Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Nov 1, 2013
CarpeDiem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 27, 2013
 
I am looking for someone that I once knew and wanting to touch base, Aaron G. Pickens.

If you know him or of him can you please pass the word on. Im from missouri.
answer

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 8, 2013
 
I just put name, Aaron G Pickens in search bar of GOOGLE search and his address and phone number showed up on the page. TRY IT YOURSELF, and don't put people's name a public forum!
answer

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 8, 2013
 
btw, I only put his name on this forum since you already had it on the post. Just saying before you smart mouth me for doing so too.
my o my

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 14, 2013
 
Seriously, u have commented on everyones post that is looking for someone...what's it to u if people post names on here? What it to u if they get slapped with slander charges...really, what's it to u? If I wanna post a name on here, I can and will...u won't b the one stopping me...again, please tell me what's it to u?
answer

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 21, 2013
 
my o my wrote:
Seriously, u have commented on everyones post that is looking for someone...what's it to u if people post names on here? What it to u if they get slapped with slander charges...really, what's it to u? If I wanna post a name on here, I can and will...u won't b the one stopping me...again, please tell me what's it to u?
what's it to u that I have commented on everyones post that is looking for someone?? HUUHHH? What's it to u? Just tell me now what is it any of your business why I did that huhhh??
Get a life shrimp! By thw way, who are U?? HUHH? Tell me who you are and why you do not ever post YOUR NAME! HUHH? Just tell me your name then smarta@@!
super guest

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 22, 2013
 
answer wrote:
<quoted text>what's it to u that I have commented on everyones post that is looking for someone?? HUUHHH? What's it to u? Just tell me now what is it any of your business why I did that huhhh??
Get a life shrimp! By thw way, who are U?? HUHH? Tell me who you are and why you do not ever post YOUR NAME! HUHH? Just tell me your name then smarta@@!
Lmao
really my o my

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 1, 2013
 
answer wrote:
<quoted text>what's it to u that I have commented on everyones post that is looking for someone?? HUUHHH? What's it to u? Just tell me now what is it any of your business why I did that huhhh??
Get a life shrimp! By thw way, who are U?? HUHH? Tell me who you are and why you do not ever post YOUR NAME! HUHH? Just tell me your name then smarta@@!
Easy Tex, just letting u know these r public forums, people can say what they want...and nameless to boot....never in a million years would I give u my name, u sound like a whacked out, crazed individual...take a Valium bub!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Moore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Moore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Moore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moore
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••