Woman Sentenced For Store Clerk's Murder

Woman Sentenced For Store Clerk's Murder

There are 3 comments on the WYFF4.com story from May 25, 2007, titled Woman Sentenced For Store Clerk's Murder. In it, WYFF4.com reports that:

“I hope today's verdict allows the Patel family to rest easier knowing that two people will pay dearly for this heinous crime”

A North Carolina woman received a 30-year prison sentence Friday after she was found guilty of murdering a convenience store clerk during an armed hold-up. Myra G. Christenbury, 46, of Mooresboro, was found ... via WYFF4.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WYFF4.com.

Jessica

AOL

#1 Jul 24, 2007
Why do so many innocent people get convicted of crimes they were no part of? I know in my heart that Ms. Christenbury was not present or no where near at the time Mr. Connor killed the store clerk. Besides, they say she was the driver in this crime, so how in the world can she be charged and convicted of murder and accessory? I do know this lady but I wouldn't say I'm biased. I've known her for a little over 5 years and the two of us have never really gotten along, we've had plenty of disputes and we didn't really particularly care for each other at times. But I wouldn't want any innocent person to have to go prison for the rest of their life, whether it's my best friend or my worst enemy! Too many criminals are running around free while the innocent is serving time.
Pamela

United States

#2 Jan 15, 2015
I just want to say I hate that one of my best friends will have to more than likely spend the rest of her life behind bars.she got mixed up with the wrong person. I love and miss her dearly.wish so much there was something I could do or say that would help her get a second chance.
Kay

Hermitage, TN

#3 Aug 28, 2015
What......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mooresboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) May '16 R Hester 14
Flea market or Farmers market Apr '16 SunStarGirl 2
Jinxypie Mar '16 homeboy 1
Did Anyone Get Kilt in Your Tornado (Jan '12) Dec '15 Redneck 2
Wilbert Plastics (Mar '15) Nov '15 Reen 9
Tri Cities Mall (Jun '15) Nov '15 caruthers 3
News Capital murder trial set to begin (Mar '06) Oct '15 Lisa Romero 26

Mooresboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance