Cops murder another
Justice

Norman, OK

#1 Feb 21, 2014
Why are those cops not in jail awaiting trial for the murder of that man in the parking lot at the Warren theater? Why are they given a vacation WITH PAY when there are wittnesses who saw their crime of beating that man to death who broke no law? They say the man took an aggresive stance. That is their justification for murdering him???? GOD will hold you accountable and all murderers and liars are going to a place your not going to like at all. You can't cover up what you did from the eyes of HIM who see's everything, you little dirt bags! This type of crime is only going to get worse as long as these Nazi dirtbags are allowed to continue because they got a badge and a flashlight and are given a gun. SCUM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News OKC Teacher Arrested At School 23 hr buba gump 4
News Your Views Friday, Feb. 23 Fri blindasabat 1
News BrickUniverse LEGO Fan Convention returning to ... Thu hvac 1
News Oklahoma elections have 'Groundhog Day' feel Thu butterbombsforall 1
News Morning Bell: Lawmakers stand behind race riot ... Thu rearview 1
News 14 reasons you can't find love in Oklahoma Wed TOOTHLESS IN OKIE... 9
News Police: Thieves cut holes in ceiling to break i... Feb 21 flowersintheattic 1

Moore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moore Mortgages