“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34091 Jan 30, 2013
Gail, Gail, Gail....you never learn, you ignorant fool.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34092 Jan 30, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>94% income taxes on the top earners would result in a collapse of the system and putting everyone on the govt tit...the liberal utopia! Why? Because the top earners DON'T PAY INCOME TAX, they pay capital gains tax, and the few who do pay an income tax pass their tax obligations on to the middle class by incorporating them into the cost of the goods and services that they provide!
Giving away the secrets man...lol Perhaps dumbing it down for the democrats is what is needed...

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34093 Jan 30, 2013
There's a reason Gail can't post honestly.She hides from the truth, like a cockroach hides from sunlight.A base, low person, living in a delusional world where she is pretty and smart.Her reality, is grim and psychotic,a place where the only tiny bit of pleasure she can glean is by attacking others.Gail, get hold of yourself.Everybody knows what you are going to say, before you say it.Hate is always predictable.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34094 Jan 30, 2013
Arnold.the sow Gail is unbelievably predictable.Its really pathetic, how she can't guess how she gets"found out"! Low animal cunning can't replace intelligence.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34095 Jan 30, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Giving away the secrets man...lol Perhaps dumbing it down for the democrats is what is needed...
Believe it or not I actually knew this one.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34096 Jan 30, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I was surprised to find how that works.Like,"paying yourself a salary"....wow...
TheTRUthcom

Gastonia, NC

#34097 Jan 30, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats exactly what Romney does ,what party did he represent??? OOO YEA ...The losing one..lmao.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34098 Jan 30, 2013
Silvercoast you should write a book about the pitfalls of using money and investing....or somebody should....I need to do a LOT MORE reading on this stuff.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34099 Jan 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Silvercoast you should write a book about the pitfalls of using money and investing....or somebody should....I need to do a LOT MORE reading on this stuff.
Bedie bye

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34100 Jan 30, 2013
TheTRUthcom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats exactly what Romney does ,what party did he represent??? OOO YEA ...The losing one..lmao.
There true enough...but...he has a few bucks...now, who's really laughing?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34101 Jan 30, 2013
Yeah, poor old broken down Mitt....languishing away with half a billion dollars or so...crying himself to sleep...lmao???
TheTRUthcom

Gastonia, NC

#34102 Jan 30, 2013
Perhaps dumbing it down for the democrats is what is needed.....That is what I'm lmao ...Then turn around and say you don't know that much about pitfalls of money...Think maybe someone should dumb it down for you.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34103 Jan 30, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Bedie bye
good nite sweet baby...

Location hidden

#34104 Jan 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Believe it or not I actually knew this one.
I figured you did

Location hidden

#34105 Jan 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I was surprised to find how that works.Like,"paying yourself a salary"....wow...
Yup

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34106 Jan 30, 2013
Can't wait to try some tricks like that.

Location hidden

#34107 Jan 31, 2013
I have been reading through the "shared responsibility payments" rules for my boss, anybody got a large suitcase. I'm going to "stowaway" with Bacon or Silver! Why is 30 hours a week, "full time". What happened to a 40 hour a week job?

Location hidden

#34108 Jan 31, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Poor baby.You really should quit reading these posts, this late.They're just going to hurt your"feelings"!
Wow, your are correct, "whoever" that thing is, it certainly is a vicious ahole. I try to always consider the source.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34109 Jan 31, 2013
Will be up soon, dear.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34110 Jan 31, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Convince "We the People" of what?
That more regulations from the Commucrats is going to save lives? News Flash, criminals don't give a damn about any laws, hence the word "criminals."
More extensive background checks will do what, make it harder for law abiding citizens to obtain a gun? Criminals don't subject themselves to background checks.
Banning the sell of online ammunition will do what, make it harder for law abiding citizens to obtain ammunition? Criminals don't buy ammunition online, it leaves a paper trail, they pay cash.
We don't need more of your communist govt, we need for the govt to stay the hell out the way and worry about things like, I don't know, say...the economy, the debt, the budget, just to name a few.
Even statistics from the FBI proves gun control laws do not deter crimes committed by firearms.
Commucrats = the blame someone else party
If you are a law abiding citizen, wouldn't that mean you are not a criminal and that you obey the law? If you are law abiding then you will have no background. So what is the worry?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mooresboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilbert Plastics Mar '15 Rudy 3
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) Feb '15 longtime hollis n... 11
News Woman Sentenced For Store Clerk's Murder (Jul '07) Jan '15 Pamela 2
News Capital murder trial set to begin (Mar '06) Jan '15 Lokita 23
News North Carolina Charter School Updates Religion ... Dec '14 Stupidbitch 3
trash dump (Aug '14) Sep '14 Wordup 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Waco 28
More from around the web

Mooresboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]