals in this country, I wasn't aware there was border control. I respect the men and women trying to secure our borders, but it's a lost cause. They catch them, send them back and the illegals come back in a day or two, walk in the U.S. and we give them entitlements that "real" citizens get. Oh well, looks like the rest of Mexico should be here in a couple weeks.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37881 Mar 5, 2013
Impressive stats, flawed conclusion. If we conclude that $3.07 billion dollars of borrowed money from the US treasury was given to Israel because they made $56 million in bribes to our congress, I can accept that. By bribing our congress, the Isralies skinned US taxpoayers 3.07 billion dollars off an investment in bribes to OUR congress of only $56 million. That is a 548% return, so I understand why they did it. Its our own fault for not imprisoning the corrupt bastards in our US congress. But in assignig blame, you become devious yourself. By July of 2012 the republikans had collected 229.9 million dollars in PAC money,$59.4 million of which came from Israel (remember Twitt in Israel doing fundraisers?). By contrast at the same time democrats had raised only $57.2 million in PAC money,$34 million of which came from Israel. So you see--- Israel gave republikans $25.4 million dollars more than to democrats , and in fact had given more to republikans than the total PAC collections of Democrats. Our congress is totally corrupt, and if measured in dollars you see that the republikans were 167% more corrupt with regards to just Israel.
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that U.S. military aid to Israel was $2.775 billion in 2010,$3 billion in 2011,$3.07 billion in 2012 (and $3.15 billion per year from 2013-2018) while Israel's defense budget is around $15 billion, it made us wonder how much Israeli taxpayers contribute and where the other $12 billion non-U.S. aid comes from.
We emailed Shmuel Even, an expert of Israel's defense at the Institute for National Security Studies in Tel Aviv, who told us that Israel's up-to-date defense budget for 2012 is $15 billion, with 70 percent contributed by Israeli taxpayers, 21 percent coming from U.S. aid and 9 percent coming from Defense Ministry income.
That would put the Israeli taxpayer contribution at $10.5 billion, compared to $3.15 billion from the U.S.(Even added that the U.S. aid in 2011 was $3.1 billion and that most of the aid comes in weapons as opposed to cash.) http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-how-much... "A summary of pro-Israel campaign donations for the period of 1990–2008 collected by Center for Responsive Politics indicates current totals and a general increase in proportional donations to the US Republican party since 1996.[45] The Center for Responsive Politics' 1990–2006 data shows that "pro-Israel interests have contributed $56.8 million in individual, group and soft money donations to federal candidates and party committees since 1990."[46] In contrast, Arab-Americans and Muslim PACs contributed slightly less than $800,000 during the same (1990–2006) period.[47] In 2006, 60% of the Democratic Party’s fundraising and 25% of that for the Republican Party's fundraising came from Jewish-funded Political Action Committees. Democratic presidential candidates depend on Jewish sources for 60% of money from private sources" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_... (DEMOS DEPEND ON 60%, that's why)
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-how-much...
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37882 Mar 5, 2013
The brahooha is just both parties playing political football with a most serious issue. My belief is that both parties long ago decided on the sequester thing to make cuts and avoid political blame for the consequence. The cuts are a start.
If we get real about fixing our finances, you "aint seen nothing yet" which will also include big tax increased.
Pulling the USA out of the repuklican depression isn't exactly what I would classify as failure. Republikans would whine about marching into Heaven if a dem lead the way,
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Dont forget about how the sequester was supposed to hurt the economy!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37883 Mar 5, 2013
Saying social security to Bacon is a handout is like saying that the bank is giving you a handout when you withdraw money from your money market savings. Few social secuity recipients will live long enough to collect just the money they paid in and the interest it would have drawn over the years. The application of the "entitlement" slur to social security only started when congress, which had pilfered the "lock box, realized they would have to pay the money back to those who had been paying in their entire working life. It was a great thing as long as congress could steal from it.
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have missed it sweetie. I'm sorry your still getting social security hand outs sweetie.

Location hidden

#37884 Mar 5, 2013
TSF wrote:
Saying social security to Bacon is a handout is like saying that the bank is giving you a handout when you withdraw money from your money market savings. Few social secuity recipients will live long enough to collect just the money they paid in and the interest it would have drawn over the years. The application of the "entitlement" slur to social security only started when congress, which had pilfered the "lock box, realized they would have to pay the money back to those who had been paying in their entire working life. It was a great thing as long as congress could steal from it.
<quoted text>
TSF, you're right about that. Social Security will be a thing of the past when I get old enough to receive benefits. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not as old as some on here think I am nor am I foolish enough to build my retirement around Social Security benefits. SS is not an entitlement, as you said it's my money that I paid in and I'll never see a dime. BTW, that's someone using Emlu's name for this particular post you responded to, but it still doesn't change the facts of your response.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37885 Mar 5, 2013
TSF wrote:
Impressive stats, flawed conclusion. If we conclude that $3.07 billion dollars of borrowed money from the US treasury was given to Israel because they made $56 million in bribes to our congress, I can accept that. By bribing our congress, the Isralies skinned US taxpoayers 3.07 billion dollars off an investment in bribes to OUR congress of only $56 million. That is a 548% return, so I understand why they did it. Its our own fault for not imprisoning the corrupt bastards in our US congress. But in assignig blame, you become devious yourself. By July of 2012 the republikans had collected 229.9 million dollars in PAC money,$59.4 million of which came from Israel (remember Twitt in Israel doing fundraisers?). By contrast at the same time democrats had raised only $57.2 million in PAC money,$34 million of which came from Israel. So you see--- Israel gave republikans $25.4 million dollars more than to democrats , and in fact had given more to republikans than the total PAC collections of Democrats. Our congress is totally corrupt, and if measured in dollars you see that the republikans were 167% more corrupt with regards to just Israel.
<quoted text>
But, you agree BOTH parties took the cash, correct? Does it really matter how much, both received benefit?Corruption has percentages/degrees? Lie here, lie there, steal here, steal there? I see how the Demos think now, just a little corruption, not an abundance. Got it.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37886 Mar 5, 2013
It would really be a stark life style living on just what social security pays although there are many who only have that. What few realize is that employers have to send in a dollar for every dollar the employee pays into social security.
That was money I could have paid the employee, so it really ends up that almost 15% of workers income goes to social security. If the money had been invested rather than stolen and spent by congress, there would be no social security problem with payments because the workers money in the system would have doubled around every 11 years. Chiching out on money owed to social security recipients is the same as welching on US debt. Next thing you know, congress will be calling money invested in municipal and government bonds and entitlement. Its the same, stealing investments.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, you're right about that. Social Security will be a thing of the past when I get old enough to receive benefits. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not as old as some on here think I am nor am I foolish enough to build my retirement around Social Security benefits. SS is not an entitlement, as you said it's my money that I paid in and I'll never see a dime. BTW, that's someone using Emlu's name for this particular post you responded to, but it still doesn't change the facts of your response.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37887 Mar 5, 2013
I am laying the blame at the feet of democrats as well as republikans. While the public argues about democrat /republican, the congress is laughing all the way to the bank with their bribes taken to sell us all out.
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>But, you agree BOTH parties took the cash, correct? Does it really matter how much, both received benefit?Corruption has percentages/degrees? Lie here, lie there, steal here, steal there? I see how the Demos think now, just a little corruption, not an abundance. Got it.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#37888 Mar 5, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Grade: FU
cans ye figure that un out sister woman??
When found wrong, act like a spoiled child and stomp your feet.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#37889 Mar 5, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one who handed money over to anyone. In fact, you claimed it felt like a business transaction....I could go hunt and find the post if you need clarification coward....
Taxing the wealthy "just a little more" is robbery because they have been paying taxes all along just like you and I.
That is the difference....
Again, you are claiming taxes are robbery, yet are handing over the money. Unless you are not actually paying taxes, you are just a hypocrite.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#37890 Mar 5, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
hey man you around any place? got some news for ye.
Don't tell me this is about spoon and FCKN AZ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mooresboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilbert Plastics Mar '15 Rudy 3
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) Feb '15 longtime hollis n... 11
News Woman Sentenced For Store Clerk's Murder (Jul '07) Jan '15 Pamela 2
News Capital murder trial set to begin (Mar '06) Jan '15 Lokita 23
News North Carolina Charter School Updates Religion ... Dec '14 Stupidbitch 3
trash dump (Aug '14) Sep '14 Wordup 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Waco 28
More from around the web

Mooresboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]