Who do you support for U.S. House in ...
Nunya

Cincinnati, OH

#62 Oct 27, 2010
no

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#63 Oct 27, 2010
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware it is a discussion forum but I wasn't aware of your stance of " I am better than you" on this forum. Is everyone dumb but you? I am done discussing anything with someone who thinks they are better than another person because the other person doesn't see some of their views. You can wail on to yourself now. Now I will vote on whatever my heart desires and you will do the same.
Have a good day.
Wow...that's a standard response from a republican. And No, I am not "better', just far more educated on the issues, the history of legislation from both parties, the republicans and who they voted for in legislation from 1994 to 2006 when they controlled Congress enough to know Americans have been screwed by them time and time again while the Chinese and Indians are getting a middle class that is growing because of the trade deals the republicans have made.

Location hidden

#64 Oct 27, 2010
Nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously a moron! Probably voted for the Obama too! You have my pity.
Tell me 5 resolutions Pence sponsored or co-sponsored which helped the American worker or family.

If you can't, the Moron tag is on you!!!

Racist seldom pay attention to anything but how they can spread the hate.

Since: Mar 09

Ellicott City, MD

#65 Oct 27, 2010
as slick would say, "boom baby".

Since: Apr 10

Indianapolis, IN

#66 Oct 29, 2010
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me 5 resolutions Pence sponsored or co-sponsored which helped the American worker or family.
If you can't, the Moron tag is on you!!!
Racist seldom pay attention to anything but how they can spread the hate.
Typical lib, although it took you longer than I thought it would to play the race card. So now feel free to call me racist, homophobe, islamaphobe, etc......
Cookie Parker

Westfield, IN

#67 Oct 29, 2010
Graucho wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical lib, although it took you longer than I thought it would to play the race card. So now feel free to call me racist, homophobe, islamaphobe, etc......
Well, then YOU give me 5 pieces of legislation Pence sponsored, co-sponsored or supported which helped the American worker or family.
If you can't, then explain why you have supported Pence's "Just say no" to the democratic legislation which has helped the American worker and family.
If you can't, then that explains why you don't like President Obama and want Pence back in. It's pretty simple, guys. We've all heard the pundints talk. ;)
Ajax

Sawyer, MI

#68 Oct 29, 2010
If liberals are libs, does that make conservatives cons? If you ask me, both sides suck. Independent all the way.
Cookie Parker

Westfield, IN

#69 Oct 29, 2010
Ajax wrote:
If liberals are libs, does that make conservatives cons? If you ask me, both sides suck. Independent all the way.
Which means you'll be voting for whom for your federal postiions in Congress?
Park Road Pundit

Britton, MI

#70 Oct 29, 2010
No more new taxes!!!!!!!!!!
Park Road Pundit

Britton, MI

#71 Oct 29, 2010
Barry Welsh will not voye to raise taxes,and I'm a democrat.
Ajax

Sawyer, MI

#72 Oct 29, 2010
Cookie Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Which means you'll be voting for whom for your federal postiions in Congress?
Nobody. And I'm still going to complain, because the First Amendment gives me that right and to not be vocal about the government would be a slap in the face to the brave men and women who died to give me that right.
yep

Christoval, TX

#73 Oct 31, 2010
Pence got my vote
Donna

Southampton, PA

#74 Nov 1, 2010
he has done a great job
Theodore N Dustry VI

Freetown, IN

#75 Nov 1, 2010
I voted for Mike Pence. Pence has been a good friend to those of us that have moved our manufacturing to Taiwan. He'll also continue to extend the tax cuts given to folks such as myself. Mike Pence will continue to s**t on the American worker and I'm all for that. Treat them like dirt and they'll stick to you like glue. Pence knows who is really important and vital to America,the top 2%.

There will be no compromise from Mike Pence. Mike Pence is an effective intellectual and christian warrior, for our end times!
baseball nut

Chicago, IL

#76 Nov 1, 2010
democrat
i vote

Bear, DE

#77 Nov 1, 2010
4 me
Sweet

Ashburn, VA

#78 Nov 1, 2010
My votes for Cookie :)
She's dabomb
ramblinonforsure

Mckeesport, PA

#79 Nov 2, 2010
Mike Pence.

Location hidden

#81 Nov 3, 2010
Well now we have the republcians incharge of the House, the purse strings, and enough in the Senate to possibly control it if they can convince the blue dog democratic senators to flip.

I guess that means my December 2011, unemployment should be right at 5%, huh?

How many more jobs do you think we will see in Indiana? Anderson? How many more will have health insurance and how many will be buying homes by July of 2011?

Are you excited? Because if these things don't happen, then you republicans have been duped once again by the rich and you shot yourself inthe face, in true Cheney style.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#83 Nov 3, 2010
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Well now we have the republcians incharge of the House, the purse strings, and enough in the Senate to possibly control it if they can convince the blue dog democratic senators to flip.
I guess that means my December 2011, unemployment should be right at 5%, huh?
How many more jobs do you think we will see in Indiana? Anderson? How many more will have health insurance and how many will be buying homes by July of 2011?
Are you excited? Because if these things don't happen, then you republicans have been duped once again by the rich and you shot yourself inthe face, in true Cheney style.
Hahahahaha and your mouth running and look what happened . I love it, I am just goping to kick back and watch more to come in a couple of years. End of story Blab on all you want . You know it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mooreland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diamound Stephans HIV positive. Aug 25 Truth 1
cable and internet Aug 11 Movingin 1
Horny (Jan '16) Jul '16 dad of the year 2
Audrea Stage (Nov '13) Jul '16 Sam 16
New Castle Cop Lives in HTown Jun '16 drama 16 3
News Whitewater byway gains official status, starts ... (Jul '08) Jun '16 Wayne Fort 17
Baumer and Cowan Apr '16 Here 1

Mooreland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mooreland Mortgages