where is the best place in moorefield...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Michelle Eckard

United States

#21 Jul 29, 2012
Gertrude, you are exactly right, the reason these kids get kicked off of OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY is because they DO DAMAGE PROPERTY THAT'S NOT THEIRS. Here's an idea stupid, let them ALL come to your house. I am pretty certain the property owners are tired of picking up cigarette butts, beer bottles/cans, food wrappers, etc... Go ahead and let your property be a trash dump Idiot.
caper1

Falling Waters, WV

#22 Jul 30, 2012
LOL!
caper1

Inwood, WV

#23 Jul 31, 2012
Michelle Eckard wrote:
Gertrude, you are exactly right, the reason these kids get kicked off of OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY is because they DO DAMAGE PROPERTY THAT'S NOT THEIRS. Here's an idea stupid, let them ALL come to your house. I am pretty certain the property owners are tired of picking up cigarette butts, beer bottles/cans, food wrappers, etc... Go ahead and let your property be a trash dump Idiot.
You are correct!
BELIEVER

Moorefield, WV

#24 Aug 1, 2012
BELIEVERS VICTORY CENTER HAS AN AWESOME YOUTH GROUP ON WED NIGHTS.. MIDDLE SCHOOL 530 UNTIL 700 AND HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS 630 UNTIL 800 ..

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#25 Aug 10, 2012
You really want a parking lot like Petersburg ? This is where children with driver licenses hang out until 2 - 3 am revving the motors on their big lift kit trucks as if that impresses someone or makes them "tough guys". They're little boys who never grew up. On rainy nights after Dollar General closes, they fly down the street and skid into the parking lot. They like peeling out, driving fast down the street or across the bridge and back. There are more lift kit trucks in that town than Logan and Williamson combined. The high school should change their nickname from the Vikings to the Lift Kit Kings. After every touchdown the PA system would blare with the sound a big truck engine roaring and peeling out. The cheerleaders could call themselves the lift kitties.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr Melissa 4,198
Kaitlyn Ford 10 hr TFR123 1
fatality in truck accident Fri Concerned 3
UPCOMING: Moorefield Discounts 'n' Deals Club! Aug 8 DavidPSmith 3
Is this true? Aug 4 Mountain Mamma 19
Jill heare Jul 24 Ddotson 1
Prison Officers Alone Jul '17 Roy 2

Moorefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance