Mike Teets - Hardy County Commissioner

Mike Teets - Hardy County Commissioner

Posted in the Moorefield Forum

Question

Ardsley, NY

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Is anyone else appalled that our very own Mike Teets believes that Bib Ladin is alive and well and running the goverment through Obama??? This was published in a thoroughly respected international publication. And people wonder why WV has such a negative perception?
Maybe Mike also believes that the earth is flat and the moon landing was a fake.
When you see Mike or Joyce, be sure to tell them how proud you are of them. As well as their favorite on-law registered sex offender Jerry Hedrick.
the truth

Romney, WV

#2 Jul 27, 2012
I am not as appaled at mike as i am with aj wade and his behavior and negiative influence in this county!!
yep

Romney, WV

#3 Jul 27, 2012
Wade's a moore supporter and instead of helping us he's hurting us in more than one way just because his candiate is a sore loser
caper1

Hedgesville, WV

#4 Jul 28, 2012
Question wrote:
Is anyone else appalled that our very own Mike Teets believes that Bib Ladin is alive and well and running the goverment through Obama??? This was published in a thoroughly respected international publication. And people wonder why WV has such a negative perception?
Maybe Mike also believes that the earth is flat and the moon landing was a fake.
When you see Mike or Joyce, be sure to tell them how proud you are of them. As well as their favorite on-law registered sex offender Jerry Hedrick.
No shock here. Teets, Snapps, Hedrick... all humiliating trash to me. But many in the community obviously respect and like these people!?!?! Shady shit goin' on.
lcoal citizen

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Oct 28, 2012
Mr. Teets should not be re-elected in my opinion and hope others read this and consider not voting for him in two years when he is up for re-election. He has done nothing but bash the emergency services in the county and is a driving force in preventing the county from supporting these services, a loser if you ask me- I will vote for the Honorable Mr. Riggleman this term- he at leasts makes an effort and tries to work to support the emergency services and people of the county verus what is best for him as Mr. Teets does.
Can you people read

Augusta, WV

#6 Oct 29, 2012
What is wrong with you people? He did not say Bin Laden was alive. You are probably all Obama people, "let the government take care of me", who do you think pays for all these services, from state to federal level. Tax dollars. And "Bin Laden" followers are alive and well and carrying on his work, remember what just happened in Libya. All I can say is go Republicans.
Runnin for the border

Washington, DC

#7 Oct 29, 2012
Ummmmm... Mr. Riggleman?? Hope you don't vote in Hardy County
WVGal

Moorefield, WV

#8 Oct 30, 2012
Runnin for the border wrote:
Ummmmm... Mr. Riggleman?? Hope you don't vote in Hardy County
I was thinking the same thing!!!
Jerrod Dean

United States

#9 Jan 11, 2017
Mike is carrying Ag. Commissioner's Walt Helmick's child so don't be to hard on him or he might have a miscarriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr Meme 4,409
Meth Circuit clerk and now ex-husband Feb 13 Wingman 1
Kaitlyn Ford (Aug '17) Feb 11 Party Time 7
deputy and Lucas busted 4 Drugs last week? (Sep '11) Feb 8 Batman 29
Who has seen him Jan 24 Brady Edward 4
Have you seen him? Jan 24 Brady Edward 4
Championsgate comics Jan 23 Funny guy 2

Moorefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance