Town Council Meeting was a JOKE !!!!!...
HEY YOU

Romney, WV

#122 Apr 17, 2010
US CITIZEN wrote:
Bump!!!
Reinstate Frank Vetter..
Get rid of Reel..
Find some good Cops that fear God and will serve the people properly,fairly and with respect..
When they are on our dime,they are on our time, and pray they practice good morals off duty,practice does make mold good charactor
If you think Frank Vetter is a God fearing man that is a good cop then you are delusional! Even if all the RUMORS posted were true about Galen, which they are clearly not because nobody will name any names of these witnesses and no witnesses are coming forward, Frank is NO BETTER, actually much worse.
Linda L

Romney, WV

#123 Apr 17, 2010
Dirty mouth wrote:
A few days ago i was at a scene where 3 hardy co deputies were talking to some under age kids and a couple of young adults, my what dirty language our law officers were using around our young kids.maybe sheriff ferrell should consider sunday school for his officers
You really need to report this to Bob Ferrell and most importantly, the County Commissioner's, they are suppose to set examples for our kids if nobody else.
JAMIE

Radford, VA

#124 Apr 18, 2010
Can somebody tell me who our town cops and Dep. sheriff's are now in moorefield? I cannot keep up, thanks
1 post removed
Jon Baniak

Radford, VA

#126 Apr 18, 2010
I am truly amazed how a forem whos topic entitled "Moorefield Town Council Meeting was a Joke" can somehow shift its focus to the Hardy Co. Sheriff's office. Id just like to say that I have no problem posting my actual name on here because im not a coward and I have nothing to hide or lie about. My credibility in our court system has never been questioned. The bogus acusations against me on this site are completely false and without any merit to them whatsoever. If anyone has any complaints about me, or the way I do my job, I encourage you to file a complaint with Sheriff Ferrell. Regardless of all this mudslinging, which was nothing but an attempt to divert attention from the actual topic posted, I and my deputies will continued to put our lives on the line for the citizens of Hardy County and do so in a professional manner. Have a nice day.
US CITIZEN

Hagerstown, MD

#127 Apr 18, 2010
HEY YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think Frank Vetter is a God fearing man that is a good cop then you are delusional! Even if all the RUMORS posted were true about Galen, which they are clearly not because nobody will name any names of these witnesses and no witnesses are coming forward, Frank is NO BETTER, actually much worse.

I did not say I thought Frank was God fearing..I said
"Reinstate Frank Vetter"
Though I may not agree 100 % with him on every issue,he has done well by the citizens of Mfld for the most part.
And has put his life in the line of danger more than once,he carrys a bullet in his chest to prove it, he took the bullet meant for a citizen of Mfld
Reinstate Frank Vetter,then get some good God fearing men to
maintain order here.
BTW I know Galen Reel also,and I support Frank Vetter over Galen Reel .
No Names

Radford, VA

#128 Apr 19, 2010
I would venture to say...you're not afraid to sign your name because your pretty sure your not gonna harass yourself or give yourself a ticket.
Jon Baniak wrote:
I am truly amazed how a forem whos topic entitled "Moorefield Town Council Meeting was a Joke" can somehow shift its focus to the Hardy Co. Sheriff's office. Id just like to say that I have no problem posting my actual name on here because im not a coward and I have nothing to hide or lie about. My credibility in our court system has never been questioned. The bogus acusations against me on this site are completely false and without any merit to them whatsoever. If anyone has any complaints about me, or the way I do my job, I encourage you to file a complaint with Sheriff Ferrell. Regardless of all this mudslinging, which was nothing but an attempt to divert attention from the actual topic posted, I and my deputies will continued to put our lives on the line for the citizens of Hardy County and do so in a professional manner. Have a nice day.
Just Sayn

Romney, WV

#129 Apr 20, 2010
Anyone who has complaints about the sheriff's dept should make their complaints to Stanley Moore or any other County Commissioner. Sheriff Ferrell has had complaints made to him and they seem to get repeatedly overlooked and not investigated. However, with this being his last term and the mess he has in his department I would probably ignore it and ride it out till I got the heck out of that mess too. Can't blame Sheriff for that, not saying he isn't a nice guy, maybe just too nice or too gullible.
Are U Kidding ME

Romney, WV

#130 Apr 20, 2010
Jon Baniak wrote:
You were pulled over by Frank Vetter for drunk driving. You should support him, because he let you get a driver and didn't give you a DUI. You are not above the law, you should have been given the DUI. Then you tried making a complaint that Frank was harassing you. You call yourself a decent officer. You were caught on tape at the courthouse doing sexual acts with a young girl while on duty, you drive drunk and you say you are risking your lives for others? I think I will take my chances if you are the type of law enforcement we have. You risk your own life and the lives of others when you DRIVE DRUNK!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you should think about that. If you really want you dirt being aired, I can start listing name after name and believe me my bestfriend is one of them, it's not accusations, it facts. If Galen Reel is a sexual predator, then you are the pot calling the kettle black!!!!!!!!
US CITIZEN

Hagerstown, MD

#131 Apr 20, 2010
Mercy.... Moorefield going to hell in a handbasket
btw

Romney, WV

#132 Apr 20, 2010
so how about tiger woods and jess james? any comments on that?
MATHIAS

Radford, VA

#133 Apr 24, 2010
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Jamie! While the people from Lost City are Voting.. Voting.. Voting to change Moorefield. I think- We the People of Moorefield, should Vote.. Vote.. Vote.. to clean up Lost City. That gay community over there in Lost City has got to go! You are right, We the People should change every community!
Well all i have to say is although there are gay's in the lost river valley, they keep to themselves, they are quiet, and are great contributers to our community.I don't think that you can say the same of the illegle hispanic people that are allowed to live and work in moorefield now can you? So before you throw that stone whatc who you are throwing it at.Besides, what does the Moorefield Town Concile meeting have to do with the PROUD PEOPLE OF THE EAST SIDE? Leave us out of your Trash Bashing!
US C ITZEN

Radford, VA

#134 Apr 26, 2010
btw wrote:
so how about tiger woods and jess james? any comments on that?
Are they on Mfld Police force ?
btw

Romney, WV

#135 Apr 26, 2010
Anything is possible these days, they very well could be working undercover as Mfld Police. Now this is a serious issue!
tys1849

Alpine, WY

#136 Apr 27, 2010
one feed up tax payer wrote:
you all need to get your facts straight...look at the Lt covering the Cheif of moorefield @#$ all this time while he had x-sexual relations w/other females too..that is why Chief and a hardy depty had stong word w/each other at a local gas staion the other week cuz they were sharing the same girl...this all started when kevin and another MPD wanted the chief and Lt out so they can take over... the girl that had sex w/Lt well SHE COULD NOT TELL HER STORY SAME in COURT or in her FILE STATEMENT.. also had way to many hole in it...SO get off the LT ASS..let forgive and forget.
Fed up...not feed up...
tys1849

Alpine, WY

#137 Apr 27, 2010
This site is better than going to a barber shop...People are crazy!! lol...I will be on this site everyday to see what is going on...its great...
Next weeks assignment everyone sit on their ass and listen to the scanners....you should all grow up..If you want someone out file a petition or something quit running your mouth and take a stand..geesh
I Know-Old Fields

Levels, WV

#138 Apr 27, 2010
Maybe someone out there can tell me how a thread on the town council firing someone, violating their civil rights, got to be about the sheriffs dept, the K-9 unit, about STD's, naming young girls, gays in Lost River, a whole kettle of other fish, and the big picture being lost. Whether you like or dislike Frank Vetter, he was treated wrong. Most everyone out there has a job, how would you feel after what 20 to 30 years service, you were up an fired with no warning or investigating. I just don't understand how all that got lost in this stupid talk and mud slinging
Kelly Bearfield

Romney, WV

#139 Apr 28, 2010
I definitely agree with you about our doctors that mess around or our teachers and Coaches who mess around with High School and Middle School students. It's scarey sending our kids to school sometimes, but I have to disagree about every cop fooling around. I worked as a 911 dispatcher from 2002 to 2004 and worked with some very professional officers who did their job and did it well. I had alot of respect for them, most are gone now but they didn't use their badge for the wrong reason. If these comments are posted by citizens they should think twice because I'm sure they wouldn't hestitate to call 911 if they needed an officer. If these are posted by officers, I pray they can work out their differences and move on because they don't get credit for the job they do. I remember calling them out in the middle of the night and the overtime hours they acquired but didn't get paid for. These guys don't have an easy job and the community doesn't give enough respect to the job they do. I know how furious we would get working with the public and all we had to do was take their calls and turn them over, I can't imagine what the officers go through when they get on scene, not to mention the hours of paperwork and court that they go through. And I can't imagine having a divided police force, as bad as drugs have gotten in Moorefield they all need to work together or the citizens are going to be the ones that suffer.
Amazed wrote:
Rikki and her husband along with Frank Vetter are the ones starting all of this. Rikki can talk shit at the park, on here, and go into business's trying to recruite people to come out and "say anything negative agaisnt Galen" but when the heat is on her and she is called out, she's wants to cry poor Rikki... leave her and her family out of this. BULL SHIT BITCH you shouldn't of ran your mouth in the 1st place. Every cop has fooled around, in every town. But you all can't get over Galen Reel and want to point fingers at him. No matter who in Moorefield gets in trouble someone add's Galen Reel's name to it, I guess if you talk about him it makes you feel better that your shit is being talked about! Think about this..... a innocent child was shot in Mathias. A 3day old baby was killed by a dog not to long ago and you crazy ass people are sooo worried about Galen Reel. What about the REAL crime in our area. No, you all live on gossip and Galen Reel. Who hasn't done something they should'nt have??? I can't say I haven't, everyone makes mistakes. GET OVER IT PEOPLE! If Galen wasn't a cop no one would have anything to say. Well, what about our doctors that mess around or our teachers and Coaches who mess around with High School and Middle School students? Why aren't you worried about them???? Our kids are suppose to be able to trust them. I think they are around our kids more than Galen Reel!!!!!! It is very obivous you are not worried about the safety of our children you crazy ass people are just obsessed with GALEN REEL!!!!!
Confused in Mfld

Weirton, WV

#140 Apr 28, 2010
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Jamie! While the people from Lost City are Voting.. Voting.. Voting to change Moorefield. I think- We the People of Moorefield, should Vote.. Vote.. Vote.. to clean up Lost City. That gay community over there in Lost City has got to go! You are right, We the People should change every community!
Why are gay people being bashed??? There's gay's in Moorefield just like in Lost River so get over it!!
blah from moorefield

Romney, WV

#141 Apr 28, 2010
why is everyone bad mouthing someone about their past okay everyone makes mistakes leave the girl alone she made some mistakes and obviously has paid for them .... so point being everyone has a past im sure she isnt proud of it but god when does shit stop ..........
Kelly Bearfield

Romney, WV

#142 Apr 29, 2010
So true Jon! Keep up the good work, we called 911 the other night and Deputy Fertig called back within 3 minutes. Fred & I appreciate all you guys do!
Jon Baniak wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr loan 1,337
Biggest hoebags in town Jun 23 The almighty 1
jail Jun 21 one 1
Rio Music Thread (Jan '15) Jun 9 Musikologist 10
Brent getting for sherriff Jun 7 James 1
Makeup...How much is too much? (Nov '15) Jun 4 Chicken Truck Bob 6
town council (May '14) Jun 2 LOL 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moorefield Mortgages