Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Mooresboro Forum

Comments (Page 1,713)

Showing posts 34,241 - 34,260 of49,474
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they just know that their effort in doing so would not be heard by such a close minded group anyhow. You know how a group of Republicans like opposition? Talk about commucrats! There is a good example. The people of Caldwell County know the Commissioners would shoot them down like a madman with an assault weapon and a 30 round clip. And still they continue to elect them based on deep seated partisan politics. Stupid is as stupid does.
So your answer is instead of trying for fear of failure, you'd rather bitch and whine about it on Topix and blame someone else. Makes sense since your party IS the no self responsibility, blame someone else party.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

TSF wrote:
enigma- a perplexing, baffling, or seemingly inexplicable matter
Like Caldwell voters habitually voting the same dishonest, misguided , intellectual midgets into office to ruin the economy, prevent diversification, destroy jobs, raise taxes, expand county government intrusion into citizens lives and business. Like Caldwell voters being so stupid as to put all realtors onto the board of commissioners. Like Caldwell voters allowing the commissioners to raid millions of dollars from county tax money for business "incetives" to millionaires and then throwing a child's school lunch into the trash to save 10 cents.
Its no different in Mecklenburg Co (Charlotte) where the poor and the yankee transplants from up north continuously vote in the Commucrats where the results are the same. It explains why areas like Ballantyne are currently petitioning the state to allow them to form their own city and separate themselves from the moronic Commucrats that run the city!
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Will someone poleeease help me to get Mike Du to have sex with me. The suspension of my hole is yearning for him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro thought I would do like Arnold and Allen do.
It is a shame that so many slaves suffered so much, just so freeloaders like Arnold and Allen could ride on their backs. But they are just too ignorant to make it on their own. So I understand why they want the government to steal for them. But like all the other communist minded people around the world they will eventually see the folly of their failing ways.
I doubt it. The Commucrats motto, "From each according to their abilities to each according to their needs"....straight from their messiah Karl Marx!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro, aren't you proud to be alligned with such a well informed man like Taxpayer? He's on your team.
He's probably one of the smartest people on here in the fact that he gets it, he sees the big picture, and it appears he hasn't been indoctrinated. You guys call him names because he doesn't conform to your beliefs but the reality is its you who has had the wool pulled over your eyes and its Taxpayer who is more often than not correct. So yes, I'm proud to have him on my side. When shit hits the fan, he'll be the one who's ready and laughing while saying "I told you so!"

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Information? Symbols representing a message?
<quoted text>
Any object is essentially"information ".And its permanent.For instance, when I die, the atoms and molecules will still be in existence, they aren't going anywhere.It was postulated that matter"information"g oing into a black hole simply went out of existence.But physicists hated that answer, they had always thought that"information"was permanent.So a theory was developed that explains what actually happens to the matter when it enters the black hole.Very complicated,I thought maybe you could explain it better than me, it has to do with Stephen Hawking, another physicist whose name I can't recall, and how Hawking changed his theory on this problem.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
I can't believe a normal human being would throw away a kids meal for ten cents.There must be more to this story.When I was in grade school though, if you didn't have any money and you didn't bring your own food, you didn't eat.I should know, because I sure didn't eat on many an occasion.It didn't kill me but I WAS hungry.
Leave it up to the Commucrats to feed EVERYONE in schools, even the ones who don't need the help! The Ruler's new plan is to offer free breakfast, lunch, and a snack to EVERY child in schools in Michigan, Kentucky, and Illinois and every school in the US by 2014-2015, saying this way no one will know which children need the help and which ones don't! I say it's to indoctrinate the kids at a young age by showing that govt is here to provide for you!
This country is broke, the govt borrows money for every dollar it spends, and the Ruler just continues to waste money!
But it's for the children!
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Brokeback Bush: thetruth.7p.com

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Leave it up to the Commucrats to feed EVERYONE in schools, even the ones who don't need the help! The Ruler's new plan is to offer free breakfast, lunch, and a snack to EVERY child in schools in Michigan, Kentucky, and Illinois and every school in the US by 2014-2015, saying this way no one will know which children need the help and which ones don't! I say it's to indoctrinate the kids at a young age by showing that govt is here to provide for you!
This country is broke, the govt borrows money for every dollar it spends, and the Ruler just continues to waste money!
But it's for the children!
You're out of your league when you talk about hunger in school. I take 4 or 5 packs of cheese crackers every day to give to kids who are hungry. So do others. Stay on the business side of things. I will deal with the hunger in the schools. When is the last time you were in a public school and saw the poverty and hunger in the faces of the kids? This not as much of a political concern as it is a humane effort, but you Republicans don't know shit about suffering and humanity. You just bitch and bitch because a hungry kid get something to eat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

TSF wrote:
No. A normal human being wouldn't throw away a kids lunch for 10 cents. I can assure you it happened here. Normal human beings would also not fall all over themselves kissing the ass of millionaires AND giving them cash money by taxing the poor kid's parent into deeper poverty. Going hungry for a day or two will not hurt you. But, I 'll bet your republikan county commissioners were not stealing your lunch money . No matter how you spin it, that is essentially what happened.
<quoted text>
If you can "assure" us, could you provide some proof or evidence of your claims other than your word?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Communism is a failed experiment, Taxpayer.
Yet the Commucrats insist on making it their platform and are steering this country in that direction! Redistribution of wealth is communism!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're out of your league when you talk about hunger in school. I take 4 or 5 packs of cheese crackers every day to give to kids who are hungry. So do others. Stay on the business side of things. I will deal with the hunger in the schools. When is the last time you were in a public school and saw the poverty and hunger in the faces of the kids? This not as much of a political concern as it is a humane effort, but you Republicans don't know shit about suffering and humanity. You just bitch and bitch because a hungry kid get something to eat.
Again, I have no problem with free lunches for the poor kids. My problem is providing free lunches for every kid so the poor kids don't get their feelings hurt. This country is on the fast track to bankruptcy and providing lunch for EVERY kid is unacceptable! More spending by the Commucrats!
really

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>You're out of your league when you talk about hunger in school. I take 4 or 5 packs of cheese crackers every day to give to kids who are hungry. So do others. Stay on the business side of things. I will deal with the hunger in the schools. When is the last time you were in a public school and saw the poverty and hunger in the faces of the kids? This not as much of a political concern as it is a humane effort, but you Republicans don't know shit about suffering and humanity. You just bitch and bitch because a hungry kid get something to eat.
A year ago if I had read your post I would have disregarded it as nonsense, however, my wife started teaching several months ago and everyday she now takes extra breakfast bars, granola bars and snacks because many of the students are truly hungry. It is a sad state of affairs when we neglect our future generations education and stability.
waco 1909

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

My hole is bleeding for you, my love Michael Dubee. I'm no longer cybernettically intimate with Arnold, only you my cumcake.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Even the faker can't spell.Pathetic

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>You're out of your league when you talk about hunger in school. I take 4 or 5 packs of cheese crackers every day to give to kids who are hungry. So do others. Stay on the business side of things. I will deal with the hunger in the schools. When is the last time you were in a public school and saw the poverty and hunger in the faces of the kids? This not as much of a political concern as it is a humane effort, but you Republicans don't know shit about suffering and humanity. You just bitch and bitch because a hungry kid get something to eat.
While your actions may be noble they are not a solution to the underlying problem. The hungry child is a symptom to a bigger problem.

We've all heard the adage "give a man a fish, teach a man to fish". Well by today's standards this has changed to "give a man a fish and he will ask for tarter sauce and fries. Moreover, get a politician involved and he will declare all of these things to be among the recipients "basic rights".

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Educator for over 30 years and all you can do is take a pack of cheese crackers...instead of buying him lunch or addressing the problem with your superiors and letting them address his or her parents....

Committed to your cause much? If we were the last 2 on earth, you can keep your packs of Nabs. I'd rather starve.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
A year ago if I had read your post I would have disregarded it as nonsense, however, my wife started teaching several months ago and everyday she now takes extra breakfast bars, granola bars and snacks because many of the students are truly hungry. It is a sad state of affairs when we neglect our future generations education and stability.
Why not stop taking the snacks and address their parents instead of band aiding the problem? Deal with the problem, even if uncomfortable.

Everyone so afraid of conflict. WTF happened to America?

My bad, forgot. Commucrats are in charge for the moment.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not stop taking the snacks and address their parents instead of band aiding the problem? Deal with the problem, even if uncomfortable.
Everyone so afraid of conflict. WTF happened to America?
My bad, forgot. Commucrats are in charge for the moment.
Maybe not such a bad idea.In Houston, kids get free meals....at least now.Not when I was a kid....

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Assault on Waco...the Military Channel....tomorrow night..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,241 - 34,260 of49,474
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mooresboro Discussions

Search the Mooresboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Concert in Ellensboro Mar '14 curious 2
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) Jan '14 Emilymichelle58 7
Lee thurman Jan '14 ellenboro member 1
Debate: Marijuana - Forest City, NC (Jun '11) Jan '14 thefuq 17
Dead Beat Tenants-Liars-Steal You Blind (Jun '09) Dec '13 Misfit4Peace 65
Spindale School Nov '13 FeelYour Pain 3
looking for home builder (Oct '10) Dec '12 BobEngland 2
•••
•••