Woman won't face death penalty

Woman won't face death penalty

There are 2 comments on the Billings Gazette story from Jan 5, 2009, titled Woman won't face death penalty. In it, Billings Gazette reports that:

Prosecutors are not seeking the death penalty against a Moorcroft woman accused of stabbing her husband to death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Billings Gazette.

jean

Sherman Oaks, CA

#1 Feb 7, 2009
All the family is upset about this, but I believe all the family goes along about not the death penalty, but we all hope she has life without parole.

A Family Member
korn

Belle Fourche, SD

#2 Apr 29, 2009
jean wrote:
All the family is upset about this, but I believe all the family goes along about not the death penalty, but we all hope she has life without parole.
A Family Member
if this is the same person that lived in hulett,wy. she been this way all the time i knew her.. she not a nice person. life 4 a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mature blond at conoco (Nov '17) Nov '17 Tourist 2
Looking to rent a home (Jun '13) Jun '13 Mark Kurtz 1
Tupac and Obama and CHANGE! (Sep '12) Mar '13 AllArnerican1 3
Poll Who will you vote for to fill Wyoming Governors... (Apr '10) Jul '10 Mathew 10
Flat tax pros and cons (Apr '10) Jun '10 garyk705 2
Promoting Moorcroft (Apr '10) Apr '10 Early Thiry 1
News City wants $200M from state for water system (Nov '07) Nov '07 Bizarro Jones 1

Moorcroft Jobs

Personal Finance

Moorcroft Mortgages