Ivy Place Neighborhood

Posted in the Moody Forum

Mrs Capps

Sugar Land, TX

#1 Oct 12, 2010
Can anyone tell me why there are suddenly so many homes for sale in the Ivy Place neighborhood? Is there something going on there with the houses having issues or the neighborhood fees being too high or anything like that?
runner

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2010
Not trying to be smart but its more than likely because of the CHANGE, the economy keeps free falling , jobs keep being lost and wages are frozen while product prices keep getting higher. Its called CHANGE.
Ms Capps

Sugar Land, TX

#3 Oct 19, 2010
runner wrote:
Not trying to be smart but its more than likely because of the CHANGE, the economy keeps free falling , jobs keep being lost and wages are frozen while product prices keep getting higher. Its called CHANGE.
Not that it is any of your business but my first thought WAS the economy but my in-laws plan to try to move out this direction and wanted me to find out if there was a problem with that neighborhood.
Not quite sure why you replied to this post since you actually gave me no information about that particular neighborhood. Seems to be a trend on this forum. I apologize if you find this reply rude but I'm really not sure if your comment was actually being what you said it wasn't meant to be "smart" or if you were taking a stab at Obama but nevertheless I only wanted information about the neighborhood and not opinions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to get loan shark (Feb '14) Oct 17 DeAndra Barnes 5
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 iamangttia 89
Man charged with the murder of his girlfriend (Feb '12) May '14 a friend 7
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jan '13) Apr '14 Shannon 3
this is brandon sipes anyone remember me? (Aug '09) Jan '14 myloveyo 3
Debate: Health Care - Moody, AL (Dec '09) Jan '14 Shannon Sanders M... 5
loans (Oct '13) Oct '13 Mr Kelvin Mark 1
Moody Dating
Find my Match

Moody Jobs

Moody People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moody News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moody