Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#35199 Feb 8, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
And he calls me an ex patriot. Why do I want to live in a country where our government is more wrapped up in every special interest group coming and going instead of doing their job of running the country? Everybody in this country is free and that's what they've been promised and that's what they have. We have "protected classes" these days and no one is left out. As a matter of fact, I think the government needs to get out of the sexual orientation business and get down to the business of making sure everyone, gay, straight, bi or tri will be able to have a roof over their heads, food to eat, jobs and maybe some sort of decent lifestyle.
NO WE ARE NOT FREE. Wake up! You cannot do anything without the Gov. The Gov. owns YOU. You’re not Makin bacon, your just meat lying in a grease cold frying pan. If you want to make bacon you need the Gov. permission first and if they do not want to give it, too bad.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#35200 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Some people are never free, and never will be.
Not from Natural law but they can be from fascist rule.

Got to go to work.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35201 Feb 8, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Go look it up. That answer is available everywhere.
emlu never ask an idiot a question, it'll just frustrate you, and annoy the idiot.
Murray

Houston, TX

#35202 Feb 8, 2013
Gays will never inherit the kingdom of heaven. It is a wrong practice to be gay.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35203 Feb 8, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
NO WE ARE NOT FREE. Wake up! You cannot do anything without the Gov. The Gov. owns YOU. You’re not Makin bacon, your just meat lying in a grease cold frying pan. If you want to make bacon you need the Gov. permission first and if they do not want to give it, too bad.
WAKE UP TAXPAYER, that's why I'm moving out of this country. I'm choose not to lay in a frying pan. You can stay if you want and kep the fires burning, not my problem anymore.
Murray

Houston, TX

#35204 Feb 8, 2013
You should move to Costa Rica. That's where I'm going. All the gays and the blacks blaming us for every thing. Teenagers getting shot for no reason. Poor nutrition here in this country. It's a shame.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#35205 Feb 8, 2013
Murray wrote:
You should move to Costa Rica. That's where I'm going. All the gays and the blacks blaming us for every thing. Teenagers getting shot for no reason. Poor nutrition here in this country. It's a shame.
Imagine that, someone posting from Houston.What were the odds?
Murray

Houston, TX

#35206 Feb 8, 2013
What? Are you a gun toten thug.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#35207 Feb 8, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Although govt schools have come along way since we were there, they're still lacking in "educating" the students. Two examples; 1) one of my daughters friends transferred to private school from govt school last year. She had just completed 5th grade and when she took the private school placement test, she was told she'd have to repeat the 5th grade because she was to far behind her peers to join them in the 6th grade. 2) my neighbor's son just transferred to govt schools from the same private school because of his athletic skills and the athletic opportunities available in the govt system. He had just completed the 8th grade so he was placed in the 9th grade (HS). His scores placed him in all of the college prep honors classes where he's excelling because they're doing the work that he's already done! He continuously talks about how easy school is and how in private school he was tested in most subjects at least three times a week and now in govt schools (college prep, honors) he's lucky if he gets one test a week! Also, he says in private schools its all about learning,(because regardless of how much it cost, if you don't make the grade you're out) and in govt schools it's all about the social issues...who's got the newest sneakers, who's got the hottest car, who's got the newest phone, who's got the freshest clothes, etc... He says if the govt school kids put as much emphasis on learning as they do the social issues, there would be no reason for Americans to fall behind the rest if the world in education, that's when I point out, it's the teachers that make the difference because in private schools, if you don't make the grade, then they're also out!
As far as common sense, I agree. That's why I call it uncommon sense, because its not so common anymore!
Your"social issues"comment was brilliant.Socializing is the main thing people do in public schools, and learning to"fit in".The nail that sticks out, must be hammered down....

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#35208 Feb 8, 2013
Murray wrote:
What? Are you a gun toten thug.
I'D NEVER shoot a guy named MURRAY!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#35209 Feb 8, 2013
Hey Murray, don't be shy, I know Houston like the back of my hand, what part of Houston do you call home?
Murray

Houston, TX

#35210 Feb 8, 2013
That's good. I'm in bellaire

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#35211 Feb 8, 2013
Murray wrote:
That's good. I'm in bellaire
I used to deliver mail there.Nice place.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35212 Feb 8, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
WAKE UP TAXPAYER, that's why I'm moving out of this country. I'm choose not to lay in a frying pan. You can stay if you want and kep the fires burning, not my problem anymore.
WOW, you are moving out of the country? I want to go! Will you still be able to write? I'm sure this is going to be a Great Nascar season.

Location hidden

#35213 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I used to deliver mail there.Nice place.
Were you a mailman? I guess, there will be no more mail on Saturdays; come this summer.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#35214 Feb 8, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you a mailman? I guess, there will be no more mail on Saturdays; come this summer.
I was a Special Delivery Messenger..they don't have that anymore though...looks like Saturday delivery is history as well....

Location hidden

#35215 Feb 8, 2013
What's the deal with Arnold? It seems a little heated there!
I guess, I'll go for a run. It's nice outside and this has turned out to be a pretty day.
No rain! There's a blizzard up North and I wish there was a blizzard here once in a while.
I love snow! Snow boarding etc. it's a lot of fun!

Sorry, waco, I meant to say Postal worker.

Location hidden

#35216 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I was a Special Delivery Messenger..they don't have that anymore though...looks like Saturday delivery is history as well....
"Special Delivery"? Sounds heart pounding! And interesting!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35217 Feb 8, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, you are moving out of the country? I want to go! Will you still be able to write? I'm sure this is going to be a Great Nascar season.
Spoon, I'll able to keep up with guys and write.

It has to be a better year in Nascar than last year, a real snoozer a lot of the races!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#35218 Feb 8, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Special Delivery"? Sounds heart pounding! And interesting!
It was, for twenty years...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mooresboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman Sentenced For Store Clerk's Murder (Jul '07) Aug 28 Kay 3
Wilbert Plastics Aug 26 Tanker 5
Tri Cities Mall Aug 25 JLP 2
David James/ James motors Jul '15 Looking for u 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Waco 28
Review: Deb's Mini Mart (Aug '14) Aug '14 Lisa Hodge 1
looking for home builder (Oct '10) Dec '12 BobEngland 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mooresboro Mortgages