Man who found woman's body charged wi...

Man who found woman's body charged with murder

There are 9 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from May 22, 2008, titled Man who found woman's body charged with murder. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

A convicted sex offender who said he happened on the body of a missing South Carolina woman has been charged with her rape and murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

Oldjim

Conway, SC

#1 May 22, 2008
It is a shame that someone had to die in order to get a proven predator off the streets. We can't afford to put everyone in prison, but we might afford to have a social worker keep track of them once a month. If this one did indeed kill, then he has earned the right to be killed.
Tina

Redmond, WA

#2 May 22, 2008
Can you please explain to me how someone happened on the body, as a journalist, you really need to double check your grammer, before sending it out to be printed.

“I just want to find the truth.”

Since: May 08

Conway, SC

#3 May 22, 2008
It's G-R-A-M-M-A-R. You should really check your spelling before you bash someone.
Linda S

Roy, WA

#4 May 22, 2008
I have been reading some of these posts, and I am surprised by the grammar and spelling mistakes. I try to spell and speak correctly, and if I am unsure of a spelling I look the word up, something some of you should think about.
To Oldjim I would much rather see these perverts locked up for good. I would like for you to explain how by having a social worker check on this type of deviant (perhaps one hour a month) would have prevented this evil deed. If you check the calculations it would leave approximately 719 hours per month for this individual to do whatever he wants to do to whomever. If they had kept this miserable person behind bars, where he belongs, this young lady would still be alive. THINK ABOUT THAT!
If ANYONE, I don't care who they are, would sexually harm a child, the perpetrator, whether it be a he, she , or an it, should never see the light of day. I would much rather pay to have them in prison for the rest of their lives than to let them out to take the life of another.
Just for the record, happened upon, means to come upon something unexpectedly.
the answer man

Florence, SC

#5 May 23, 2008
neuter now. then fry.
the answer man

Florence, SC

#6 May 23, 2008
Linda- Please refrain from ending sentences with prepositions. This general grammar rule is of particular import when criticizing others.
DeAundre Harper

Overland Park, KS

#7 May 23, 2008
I think the man should be punished to the fulliest extinct because thier is no excuse for such horrobile behavior, especially when it involves anothers life.

Since: Mar 07

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#8 May 23, 2008
the answer man wrote:
neuter now. then fry.
I agree completely, but why don't we save the cost of neutering and just fry, fry, fry!!!
False Arrest

Augusta, GA

#9 May 25, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nazareth Church Rd. Aug 18 Keybound 1
News Deputies: Duo stole pickup from McDonald's, dri... Aug 14 privileged one 1
Reidville Road McDonalds (Aug '10) Jun '16 hunterbs 6
The Midnight Sun (Mar '10) Jun '16 Yeah Right 16
Spartanburg Music Selection (Aug '12) Jun '16 Musikologist 15
News Nikki Haley Supports Spartanburg "Resettlement"... (Apr '15) Jun '16 davy 46
Female fwb wanted Jun '16 Maintance man 1

Moore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moore Mortgages