Good Neighbors

Nov 21, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Birmingham News Online

Good Neighbors is a reader exchange column. Please include your name, address and telephone number and send to goodneighbors@bhamnews.com or Good Neighbors, The Birmingham News, P.O. Box 2553, Birmingham, AL ... via Birmingham News Online

Comments
41 - 50 of 50 Comments Last updated Nov 2, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

ok just a test
Jamie

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

I am looking for some antique bed rails with a knob on the side (not like most with a hook at the top). Any one have some for sale?
Hayden H

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

I am looking for any information, pictures, items about Century Plaza Mall in Birmingham, AL. Any pictures of the interior of the mall or maybe a picture of the giant Christmas bear, Jingles, will be SO appreciated
Becky Lee

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Does any good neighbor have any Debbie Macomber books,plastic canvas books,yarn ,plastic canvas,etc I wiil be more then happy to come and get them.Due to a work injury {after working for 35 years] I had to go on disability.
Bec

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Becky Lee wrote:
Does any good neighbor have any Debbie Macomber books,plastic canvas books,yarn ,plastic canvas,etc I wiil be more then happy to come and get them.Due to a work injury {after working for 35 years] I had to go on disability.
You may want to try your closest thrift store-- they have very cheap books & I've seen tons of Macomber books & similar authors. Some stores have certain days where things are discounted.
Margaret Armstrong

Trussville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

I am looking for landscaping rocks to use around several flower beds. Does anyone have any they would like to get share? Also, does anyone have any hosta they would like to share?
Ed Cooper Birmingham

Trussville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

A few months ago a good neighbor was looking for some 8 MM movie equipment. I have a complete outfit I am willing to sell. Camera with carrying case; Projector, Movie screen 40 x 40; Editor; Several empty reels. All Regular or Super
Linda

Fultondale, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

I am looking for someone to share crossvine in the Pelham/HOover area
Twisted

Independence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Hello There
Theresa Youngblood

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Does a good neighbor have a 1 quart square corningware bowl for sale?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moody Discussions

Search the Moody Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) 5 hr Give me a break 203
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Give Him a Brain 84
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Rep 704
AL Recent tornado outbreak in South may set new re... (Apr '11) Jun '14 ThomasA 416
Man charged with the murder of his girlfriend (Feb '12) May '14 a friend 7
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jan '13) Apr '14 Shannon 3
this is brandon sipes anyone remember me? (Aug '09) Jan '14 myloveyo 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Moody Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••