Convicted murderer in Oklahoma City p...

Convicted murderer in Oklahoma City pharmacy case jailed again after mother reports car damage

There are 22 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Sep 19, 2012, titled Convicted murderer in Oklahoma City pharmacy case jailed again after mother reports car damage. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Convicted murderer Jevontai Ingram, 18, is back in jail after his mother complained to police her car was damaged.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#1 Sep 20, 2012
While this worthless sub human murderer was released HERO Jerome Ersland still sits in prison because of two ghetto thugs! Free Ersland and execute this animal!

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
While this worthless sub human murderer was released HERO Jerome Ersland still sits in prison because of two ghetto thugs! Free Ersland and execute this animal!
The hero named Jerome Ersland *is* free.

It's the cold-blooded murderer named Jerome Ersland that's behind bars as he should be.

Glad to get that cleared up for you.
Fu Que

Seminole, OK

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
The hero named Jerome Ersland *is* free.
It's the cold-blooded murderer named Jerome Ersland that's behind bars as he should be.
Glad to get that cleared up for you.
Liberals. what a waste of oxygen. I hope you die.

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Fu Que wrote:
I hope you die.
Everyone dies.

The great thing, though, is that with Ersland behind bars, he won't be able to make that happen too soon for anyone else.

“Let's talk like adults, eh?”

Since: Sep 12

Tulsa

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
While this worthless sub human murderer was released HERO Jerome Ersland still sits in prison because of two ghetto thugs! Free Ersland and execute this animal!
I feel bad for Ersland. He was at work, doing his job, when those guys came in. They were not on his schedule for the day.

I wonder how anyone else would react in a situation where your life and the lives of customers and coworkers are in danger. He made sure the guy he shot was not able to shoot back at him or anyone else. And for that, he is in prison.

I think he was courageous for trying to protect others from these criminals. It's a shame he is in prison.
notlocal

AOL

#6 Sep 21, 2012
Silver7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel bad for Ersland. He was at work, doing his job, when those guys came in. They were not on his schedule for the day.
I wonder how anyone else would react in a situation where your life and the lives of customers and coworkers are in danger. He made sure the guy he shot was not able to shoot back at him or anyone else. And for that, he is in prison.
I think he was courageous for trying to protect others from these criminals. It's a shame he is in prison.
You know, Silver, this is how I began to visit the Oklahoma City forum. Heard about Ersland on the news and came on here to see what was going on. I smell a crooked prosecutor.
Ersland and his family so do not deserve this. Yes, he did shoot to many times, but the video didn't show if the kid was still moving, and the adrenline was pumping. Plus there were two other employees in the store. I was helping a lawyer friend at the time with a similar case. No death, but a business owner shot at two trespassers at 2 AM breaking into his business, located on his home property. Both of them tested positive for cocaine, mj and alcohol. They were barely wounded as he had birdshot in his shotgun.
Long story short, it took two trials, but they finally convicted him. He spent 3 years sitting in prison, 53 years old, his business rusting into the ground. Druggies sued him civil for 11 million! Of course, there was no 11 million, but he worried about losing his property. They were represented by another member of the prosecutor's office. Crazy. Of course the civil suit has fizzled out, but he spent a fortune in defense fees. A fortune.
It's an upside down world. The criminals have all the rights.
Shortly after Ersland was incarcerated, in Massachusetts, I think, a guy went into a pharmacy, shot the owner and two customers dead and left with a backpack full of pills. He's awaiting trial.

“Let's talk like adults, eh?”

Since: Sep 12

Tulsa

#7 Sep 21, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Silver, this is how I began to visit the Oklahoma City forum. Heard about Ersland on the news and came on here to see what was going on. I smell a crooked prosecutor.
Ersland and his family so do not deserve this. Yes, he did shoot to many times, but the video didn't show if the kid was still moving, and the adrenline was pumping. Plus there were two other employees in the store. I was helping a lawyer friend at the time with a similar case. No death, but a business owner shot at two trespassers at 2 AM breaking into his business, located on his home property. Both of them tested positive for cocaine, mj and alcohol. They were barely wounded as he had birdshot in his shotgun.
Long story short, it took two trials, but they finally convicted him. He spent 3 years sitting in prison, 53 years old, his business rusting into the ground. Druggies sued him civil for 11 million! Of course, there was no 11 million, but he worried about losing his property. They were represented by another member of the prosecutor's office. Crazy. Of course the civil suit has fizzled out, but he spent a fortune in defense fees. A fortune.
It's an upside down world. The criminals have all the rights.
Shortly after Ersland was incarcerated, in Massachusetts, I think, a guy went into a pharmacy, shot the owner and two customers dead and left with a backpack full of pills. He's awaiting trial.
It's a sad world when criminals prey on the innocent, and are rewarded.

I'm from texas. You could always count on a jury to protect the rights of the innocent. I don't know about today's juries. Who knows what world view they subscribe to.
notlocal

AOL

#8 Sep 21, 2012
Silver7 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a sad world when criminals prey on the innocent, and are rewarded.
I'm from texas. You could always count on a jury to protect the rights of the innocent. I don't know about today's juries. Who knows what world view they subscribe to.
Yes, I admire Texas justice. Like I said it took two trials to get a conviction. And on the second trial on Friday at 4 PM the jurors were screaming at eachother so we could hear it in the hallway. The judge came in and said he was going to declare a mistrial because 'enough is enough.' The jury foreman stood up and said 'I think we can reach a verdict if we come back in Monday.' Came back on Monday morning...they come in with a unanimous guilty verdict by 10:30 AM. The only question I have is who got paid off or a 'visit' over the weekend.

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#9 Sep 21, 2012
Silver7 wrote:
It's a sad world when criminals prey on the innocent, and are rewarded.
Ersland wasn't rewarded; he's in jail for life.
Live Action

Yukon, OK

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Silver7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel bad for Ersland. He was at work, doing his job, when those guys came in. They were not on his schedule for the day.
I wonder how anyone else would react in a situation where your life and the lives of customers and coworkers are in danger. He made sure the guy he shot was not able to shoot back at him or anyone else. And for that, he is in prison.
I think he was courageous for trying to protect others from these criminals. It's a shame he is in prison.
For one you do not go back and reload then shoot some more the guy was ether dead or could of never got up again.the state did the right thing in this case.

“Let's talk like adults, eh?”

Since: Sep 12

Tulsa

#11 Sep 22, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I admire Texas justice. Like I said it took two trials to get a conviction. And on the second trial on Friday at 4 PM the jurors were screaming at eachother so we could hear it in the hallway. The judge came in and said he was going to declare a mistrial because 'enough is enough.' The jury foreman stood up and said 'I think we can reach a verdict if we come back in Monday.' Came back on Monday morning...they come in with a unanimous guilty verdict by 10:30 AM. The only question I have is who got paid off or a 'visit' over the weekend.
I wouldn't have believed something like that would happen until a county official in Dallas, John Wiley Price, was on trial for rape. The jurors were assaulted and intimidated. He walked free.

It makes you wonder.

“Let's talk like adults, eh?”

Since: Sep 12

Tulsa

#12 Sep 22, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>For one you do not go back and reload then shoot some more the guy was ether dead or could of never got up again.the state did the right thing in this case.
You may be right. I don't know what was going on in Ersland's head at the time, though. I'm sure he had never been in this situation. He may have thought the one he shot was still a threat. He may have thought the other guy might come back to get the one who was shot. That may be why he reloaded.

My question has always been, how would a common person react to being shot at? Ersland may have had no malice. He may have thought his actions would save lives. Who knows.

I don't like the thought of someone being the victim of crime, putting up a fight, and then being prosecuted. I have no sympathy for the robbers.

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#13 Sep 22, 2012
Silver7 wrote:
I'm sure he had never been in this situation.
And thanks to the jury who rightfully convicted him, he'll never be in that position again.
notlocal

AOL

#14 Sep 22, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>For one you do not go back and reload then shoot some more the guy was ether dead or could of never got up again.the state did the right thing in this case.
For one, you don't know what you'd do under the same circumstances and neither do I. The state did not do the right thing in this case. At most, if Ersland was charged at all, it should have been aggravated manslaughter.

Real case senerio was self defense. Two armed and masked intruders ended his domain with the intention of robbing and killing him and anyone else in there. If they did not have murderous intent, they would not have been armed with loaded guns.

Nobody says anything about the two other employees in the store who's lives were most likely saved by Ersland.

The wrong man and family are paying for these two thug's bad decision.
notlocal

AOL

#15 Sep 22, 2012
Silver7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't have believed something like that would happen until a county official in Dallas, John Wiley Price, was on trial for rape. The jurors were assaulted and intimidated. He walked free.
It makes you wonder.
Makes you wonder if there is justice anywhere.

You got that keg, right? Hope we need it.:-)

“Let's talk like adults, eh?”

Since: Sep 12

Tulsa

#16 Sep 22, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes you wonder if there is justice anywhere.
You got that keg, right? Hope we need it.:-)
No doubt. With the view some on here have of an armed criminal being a victim....

I would prefer both of those criminals die. I agree aggravated manslaughter would have been right. Murder? No.

I have a fresh bottle of Crown, Crown Reserve, and Grey Goose waiting.

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#17 Sep 23, 2012
notlocal wrote:
Makes you wonder if there is justice anywhere.
OF course there is. It's what keeps Ersland in jail for life.
notlocal

AOL

#18 Sep 23, 2012
Silver7 wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt. With the view some on here have of an armed criminal being a victim....
I would prefer both of those criminals die. I agree aggravated manslaughter would have been right. Murder? No.
I have a fresh bottle of Crown, Crown Reserve, and Grey Goose waiting.
Alright! I'm baking a ham, my speciality, and thinking about those ribs.

Whoo-hoo CNN is getting blasted for using Chris Steven's personal diary after promising his family they would not. And they deserve it.
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#19 Oct 21, 2012
This clearly demonstrates that the feral ghetto thugs were beyond any redemption.; Too bad Ersland didn't get both of them. Ersland should be freed and given an award for community service for ridding society if one parasite!

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#20 Oct 21, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Ersland should be freed and given an awarded
But that would mean that we suddenly support murder, it's probably not going to happen any time soon...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 15 hr mvelasco 449
Laing Morey: Stuck Up 16 hr Jamie Dundee 4
Kimberly Lavonne Cox: Stuck Up Mon Gilbert Johnson 6
Stylist Brandi McCoy Mon Death2BrandiMcCoy 19
Norman Teach Paige Holden: Fat Jun 26 Dewey Hembree 10
Sean Stemm/Adam Bell Shooting... (Jan '11) May '16 I know him 10
Souhern Hills Baptist Church OKC (Oct '15) Oct '15 Emerging 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moore Mortgages