Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Mooresboro Forum

Comments (Page 1,451)

Showing posts 29,001 - 29,020 of49,896
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Snore wrote:
FOR WACO----do you have access to google or bing?Your RESONATE word is a totally different word with a totally different meaning. I will help you on this one----RESONATE---having to do with sound; an echo. Did you smoke a lot of weed in your heyday that the resin has permanently marinated your brain cells a bit. You are right---nobody is perfect and that includes me.
No, he has stated before he doesn't have a computer. He uses his phone. He has something better than a computer, google or bing, he has Emlu!!! Behind every man is a good woman and IMO, you can't find a better woman than one from N.C. Waco is one lucky guy!!!

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Thanks emlu.I knew snore had used the wrong word.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
I have a new question for gift selection. I want to buy my great nephews pogo sticks for Christmas and their mother is afraid they'll get hurt on them. I would never go against her wishes because with my luck one or both would break an arm or collarbone and I'd never hear the end of it; however, I just don't think buying boys pogo sticks is anymore dangerous than them riding their bikes around the neighborhood. I'm not asking for an agreement, but for those of you that have raised boys, what is a fun gift and not dangerous? All I'm left with is buying a gift card to Toys R Us or a nerf ball, which I don't think causes too many serious injuries. Ok, I can't let it go, it's a pogo stick, not an Ak-47. My daughter had one at their age and apparently being old school as I am, it never crossed my mind they would need a helmet, knee pads goggles and the whole nine yards to jump up and down on a pogo stick. I have thought about a skateboard, and I can understand the helmet, but they can get hurt on that too.
Mornin Bacon, I'm for the pogo sticks. Plus my boss just said "Pogo sticks, for one thing it will teach balance and coordination. They will also learn how to walk and chew gum at the same time, something the youth of today can't do." His words not mine. Though I do agree with the balance thing. Keeping a strong "core" is major in fitness.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he has stated before he doesn't have a computer. He uses his phone. He has something better than a computer, google or bing, he has Emlu!!! Behind every man is a good woman and IMO, you can't find a better woman than one from N.C. Waco is one lucky guy!!!
Damn that's the living truth!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Damn that's the living truth!
You the best!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, Lu Lu is patting the racist on the back as he calls people "spooks". Typical republicans.
You are such an optimist when it comes to your team. You can only see the good in your team and not the bad. Just as theists cannot see the bad in the god of the bible and only see what they feel is good.
There is a trend.
Since you always want to know who judged something about your posts, I gave you the "nut". Not very lady like, but when you get another one, you'll have a pair.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Snore wrote:
<quoted text>Two things we agree on is I never waiver from my PRINCIPLES(note correct spelling)and you admit you are an ass and racist and you admit it. Does that make you a good-hearted being? Not IMO. Secondly, don't assume anything of anyone! I am not a democrat or a repub--after 2008 election I registered as an Independent so hopefully that will resinate in that brainof yours. Your aforementioned fags, spooks, and ttb's is appalling and makes me want to punch your lights out for good. And I don't need a double barrel to do so. My gun is where it's supposed to be--on my nightstand to protect my family period. As for my circle of friends--don't have many close, close friends and the ones I do have would be there in a second. My take on friends-- I would rather have one true friend then a thousand acquaintances. As for you bowing out----good for you and good luck.
Good eye on grammatical error. Secondly so what?! More importantly the fact that you admit you being a fence sitter makes you a bottom feeder in my book. Why do you think i detest TSF so much? You don't even choose a side. There is no honor or honour in that in my opinion. I have more respect for my adversaries because at least they choose a side and are committed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>No, he has stated before he doesn't have a computer. He uses his phone. He has something better than a computer, google or bing, he has Emlu!!! Behind every man is a good woman and IMO, you can't find a better woman than one from N.C. Waco is one lucky guy!!!
Couldn't agree more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Mornin Bacon, I'm for the pogo sticks. Plus my boss just said "Pogo sticks, for one thing it will teach balance and coordination. They will also learn how to walk and chew gum at the same time, something the youth of today can't do." His words not mine. Though I do agree with the balance thing. Keeping a strong "core" is major in fitness.
Lu, the boys are very athletic for their age and I think maybe she's a little stressed since her husband is now deployed to a red zone and she worries about him and it spills over to the boys. Can you imagine a big, tough Marine saying a pogo stick is too dangerous for his boys? Looks like it's gonna be a gift card!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you always want to know who judged something about your posts, I gave you the "nut". Not very lady like, but when you get another one, you'll have a pair.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, dang woman, that was funny.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Like most smart-assed Texans, I didn't have much good to say about North Carolina.Now I've had to eat my words!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lu, the boys are very athletic for their age and I think maybe she's a little stressed since her husband is now deployed to a red zone and she worries about him and it spills over to the boys. Can you imagine a big, tough Marine saying a pogo stick is too dangerous for his boys? Looks like it's gonna be a gift card!!!
Prayers to the "red zone". I have a friend, his nephew, is going right after Christmas. The family is just glad he's here for the holiday. Let me know what they buy with the gift card.
Snore

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it. Is Waco and Emlu dating? Emlu is "our "google girl for sure. Gotta love her. Thanks Emlu for clearing the confusion with the 2 words that Waco and I were "feuding" over. lol
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

My "side " is the USA instead of some pansy frat boy political party. That idea would naturally escape you.
Just because you came from "a far" doesn't make you a wise man. I thought you were leaving the country because your little twitt lost the election. What is causing your delay? Is there anything I can do to help get your move started?
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Good eye on grammatical error. Secondly so what?! More importantly the fact that you admit you being a fence sitter makes you a bottom feeder in my book. Why do you think i detest TSF so much? You don't even choose a side. There is no honor or honour in that in my opinion. I have more respect for my adversaries because at least they choose a side and are committed.
Snore

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion and no opinion is wrong. I'll give you a bone.
Snore

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
Thanks emlu.I knew snore had used the wrong word.
Emlu---I gave Waco the other nut lol. He's got a pair now. Am I the nutjob because if I'm not mistaken my word of resinate was correct. I'm making you the honorary judge, so please clarify so we can move past this ridiculous "argument."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>My "side " is the USA instead of some pansy frat boy political party. That idea would naturally escape you.
Just because you came from "a far" doesn't make you a wise man. I thought you were leaving the country because your little twitt lost the election. What is causing your delay? Is there anything I can do to help get your move started?
Sure, call Singapore to have them process the visa application faster. Paint whatever pictures you want. Your actions are those of communism. Your words align themselves with democrats on one subject and republicans on another. I have more respect for AZ because at least he chooses a side and doesn't wait to see which side will win. Have you sent in your extra taxes you haven't opted to voluntarily pay or are you waiting for the "republican" tax for when the democrats redistribute the wealth as per their communist manifesto?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Snore wrote:
<quoted text>Got it. Is Waco and Emlu dating? Emlu is "our "google girl for sure. Gotta love her. Thanks Emlu for clearing the confusion with the 2 words that Waco and I were "feuding" over. lol
If you can call it that, it's hard to do half a country away. We are "big people" though and will make things work. As with others on here, just gotta get our "ducks" in a row. I got this thing about reading dictionaries, even as a kid. I had a couple great teachers that made it fun to do research.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Snore wrote:
<quoted text>Emlu---I gave Waco the other nut lol. He's got a pair now. Am I the nutjob because if I'm not mistaken my word of resinate was correct. I'm making you the honorary judge, so please clarify so we can move past this ridiculous "argument."
Thanks for the extra nut! Now I have three! I've always wanted a job at the circus!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 29,001 - 29,020 of49,896
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mooresboro Discussions

Search the Mooresboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Concert in Ellensboro Mar '14 curious 2
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) Jan '14 Emilymichelle58 7
Lee thurman Jan '14 ellenboro member 1
Debate: Marijuana - Forest City, NC (Jun '11) Jan '14 thefuq 17
Dead Beat Tenants-Liars-Steal You Blind (Jun '09) Dec '13 Misfit4Peace 65
Spindale School Nov '13 FeelYour Pain 3
looking for home builder (Oct '10) Dec '12 BobEngland 2
•••
•••