First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ITS ME

Levels, WV

#1 Nov 23, 2012
anyone have any comments on kfc-taco bell? nothing has been said since august.
uncledee

Moorefield, WV

#2 Dec 21, 2012
still sucks balls and they don't sell pills thru the drive thru like they used to anymore.
wat

Romney, WV

#3 Jan 9, 2013
They don't?
wet

Romney, WV

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Tell Harley that
pwilly

Moorefield, WV

#5 Jan 10, 2013
lmfao!
ITS ME

Augusta, WV

#6 Jan 12, 2013
come on people...lets hear some real comments on KFC-TACO BELL...
dewdrop

United States

#7 Jan 12, 2013
With the new owner, I believe it has potential. There is zero tolerance for drugs. I think if something were going on that shouldn't be and he found out, he would take care of the problem. As with any job, you're going to have problems and people pushing the limits. What matters is how does the owner or management handle the issues.
ITS ME

Levels, WV

#8 Jan 18, 2013
anything new on KFC-TACO BELL?
angryfather

Moorefield, WV

#9 Jan 19, 2013
don't get a ride home from no one! you might come home knocked up!!
dewdrop

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2013
angryfather wrote:
don't get a ride home from no one! you might come home knocked up!!
What does that have to do with kfc/taco bell
tomatoe

Romney, WV

#11 Jan 19, 2013
I think perhaps you missed a day or two of sex ed? You might want to go over the chapter on how babies are made?
Former employee

Moorefield, WV

#12 Feb 9, 2013
dewdrop wrote:
With the new owner, I believe it has potential. There is zero tolerance for drugs. I think if something were going on that shouldn't be and he found out, he would take care of the problem. As with any job, you're going to have problems and people pushing the limits. What matters is how does the owner or management handle the issues.
That's bs. I worked there and never got drug tested. I know of plenty people who do drugs that STILL work there. The management is horrible. The owner sleeps with all the girls. The owner and management is very poor which is why I quit. They don't know how to handle anything. It is very unsanitary at time when it is that point in the day to clean. The workers are unsanitary, dirty, and poorly groomed. That sets a bad image for the whole establishment. They never clean the lobby unless someone tells them to. They are ALL LAZY. They argue about everything. There is so much drama in that store that it is hard to enjoy. They mess up orders and then blame someone else. I hope the place gets shut down. All the workers from the beginning are never there when I go now and those are the ones who knew how to do their job- probably stopped giving the management sex. I know for sure that ALL of the managers smoke and some buy drugs from the workers. This is one, pardon my language, fucked up place and it needs to be shut down.
Former employee

Moorefield, WV

#13 Feb 9, 2013
To add onto that, if you go into the establishment expecting quality service and friendly employees, you're expecting far too much. The approximate waiting time is probably 15-20 minutes REGARDLESS of what you order. They don't know how to do anything quite frankly. In the office they have a LONG list of complaints. Sounds real well managed, eh "dewdrop"?
dewdrop

United States

#14 Feb 9, 2013
That's surprising as to what you are saying (former employee) because the last I heard is all the employees had a drug test to include the owner which is no secret. Also heard there are random and periodic drug test. Perhaps you are disgruntled because you tested positive or got caught selling or buying or you knew your days were number because of the drama you created yourself while you were there. As for the wait, that's absolutely absurd. They may have had a lengthy wait in the beginning being how it was a "newly" opened business, but highly unlikely now.
dewdrop

United States

#15 Feb 9, 2013
Oh, by the way, how would you know the owner sleeps with ALL the girls? Were you there during each sexual encounter? If you insist the establishment is full of drama, as you clearly did state, then we can assume the allegation you are vocalizing is inaccurate and baseless. That is, of course, unless you were one of the girls.
dewdrop

United States

#16 Feb 9, 2013
Now, I will not dispute the obvious fact, some or most of his employees could use some guidance in the personal hygiene department. I have walked out in the past once I saw who was preparing the food. He does need to get that under control.
1 post removed
Former employee

Moorefield, WV

#18 Feb 10, 2013
dewdrop wrote:
That's surprising as to what you are saying (former employee) because the last I heard is all the employees had a drug test to include the owner which is no secret. Also heard there are random and periodic drug test. Perhaps you are disgruntled because you tested positive or got caught selling or buying or you knew your days were number because of the drama you created yourself while you were there. As for the wait, that's absolutely absurd. They may have had a lengthy wait in the beginning being how it was a "newly" opened business, but highly unlikely now.
That's funny how you say that it's no secret because like I said I NEVER got drug tested. Ever. In the VERY beginning they did one drug test but after they started hiring they stopped. They used to sell pills through the drive thru for heavens sake. The owner nor the employees are drug tested. I DID work there and I DO know that for a fact. That is something that Richard should fix because there are numerous people who would definitely test positive. I never tested positive 1, because I don't do drugs. And 2, even if I did they would never know because I never got tested.
Former employee

Moorefield, WV

#19 Feb 10, 2013
dewdrop wrote:
Oh, by the way, how would you know the owner sleeps with ALL the girls? Were you there during each sexual encounter? If you insist the establishment is full of drama, as you clearly did state, then we can assume the allegation you are vocalizing is inaccurate and baseless. That is, of course, unless you were one of the girls.
To add onto the last comment, the wait is still and has always been horrible because we were never trained properly as to how to actually make the food. Why do you think there were so man mess ups? Because nobody knows what they're doing. Every single time someone makes something they have to look up at the board that has all the ingredients In each food item. Pay attention to that next time I'm sure you won't disagree then. I quit because of these things. He may not have slept with all the girls but he did sleep with some. I know that because they bragged about it. That's how some of them keep their job now. Just saying. I never slept with him because I have morals.
I think you just outed yourself. Of course management would stick up for management.
haha

Augusta, WV

#20 Feb 10, 2013
Former employee wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that because they bragged about it. That's how some of them keep their job now. Just saying. I never slept with him because I have morals.
Leave the Green girls alone!
dewdrop

United States

#21 Feb 10, 2013
Former employee wrote:
<quoted text>
To add onto the last comment, the wait is still and has always been horrible because we were never trained properly as to how to actually make the food. Why do you think there were so man mess ups? Because nobody knows what they're doing. Every single time someone makes something they have to look up at the board that has all the ingredients In each food item. Pay attention to that next time I'm sure you won't disagree then. I quit because of these things. He may not have slept with all the girls but he did sleep with some. I know that because they bragged about it. That's how some of them keep their job now. Just saying. I never slept with him because I have morals.
I think you just outed yourself. Of course management would stick up for management.
You are going to believe what these girls bragged about? Pathetic and sad. This is part of what we call drama. Sorry, not buying any of it. Outed yourself? Not hardly sweetie. I don't work there, my brother does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 hr DDD 4,193
UPCOMING: Moorefield Discounts 'n' Deals Club! Aug 8 DavidPSmith 3
Is this true? Aug 4 Mountain Mamma 19
fatality in truck accident Jul 29 Steve 2
Stacey Lynn Pyles Jul 29 Steve 3
Jill heare Jul 24 Ddotson 1
Prison Officers Alone Jul '17 Roy 2

Moorefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moorefield Mortgages