Who will you vote for to fill Wyoming...

Who will you vote for to fill Wyoming Governors seat?

Created by Early Thiry on Apr 20, 2010

247 votes

Click on an option to vote

Matt Mead

Rita Meyer

Ron Micheli

Colin Simpson

Frank Henrich-Cheyenne

Billings, MT

#1 Apr 20, 2010
Ron Micheli has the integrity, intelligence,courage and moral righteousness to be our next Governor of Wyoming. He says what he means and means what he says. He is certainly the best choice to fill the leadership vacuum in the Governor's office.
Margaret Hein - Casper

Trenton, NJ

#2 Apr 20, 2010
Ron Micheli has very workable answers to the problems that are of great concern to me. I like the fact that he is not in favor of growing state government. He really understands Wyoming's economy and has sound fiscal ideas for helping that economy. I know he would make a wonderful governor for our state.
Bill Cubin - Casper WY

Cheyenne, WY

#3 Apr 20, 2010
GO RON!!
Barb

Greybull, WY

#4 Apr 20, 2010
He also has a good voting record I am told..stats look great...
Bill Schieck

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Apr 20, 2010
Mr Ron Micheli has impressed me with his forthright answers to all questions at the gatherings I have attended. I am particulary impress with his position on the continued un-checked growth in government. His opposition to the government taking over health coverage although that is on a national scale- we'll never stop it if we don't have strong state leadership. Being in business in Wyoming, Ron Micheli understands the problems that more and more government brings to any enterprising individual trying to make it better for his family, community, county, state and country. We will have a much stronger state government, if not bigger, when Ron Micheli is elected by the residents of Wyoming. From state elections to the national elections I feel that we can accompolish what our great country needs, a turn back to sanity and family values and not a welfare state!
Thank you Ron for putting our interests ahead of yours. You are much appreciated!!
Eric Fairbanks

Stanley, ND

#6 Apr 21, 2010
Let's put a Rancher in the White House, the Wyoming White House that is. VOTE MICHELI
Misti

Buffalo, WY

#7 Apr 21, 2010
Is Ron the only person you guys have met or heard speak? I want to know just how he purposes to take back land from the federal govt. Really??? Where are we going to get the money for a project like that. I like WY being as independent about our lands as the next guy, but this just sounds like a bunch of fluff...I want to hear some substance! I've been following the race closely and my opinion of Ron is all his moves are calculated, political responses...ugh he just smells like politician to me! And we've all seen what that gets us!!

I want someone who seems real, and I've found that person to be Matt Mead. He's down to earth and when you talk to him, he talks about WY issues and protecting WY interests before ever speaking a word about the fed. govt. He wants what's best for the state and will do his best to implament this to the best of his ability, if this means working to limit federal govt. programs then he will work to do it. But his focus goes past anti federal rhetoric and focuses on Wyoming, which is where I want my governor's focus.

If you want someone real, without the big talk and fluff. Vote Mead For Governor!!!
Ellen

Cheyenne, WY

#8 Apr 22, 2010
Ron is very approachable and very knowledgeable regarding the issues I have serious concerns about. I agree with his opinions and approach to political challenges and believe that his integrity will follow my own values even on those issues I know nothing about. I believe Ron to be the kind of man I want as our governor.
Bill Bunce

Virginia Beach, VA

#9 Apr 23, 2010
As a former legislator, Ron Micheli was instrumental in crafting policy(s)that beneficially and fairly serve multiple industries and a diversified citizen demographic. As a cabinet member and department head, he supported, directed and carried out multi-faceted initiatives from agribusiness/economic development to natural resource management and international trade policy. As Governor, he will bring a combination of knowledge, skill set and a common sense that is unequaled. Wyoming will be the beneficiary of his exceptional leadership.
Mathew

United States

#11 Jul 23, 2010
Micheli lost my vote with the letter. Shame on anyone who supports him. Of course, Wyoming is known for being backwards. Call the rapist outstanding and pistol whip the homosexual. Go Wyoming!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Debate simmers over name of Devils Tower monume... Oct '16 southern at heart 43
Looking to rent a home (Jun '13) Jun '13 Mark Kurtz 1
Tupac and Obama and CHANGE! (Sep '12) Mar '13 AllArnerican1 3
Flat tax pros and cons (Apr '10) Jun '10 garyk705 2
Promoting Moorcroft (Apr '10) Apr '10 Early Thiry 1
News City wants $200M from state for water system (Nov '07) Nov '07 Bizarro Jones 1
News Public faces council 'guillotine' (Sep '06) Sep '06 linda 1

Moorcroft Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moorcroft Mortgages